It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
Well hopefully we won't have long to find out. It needs to be revealed soon.

I agree, but there is no hopefully to it... it will all be over, one way or another, in the next few weeks, but we'll know much more in the next week. If nothing massive has happened by Dec 8th, I'll be very concerned.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Rudy’s killing it. Pennsylvania is gone. By by

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Really? I'm not getting that at all.

I see him giving a recap of ATS and while many of his allegations are likely true this hearing is worthless so far and yet no actual evidence is being released.

No bite yet, I hope they do better in the court system or its all a show.

edit on 101130America/ChicagoWed, 25 Nov 2020 12:10:16 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

edit on 25-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I see him giving a recap of ATS and while many of his allegations are likely true this hearing is worthless so far and yet no actual evidence is being released.

Who are all those ppl they just brought in? Oh yeah, WITNESSES.

lol evidence yall are funny man

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: interupt42

Who are all those ppl they just brought in? Oh yeah, WITNESSES.

lol evidence yall are funny man

They are going to need more than just eye witnesses in the court. How many of them are trump supporters or republican?

Like I have said before its very unlikely that the election wasn't rigged for biden, but they are going to need more evidence than just eyewitness.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Why do you or anyone else here believe that we are special enough to view the evidence they have before any of the courts?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Just woke up, and took a quick look around ATS, saw NOTHING about the links below, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! WHY are there no threads on this?

Jeffrey Prather: The vote-switching operation against the 2020 Election was a CIA operation!

The election is really another covert operation. The Kraken is actually a counterintelligence, counterinsurgency tool that is able to track the vote-switching.

The Great Reset: The Deep State vs the Great Awakening
www.youtube.com...

What we are witnessing with the 2020 elections is NOT an election. We are witnessing the attempt of the overthrow of the United States Government. The CIA, FBI and DOJ are full of Treasonous Swamp Rats that are intent on stealing the Presidential seat, and taking over America for the global order.

SIDNEY POWELL’S “KRAKEN” IS DOD CYBER WARFARE PROGRAM! WE ARE AT WAR!
themarshallreport.wordpress.com...

Lin Wood “KRAKEN” IS DOD CYBER WARFARE PROGRAM! WE ARE AT WAR!
twitter.com...

POTUS even retweeted this: twitter.com...

Yesterday, Chris Miller declared that all special forces operations units now report directly to him, bypassing the corrupt DoD swamp that works for the globalists and the Democrats. This puts the many tens of thousands of special forces operations units and assets directly under the control of a pro-America patriot, and it points to the “Plan B” plan in all this, which is for Trump to invoke the NDAA and Insurrection Act, then dispatch special forces units across the USA to arrest all the treasonous actors and take down the Big Tech and Big Media traitors who are part of this grand conspiracy to overthrow the United States government.

tapnewswire.com... erica-and-the-free-world/

WARNING FROM ACTING SEC. OF DEFENCE CHRIS MILLER

“Should any maligned actors underestimate our resolve or attempt to undermine our efforts, we will not hesitate to restore deterrents and defeat any and all threats. “

Certain sectors of Special Forces Operations now report directly to Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller. They are aligned with Trump, the Constitution and the defending of America against its enemies, both foreign and domestic. So don’t panic and fear not. President Trump is in control and the battle lines are drawn. The Kraken has been released and it has everything. Special Forces assets are now being deployed to take down America’s domestic enemies and traitors.

themarshallreport.wordpress.com...

Jeffrey Prather: KRAKENED!
www.youtube.com...

KRAKENED! Jeffrey Prather (Original Video)

edit on 11.25.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: interupt42
Why do you or anyone else here believe that we are special enough to view the evidence they have before any of the courts?

Why didn't you read what I wrote?

They are going to need more than just eye witnesses in the court.

I hope they do better in the court system or its all a show

they are going to need more evidence than just eyewitness.

edit on 221130America/ChicagoWed, 25 Nov 2020 12:22:15 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Hamlin

What uniform is the 20 year old Donald wearing in that photo?

Did he ever serve?

I thought he dodged the draft - bad feet, college etc?

Or rich kid draft Dodger?
edit on Wed Nov 25 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Trimmed quote

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

This crime affects everyone, we are all involved in this one in some way.

hereistheevidence.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pteridine

You'ld be surprised just how much can be quantitatively verified, pteridine. The whole point of maintaining and circulating the spreadsheet was to allow auditability of the formulae I've used to generate the decodes! The matching time elements that cranky identifies can also be verified, as can the clock matches. Even the gematria equivalents can be verified by cross-checking the spreadsheet calculated sums to any of the gematria sites.

If excel could cope with the processing load too then I'd be adding in auto-matching of words and numbers within the tweets/posts.

It's just the interpretation to current events that needs a "sight-check" for verification...

True but there are so many decodes and links that are indeterminable. Which ones do we select, e.g.,individual letters? Who is "P"? There has to be disinformation rolled into it, too. I am certain that in the end, many links will be verified as will many false leads and misinterpretations. You have taken on a job that, in many ways, is far more difficult than Bletchley. It is not a fixed language that is in blocks of letters from that language with a complex algorithm determining a substitution code that changes at every letter. Symbols, nuances, non-trivial personal and ideological connections hinder the decryption by AI machines. Branches in logical pathways increase the possibilities of a wrong guess by others...or lead to the Minotaur in the labyrinth rather than the door.
Stay on it, Sufi, you are the best of us at this. Ti saluto.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: PurpleFox

This crime affects everyone, we are all involved in this one in some way.

hereistheevidence.com...

The integrity of the investigation comes before all else. You are Australian. You have even less of a "right" to see the evidence.

EOT.
edit on 11/25/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Watching a skilled "lawyer" which is really an NLP guy is remarkable. If he's on your side it is good, if he is not, it is bad. POV matters. Regardless, his presentation was remarkable in delivery in all ways.

(post by kwakakev removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The 3rd circuit court of appeals is close to rendering a decision on PA. That's the big enchilada if PA legislators do not order a ballot-by-ballot audit and throw out all ballots received after election day.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Remarkable" is not necessarily a compliment.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just to add to the synchronicity... a previous generation of my family lived in Metchley Park.

That explains a lot.

(post by Aallanon removed for political trolling and baiting)

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join