It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: kasalt
Has the Kraken been released yet?

Oh yea. PA to the SCOTUS, the gauntlet has been thrown down. Get your popcorn now or there won't be any left in the store.

I like butter with mine, real butter.

I'm hearing that over a 30 minute time frame, nearly 700,000 votes were tabulated for Biden, and 3200 for Trump.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Hamlin

What uniform is the 20 year old Donald wearing in that photo?

Did he ever serve?

I thought he dodged the draft - bad feet, college etc?

Or rich kid draft Dodger?

He went to New York Military Academy in the 60s, and Fordham University after that, which is a Jesuit school, not important, but 🤷‍♂️

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
UNCASE THE COLORS: 1ST NETWORK BATTALION IS BORN - US Marines

“We have now created a unified defensive cyber operations section.”

Taking seven different units and consolidating them into 1st Network Battalion streamlines security and efficiency of the Western region of the Marine Corps Enterprise Network, while modernizing the Marine Corps’ cyber capabilities, according to Calvin.

“What we’ve done is taken those units and people that are part of the network battalion now, who used to work for their specific base or installation commanders, and put them all under one umbrella,” said Dr. Terence Adams, the deputy director of 1st Network Battalion

Marine fighting forces in Cyberspace? This is difficult to envision when you think of the background Marine history. Times are a changing.

1st Network Battalion reminded me for some odd reason of...

First Earth Battalion was the name proposed by Lieutenant Colonel Jim Channon, a U.S. soldier who had served in Vietnam, for his idea of a new military of supersoldiers to be organized along New Age lines.

Channon believed the Army could be the principal moral and ethical basis on which politics could harmonize in the name of the Earth. He declared that the First Earth Battalion's primary allegiance was to the planet earth. Channon envisioned that the First Earth Battalion would organize itself informally: uniforms without uniformity, structure without status, and unity powered by diversity, and members would be multicultural, with each race contributing to "rainbow power". He also proposed as a guiding principle that members of the First Earth Battalion seek nondestructive methods of conflict resolution because their first loyalty is to the planet.

Channon adopted the term "warrior monk" for potential members of the First Earth Battalion.

Jim Mattis, US Marine and politician nicknamed "The Warrior Monk."

First Earth Battalion Field Manual

McRae, Ronald M. (1984). Mind Wars: The True Story of Government Research into the Military Potential of Psychic Weapons. New York: St. Martin's Press.
Ferguson, M. (1980). The Aquarian Conspiracy: Personal and Social Transformation in Our Time. Los Angeles, CA: J.P. Tarcher, Inc.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Legally, it's an "instrument of crime", either way. So, your "point" is moot.

Enjoin the show

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Welp. PA is going to Trump, no doubt about it.

link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

What uniform is the 20 year old Donald wearing in that photo?

Did he ever serve?

I thought he dodged the draft - bad feet, college etc?

Or rich kid draft Dodger?

He went to New York Military Academy in the 60s, and Fordham University after that, which is a Jesuit school, not important, but 🤷‍♂️

Yep, I pointed that out way back here.

link   

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Would the change that they report directly to Chris Miller be connected to something I read the other day that Trump had 'enacted' (sorry don't know the correct terminology being over the Pond) one of JFK's memorandums, number 37 I believe?

Rainbows
Jane

(post by interupt42 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Oh yea. PA to the SCOTUS, the gauntlet has been thrown down. Get your popcorn now or there won't be any left in the store.

I'm hearing that over a 30 minute time frame, nearly 700,000 votes were tabulated for Biden, and 3200 for Trump.

It's hilarious how far, yet again, this thread is/was of the news. This looks terrible to the average person. Everyone's gonna be like "Wait wut? Biden didn't win? Corruption?"

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Odd tweet, not particularly relevant to the moment. This has shown up in a few tweets the last week, pointing to something else at play.

Separate Sentence always a signifier. "Welcome to the roaring 20’s!"

Roaring of course = Lion, Flynn considered Lion of Digital Army, Flynn disinformation yesterday. Sidney and Flynn Military.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

It's hilarious how far, yet again, this thread is/was of the news. This looks terrible to the average person. Everyone's gonna be like "Wait wut? Biden didn't win? Corruption?"

In a regular court, the brilliant exchange with Rudy asking about the "spikes" with only 3200 going to DJT would have ended it. Everyone laughed, a VERY bad moment for the defense as it were.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

2520s is slang for crazy white people if you look up urban dictionary.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Post removed by staff

This is because the corruption runs deep through all our countries and supports the endless war machine. The US is likely just the interface of underlying operations.

If there is to be a great awakening other countries have to dig deep on their own governments and find those connections, expose them.

I'm in canada. Q said "why is canada's PM so important?' (I don't know why personally but he is connected to something) When all this comes to light the world can move on in a better direction. Australia is no different. People in the top echelons of your government are in cahoots with the warmongers. American people didn't want any of those wars any more than the rest of the world.
edit on Wed Nov 25 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Murgatroid
Would the change that they report directly to Chris Miller be connected to something I read the other day that Trump had 'enacted' (sorry don't know the correct terminology being over the Pond) one of JFK's memorandums, number 37 I believe?

Rainbows
Jane

NSAM 57...www.abovetopsecret.com...

Copies of NSAMs 55, 56, and 57

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join