It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

For me the question is not when is enough enough but rather when is the right time to act with effect.

In an ideal world the US marines will be the saviour of the world (per #151 Why does the US Military play such a vital role in this global game of RISK?). In that case, staying under the radar until the troops arrive is the best course of action.

However, if I were frog-marched into a GP Nurse's room, in my current town, to be given the vaccination - and I knew she would be giving it to at least a thousand people over a year; including 7 of my family - I would have a real dilemma. Self-defence against an unwitting attempted murderer? Not sure what the right course of action would be? I was reading yesterday that the Nuremburg convention gives us the right to protect our bodies and decide what medicine we are given.

edit on 25-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Haha, No pteridine but...

I do have a painting by a famous artist who worked there, safeguarding WWII Atlantic convoys! She was a neighbour of my Ma's and a fascinating 94 yr old to talk to at cocktail parties!

Just to add to the synchronicity... a previous generation of my family lived in Metchley Park.

ETA - I'm veering off topic so going to dive back into the decoding cupboard now.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I feel you Rel. I'm also in the UK. I have to say, I am pretty invested in Q and this US election cycle. I think deep down I know it's going to have huge ramifications on my life, whatever happens.

But, in the nicest possible way, you have given it seems everything to this, for years and years now. Please don't get too deep emotionally, to the point where you can't easily back out. The last thing your family needs is for you to panic if/when the time comes that the last 3 years of preparation are to be needed.

I'm not meaning to sound negative, it's just I have been in the same place myself. I think most of us have in all honesty, even before Q was a thing, we were the "crazy mate" babbling on about the NWO takeover, lizard people or the fake fiat banking system turning us into slaves.

I suppose all I'm trying to say is that, further to your conundrum, I have come to the realisation that the only person who you can mentally prepare is yourself, or those others who COME TO YOU asking questions.

You can't force it on people who don't want to listen. I've lost friends over it.

If they wanted to listen, they would already be asking the same questions as you and I, "how the hell can a country like the US with 300m "misplace" 1m children every year. How can it be that every country in the world is in debt and who are they in debt to and when do they get to call that debt in? Why are governments trying to force a vaccine on us for a disease that isn't a threat by any reasonable standards?

Have a plan for yourself. Be proud of your opinions and convictions, but don't get angry or annoyed if you can't convince others, because when and if the # really does hit the fan, you like I and many others here, will be the first person they come to. At this point they will be ready to listen and if you are prepared you will be ready to teach.

This^^^^^^^
Absolutely spot on.
In UK too and this is how I feel too for a long while. I keep my eye on things, do my own research....
As a therapist, I also teach my students that the art of listening and being a good counsellor to your clients is, exactly as you say, let the client COME TO YOU, let them speak, you just listen, wait for their question.

Thank you for taking the time to post this.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
Why didn't Trump make this election clean if all he needs is another term?

Because it is about far more than just this one election. It is about all future elections.

The only way to truly 'drain the swamp' is to eliminate their primary tools/methods of control, and the fraudulent voting system that allows them to remain in power has to be destroyed.

The only way to do that is to allow them to cheat in a massive way, then reveal it to the world, along with massive criminal arrests and prosecutions, so that no one can deny it. That is the only way real change can take place.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
First daytime POTUS tweet was at 09:29:47 and was 6th of the day after 5 just after midnight:

Judge Sullivan was supposed to proceed "with dispatch" (in a quick and efficient way) in Gen Flynn's case.

Three months have passed since...

1) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b39b17 No.616675 📁
Mar 10 2018 16:39:16 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b39b17 No.616618 📁
Mar 10 2018 16:35:34 (EST)
Angela Dorothea Kasner.
Daughter of a Pastor?
Name of FATHER?
History of FATHER?
Hitler youth (member).
Haircut today vs THEN (A).
Symbolic.
US Intelligence post war controlled who?
The ‘Mission’
Who is Angela Hitler?
Relationship to Adolf?

How were children named in Germany during this period?
First or middle.
Family tree.
Anna.
Maria.
Alois.
Examples.
Risk of ‘conspiracy’ label the deeper we go.
Truth will shock the WORLD.
Q

>>616618
Relevant to coming events.
Future will PROVE past.

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: b25f2a No.5489667 📁
Mar 3 2019 19:11:23 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 3f506c No.5489637 📁
Mar 3 2019 19:10:06 (EST)
Capture.PNG

>>5489637
At what point is it statistically impossible?
Q

Timestamp encodes today/tweet date of Nov 25th.

