It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
That's nuts! Straight out of Space Oddessy.

Or it could just be another one of those 'Monolithic and Ruthless Conspiracy's'...

Yes, it DOES seem that the ET's have actually abducted our pop rivet guns along with the cattle...

Before you go and TOUCH it...

Best closeups so far... (drone shot of the top @ 5 1/2 min.)
www.youtube.com...

Roger @ Mudfossil University (THE most bat# insane theory so far, rated R BTW...)
www.youtube.com...

HeavyD's helicopter road trip
www.youtube.com...

Leak Project (tests for signal)
www.youtube.com...

Here's what I'm waiting for:

edit on 11.27.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
Also unusual this election, the common theme on election night was; "the city votes from mailed-in ballots will arrive late tonight".

Usually, it's the rural votes that arrive late for tallying. But maybe this time, due to millions of mail-in ballots, it's possible the urban areas were legitimately late, due to there being so many of them. Most states didn't allow mail-in ballot counting to begin until Election Day itself.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Ironically Section 230 is only 26 words in length and Trump tweeted this on Nov 26.

Section 230 says: "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider" (47 U.S.C. § 230).
Link for infographic: www.eff.org...

A lot of people will say that without Section 230, you wouldn’t have had the rise of social media because they would have been sued to oblivion.

One of Trump's EO's requests the FTC to step up regulation of social media sites and reconsider whether they should be allowed to broadly protect themselves under Section 230. These are tasks that the FTC seems uneager to do.

I think it could go either way but depends on how the language will be worded and you can bet the big tech platform lobbyists are already lock n' loaded to fight it. Will be alot of legal challenges to make any such changes to it.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Interesting.

twitter.com...

Could she have a place in the Trump admin?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

CDC Study - July 2020: techstartups.com...

85% of those hospitalized (8 out of 10) wore a mask most of the time, or all of the time, but contracted Covid-19 anyway.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

You might want to post this in the monolith thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a suggestion. Cool heli video! The mudfossil guy, WTF???

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The trick would be to redirect all of the anger upon him. I agree it would not happen organically, but....if, the media turned on him??? For example.

The media done well to hush up Hunters laptop. If there was something breaking news, like maybe a public high profile arrest it will break through the ignorance a bit better. I am not sure how it will go with all the claims of 'where is the evidence?' and legal proceedings. If there is some leak, presentation or something available for those that want to know it might help spread the word?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

@snowden RT'd Tulsi's tweet.

It could happen next month or January. I'll bet Trump is checking his list, twice, on who he will pardoned between now and Jan 20.

Q3691

Dec 15 2019 17:15:09 (EST)
@Snowden
#HOMECOMING2020
Q

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Will do, didn't know there was one... DOOOOD you gotta check out Rogers channel (Mud Fossil U)... Still not convinced yet personally but he is definitely on to something...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Jom, yes I've got MS Access but have refrained from using it to date. My aim has been to try to avoid any automation that can add mistakes with the raw data (like auto-fill), though I agree that the Tables/Joins functionality of an RDB would be useful at times.

My thoughts are:

a) The file size needs to be low enough to store on smaller flash drives to increase the potential offline holders, and it needs to be readable on software that most people have. Access takes more file space and it's mostly professionals who have the software.

b) The real analysis effort on the data can be done once the Awakening has occurred and there is less of a time pressure,

c) I have the feeling that the After-analysis will be an important part of keeping the attempted cabal coup in people's consciousness far into the future; through such things as school studies/projects. I imagine members of the public finding connections in 20 years time that re-raise headlines and stop us forgetting what happened - that means leaving some things to be found and giving them the responsibility to continue seeking out the truth!

d) Lastly, Access is much more "display the results but only coders and analysts can see how it works" whereas most people have at least a rudimentary understanding of how to work spreadsheets. (oh... and my nature would be to spend weeks trying to ensure an MS Access version was perfect - including generating every possible report under the sun - which is a distraction I can't afford).

Maybe I'll setup an Access version as part of my wind down "post project documentation".

Cheers for the suggestion though!

edit on 27-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

This might be a little disconnected from everything, but sometimes I just get a spiritual prompt to go look at something.
In this instance, it was about the "meek will inherit the Earth". I'm sure the more studious Biblical scholars will have brought this up before that it is from the Bible verse Mark 5:5, the sermon on the Mount. If events transpiring are genuinely biblical, then this might be worth paying attention to.

