It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
a reply to: pteridine

Wow, that literally made my heart skip a beat until I realised you were replying to someone else....

If you weren't already aware, that is where the Enigma machine was used to break the Nazi codes.

The KL7 machine, which I am quite familiar with, is a close relative of the Enigma, a modified US device used by Germany. I read the Ultra Secret when it first came out [1974?]and recommend it to you. Alan Turing was a key player as were common people who liked puzzles, chess players, crosswords enthusiasts, etc. Brits tested people for the job and took those who had ability without regard to education, peerage, and other such fluffy stuff. Skill alone counted.
The decodes that Sufi is doing are of a different nature and cannot be easily verified.
The Germans would start their crypto day at 0001 Berlin time with an inspirational quote from a favored Nazi author to verify the machine settings for that day, which helped in the determination of the rotor settings by Bletchley. Knowing the rotor settings would give all the traffic for the day. Bletchley was key to winning the war. www.bletchleypark.org.uk...

Huh? They used code and symbols to communicate during the war? I was told by hostile judgmental people that no one does that, and by default Q drops are not possible. Geee I have to rethink my whole life now.

Saving space, seems on topic...

Bigger
edit on 25-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
link for the PA hearing starting at 12:30 ET RSBN

link

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
MI
WI
PA
NV
AZ
GA

Six states that will have struggles keeping any certifications once it leaves their physical state (Circuit & Supreme Courts)

Alito/Thomas & Trump Trio.

RBG may have saved the election integrity without even knowing it.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Shouldn't this lawsuit be made public today???

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Live Press conference and hearing in PA.
Just starting.

edit on 25-11-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

It was before the certifcation.

Here is a pdf of the transcript.
www.democracydocket.com...

I got the pdf from here.
www.democracydocket.com...

The goldstein in that pdf is jonathan s. goldstein. Allegedly he was working for trump during the case linked above.

Relevant part of pdf.

THE COURT:I understand.I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer.Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots? MR.GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no. THE COURT: Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence upon the elector with respect to these 592 ballots? MR.GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Hamlin

Nope. Maybe I didn't respond precisely to your claim that "no intent" can arise from using a toy gun on somebody, because your assertion wasn't fully formed, and makes no sense in itself.

Once you bring a "weapon", you already formed the intent to intimidate and coerce another person....be it a real weapon or a fake one. The law deals with this so very clearly, someone could use lethal force against you without legal consequences.

What was your point again?

*sigh*

My point, which you've failed to grasp twice so far, was simply a response to someone who responded to a phrase "real weapons". It was that would-be criminals don't always use "real weapons".

I didn't suggest that its not a crime.
I didn't suggest it was acceptable.
And I didn't say it wasn't against the law.

Forgive me for not holding out much hope of you grasping my point on the third attempt, you seem to be coming at my posts with pre-determined rage.

I'll summarize again though, my point;

You don't always need "real weapons" to intimidate or make a show of force.
Those who don't use "real weapons" may have no intent to use the weapon (obviously as its fake) BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN ITS NOT A CRIME.

Hope that helps

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was asking a question. I'm not sure ether.
I know someone here said that kids coming out of caves would be on the news because millions of them had been saved.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Random fact: Reagan,Dubya,Clinton,and Obama all have Rh negative blood factors.
It’s curious that I already knew Obama was negative before I even looked it up.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Hamlin
Why didn't Trump make this election clean if all he needs is another term?

Because it is about far more than just this one election. It is about all future elections.

The only way to truly 'drain the swamp' is to eliminate their primary tools/methods of control, and the fraudulent voting system that allows them to remain in power has to be destroyed.

The only way to do that is to allow them to cheat in a massive way, then reveal it to the world, along with massive criminal arrests and prosecutions, so that no one can deny it. That is the only way real change can take place.

So for Trump to fix the system he needed to catch the elite cheating. But he couldn't do this till he was POTUS, so everything has building to this moment.

That's a hugely risky plan, I mean apart from some of the super confident users here I've seen many a Trump/Q Supporter lose faith that Trump will win from this position.

If this was the huge endgame plan I would of thought they would of had a lot more evidence. Things that can't be ignored. Maybe that is what is coming now. But you have to remember that what Q/Trump supporters consider "enough evidence" was never going to be enough to convince the masses, this needs to be something HUGE.

Lets see how it plays out I guess.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Entheos who is considered one to provide reliable insight.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

If it does drop today, it’s because Powell wanted to ruin their teams thanksgivings like they want to ruin everyone else’s.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I will celebrate like the Falcons won the Super Bowl if Kemp is arrested.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I will celebrate like the Falcons won the Super Bowl if Kemp is arrested.

I wouldn't hold your breath..... on the Falcons that is.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I agree about the evidence needing to be big. If this all turns out to be true I think it will be so large that it will seem unbelievable.

Regardless the President has a long way to go to be back in office. There are very few allies and even fewer people he can trust.

As with most huge criminal cases I think a lot will depend on if anyone caves when the pressure gets on them.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

So for Trump to fix the system he needed to catch the elite cheating. But he couldn't do this till he was POTUS, so everything has building to this moment.

That's a hugely risky plan, I mean apart from some of the super confident users here I've seen many a Trump/Q Supporter lose faith that Trump will win from this position.

Yes, it is risky... but again, it is the only way. I for one am confident he will be able to pull it off.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The only thing that does make sense is that he fell on his sword to expose the scale of the corruption, here and abroad.

Incidentally, the Smartmatic logo looks like an eagle, similar to that on the Great Seal.

EOT.
edit on 11/25/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
I agree about the evidence needing to be big. If this all turns out to be true I think it will be so large that it will seem unbelievable.

Regardless the President has a long way to go to be back in office. There are very few allies and even fewer people he can trust.

As with most huge criminal cases I think a lot will depend on if anyone caves when the pressure gets on them.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yes, it is risky... but again, it is the only way. I for one am confident he will be able to pull it off.

Well hopefully we won't have long to find out. It needs to be revealed soon.

To me it has parallels to any sort of Alien disclosure, if you drip feed the public enough then they become desensitized to it. You need to drop a big fat alien mothership over New York right now to get people to go... "hmmm maybe they do exist".

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

If the evidence is "slam dunk" style, all the quiet and 2024 hopeful GOP would crawl back out to support him..... showing their true colors as swamp creatures, and the American people their spineless nature.

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join