2) DELTA points to posts:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.613229 📁
Mar 10 2018 13:04:36 (EST)

>>613193
We are saving Israel for last.
Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 309a1c No.1950407 📁
Jun 28 2018 21:03:37 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 1a94c7 No.1950237 📁
Jun 28 2018 20:53:56 (EST)
>>1950200
SO is Q telling us Haspel knows of the program, but doesn't know where it is located at? She needs to locate it and terminate it? Time to dig for Ramos' therapist

F1C6F4AD-DF36-4404-A117-F4A04C679255.jpeg

>>1950237
Think Bourne.
Covert OPs classified.
Career installed.
Think Cell.
Past drops go missing.

Q

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
UNCASE THE COLORS: 1ST NETWORK BATTALION IS BORN - US Marines

“We have now created a unified defensive cyber operations section.”

Taking seven different units and consolidating them into 1st Network Battalion streamlines security and efficiency of the Western region of the Marine Corps Enterprise Network, while modernizing the Marine Corps’ cyber capabilities, according to Calvin.

“What we’ve done is taken those units and people that are part of the network battalion now, who used to work for their specific base or installation commanders, and put them all under one umbrella,” said Dr. Terence Adams, the deputy director of 1st Network Battalion

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
nvm
It just came back...after not existing.

edit on 25-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Wow, that literally made my heart skip a beat until I realised you were replying to someone else....

If you weren't already aware, that is where the Enigma machine was used to break the Nazi codes.

The KL7 machine, which I am quite familiar with, is a close relative of the Enigma, a modified US device used by Germany. I read the Ultra Secret when it first came out [1974?]and recommend it to you. Alan Turing was a key player as were common people who liked puzzles, chess players, crosswords enthusiasts, etc. Brits tested people for the job and took those who had ability without regard to education, peerage, and other such fluffy stuff. Skill alone counted.
The decodes that Sufi is doing are of a different nature and cannot be easily verified.
The Germans would start their crypto day at 0001 Berlin time with an inspirational quote from a favored Nazi author to verify the machine settings for that day, which helped in the determination of the rotor settings by Bletchley. Knowing the rotor settings would give all the traffic for the day. Bletchley was key to winning the war. www.bletchleypark.org.uk...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, is your home address The Mansion, Bletchley Park, Sherwood Drive, Bletchley Milton Keynes, MK3 6EB, by chance?

Asking for an old KL-7 operator.

Oh, please tell me you once plugged in the wires to set the key for the legendary Orestes.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
EVERYONE - stop what you are doing right now and read this thread!

boards.4chan.org...

You don’t have to go thru and read the entire thing. First click on the ID of the OP, it will then highlight every post made by the OP in that thread. Then read those posts and the posts that are linked in each of the OPs subsequent posts.

Sidney Powell has provided the Biden campaign an advance copy of her Georgia lawsuit, and it’s DAMNING.

Of course with anything there, take it with a grain of salt. But, This thing rings true to me. We will all find out shortly...
edit on 25-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Looks like Trump will get witnesses. That’s game over!

HUGE: Trump Campaign Nevada Lawsuit Challenging Election Results Given Go Ahead for Depositions, Hearing Set for December 3

www.thegatewaypundit.com... er-3/

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Re: twitter.com...

It looks like President Trump will be attending PA's "vote irregularity" hearing today.

No longer open to public attendance: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You'ld be surprised just how much can be quantitatively verified, pteridine. The whole point of maintaining and circulating the spreadsheet was to allow auditability of the formulae I've used to generate the decodes! The matching time elements that cranky identifies can also be verified, as can the clock matches. Even the gematria equivalents can be verified by cross-checking the spreadsheet calculated sums to any of the gematria sites.

If excel could cope with the processing load too then I'd be adding in auto-matching of words and numbers within the tweets/posts.

It's just the interpretation to current events that needs a "sight-check" for verification...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Nope. Maybe I didn't respond precisely to your claim that "no intent" can arise from using a toy gun on somebody, because your assertion wasn't fully formed, and makes no sense in itself.

Once you bring a "weapon", you already formed the intent to intimidate and coerce another person....be it a real weapon or a fake one. The law deals with this so very clearly, someone could use lethal force against you without legal consequences.

What was your point again?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt
Has the Kraken been released yet?

Oh yea. PA to the SCOTUS, the gauntlet has been thrown down. Get your popcorn now or there won't be any left in the store.

I like butter with mine, real butter.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Judge blocks PA from certifying

link

full view

eta
this looks like they already certified though...

edit on 25-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Interesting sunspot. We haven't had reason to talk about this conneQtion so far. This won't impact the electronics but will impact our consciousness along with the planet itself. The timing is very intriQueing, given where we are at.

Scientifc details

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Interesting claims.
One can only hope for some validity.
If true, that's quite destructive.
But I won't hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That sauce is salty.