The reason I bring it up, is really in relation to what meek actually means. That it isn't about being weak. Quite the opposite.
(I may even be repeating previous posts here, as I'm sure this hasn't gone unnoticed re: 5:5... but if so, it is a reminder).

Meek definition:-

The ancient Greeks, namely Aristotle - "the character of one having the passion of resentment under control, and therefore is tranquil and untroubled."
Dictionary.com - "humbly patient under provocation from others, compliant, gentle, kind"
Merriam-Webster Dictionary - "enduring injury with patience and without resentment."

Link to article I borrowed this from

It's funny, because I was commenting just the other day to my better half, that the only reason that the so called elite have so much power and wealth is because we put up with it. The desires of those who wish power over others, a constant bombardment and have pushed their way into our lives since birth. They really can't help themselves.
So, the quiet patience, the strength to not succumb to resentment despite everything they do, is a trait worth holding on to. Staying calm no matter what is thrown in our faces. Taking the lighter path. It is a deep strength to maintain a tolerance through it all. Like an exposed tree, caught in the wind, caused to sway and bend, but firmly rooted.

Again, I have no idea why I am prompted to bring this up now. But perhaps, with the 5:5 it is a message to stand firm through adversity. If heavy information is close to coming out, then the push back and noise of opposition might get very loud and hard to tolerate. There may be any number of attacks. So, when faced with it, just remember 5:5.

God is in control.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

You might want to post this in the monolith thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a suggestion. Cool heli video! The mudfossil guy, WTF???

Someone with masonry skills cut the rock beneath it fairly precise. You can see overcut saw marks in the ground. Its a hallow, 1/8th inch stainless steel tower riveted together. I dont think its been there that long tbh. The erosion on the cuts should be telling.
edit on 11/27/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Noted, I'll check him out later. Kinda reminds me of JonLevi channel on mud floods and lost Tartarian civilization. Some wild crazy videos but quite interesting to ponder.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 26th
0 Posts,
14 POTUS tweets; 2 retweets, 0 self-retweets, 0 video tweets,
Total 14 = A fortnight?

KU V19.67 20201126 to 4952 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
7 15,
4 1, 23, 53, 56,
3 5, 20, 22, 45, 105

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Gabbard will be a 2024 Candidate.....

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Y'all remember exactly where in the movie this wink is from right?💣

twitter.com...

I’m your huckleberry 😉

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Nice POTUS tweet, at 11:11:22 PM EST, to end the day... look out for data drops!

For purposes of National Security, Section 230 must be immediately terminated!!!

1) Saves me typing... here's a Picture Proof on it:

Bigger

2) Timestamp also points to "The Start" this friday?

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d9b428 No.973341 📁
Apr 9 2018 18:21:15 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 847662 No.973097 📁
Apr 9 2018 18:05:38 (EST)
>>973021
>>973040

Forgot to post this along with original post:

April [A].
IG report.
Sessions public attack.
RR problems.
Seals broken.
[A]rrests.

Why was Huber made public?
Why now?
Everything has meaning.
[A]wan.
Tarmac.
Iran.
NK.
U1.
FBI.
DOJ.
Mueller.
Election Integrity.
Immigration Bill.
Border.
Wall.
Military start.
BIG month.
Q

>>973097
Amazing coincidence.
+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 27th, today!

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 466abe No.979213 📁
Apr 10 2018 00:48:24 (EST)
>>979093
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

Let's see what the 'morrow brings! Off for some zeds now... Zzzzz.

edit on 27-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Can anyone tell me what film that WINK is taken from? /qresearch anons say the timing in the film is important... is the scene near the end?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Can anyone tell me what film that WINK is taken from? /qresearch anons say the timing in the film is important... is the scene near the end?

Tombstone
1996 or 97

Sort of towards the end if memory serves

Val Kilmer killed that roll in my opinion 😎
edit on 27-11-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

He’s the hero in the end as far as that movie portrays the characters

He dies from TB though in the end and I woul love for someone to explain the daisy thing at the end of the movie😳

Thanks guys!!!🤣 now I’m rewatching it

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Thanks MagesticEsoteric!

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join