It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

cheers cavv!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes strange Sufi, I took it from a post on Twitter liked and retweeted it and now its gone from my list. I should have linked directly.

The pic is from Parlor (well supposedly now?) and will also look there but I just recently joined and still fumbling around not knowing how to properly navigate.

*EDIT*

On Parlor, type in GenFynn and that post comes up first Sufi.
parler.com...

.......................................................................................
Biden Selects Former Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen For Treasury Secretary
edit on 25-11-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump pardoning Flynn.
breaking911.com...

The Mainstream Media ignored it.. President Trump pardoned two individuals yesterday.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Interesting analysis, retweeted by POTUS, at 22:52:56 on 24th:

You know what's even MORE suspicious than BIG vote dumps giving Biden the lead in WI and MI? Taking AWAY votes from @realDonaldTrump in Pennsylvania!

This chart: the 25 data dumps where Trump LOST votes from the Dominion feeds.

97,676 votes LOST! And Biden GAINED 160K+ votes! t.co...

Analysis picture from tweet:

bigger:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I hope the WRITTEN PROOF sent to the 3rd circuit court of appeals (after the PA judge rejected Rudy's oral argument), includes all the evidence exhibits, like the one you posted.

When Q says, "You have to SHOW THEM", he's referring to anything where a visual aid will help. When Rudy presented to the PA judge last week, he was "rusty" (no court presentation since 1993), and he had no VISUALS.

ETA - Maybe Rudy was rusty and lacked exhibits so the PA judge would quickly throw the case out. The Trump team thanked the judge for doing it so quickly, lol.

edit on 11/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: SourGrapes

Over 70 million don't want Trump in the office. (fraud statements aside)
So its about the fight now and which side has the weapons?

SourGrapes seems a befitting name.

You are suggesting that these 72 million voters should mobilize, with real weapons and demand that Trump remains President?

Let the overwhelming evidence be presented.

If you`re happy that a guy that couldn`t fill a phone booth at his rallies supposedly out performed DJT, then its to clear to everyone with half a brain cell why you`re here.

America was born on revolution and took freedom from a boot on their neck, the same forces that have infiltrated the US for decades while destroying it from within, the same forces that have been against DJT from the very beginning, the 2A is also a duty written in your constitution for exactly these reasons if it was to overthrow the government. The same forces that want the citizens disarmed.

Your witnessing a coupe attempt with big tech`s/MSM help, but your main concern seems that people shouldn`t be concerned about that.

I don't take rallies as a measure of support. I think the right and the left are so divided in their thinking that the idea of attending a rally to the left sounds about as fun as attending a WWE event... and to the right it sounds as fun as attending a WWE event.

I also think that the Left's base is on the whole quiet and reserved, which is why BLM and Antifa don't accurately represent them. They are less likely to visually show their support for a candidate and normal election years they may or may not both to vote on the day.

Trump changed that, he energized his entire base while also making those quiet Lefties decide to come out.

Now that's my opinion and you've already rejected this out of hand. Its clear from your statement that you are unmovable in your opinion and therefore anything I say or prove is moot. I find that quite an illogical position, you are basically deny knowledge.

I can totally see why you think this is a coupe or how Trump has been cheated, I understand your logic I just don't agree with it.

but your main concern seems that people shouldn`t be concerned about that.

Where have I expressed this?

If you truly believe this, before any of the SCOTUS decisions, before Trump's deadline to concede comes and goes then I guess you've planted your flag at revolution.

My question to you is, if you are from Australia as your profile suggests, does this need to be a global movement? Or are you just asking your friends in USA to make this monumental decision while you sit back and watch?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

a reply to: Fowlerstoad

It does. I was also directly quoting the other users phrase of "real weapons".

Its also not unheard of for people to mobilize with fake weapons, they hope the visuals will be enough and they never actually have any intent.

Nope. You can catch a brandishing charge even with a toy gun.

I like this guy's style...

What are you noping?

You just gave an example of exactly what I said. You are agreeing with me. Thank you.

Your opening position doesn't have to be extremely defensive all the time.

...if you thought I meant "no intent" to do something wrong then I can see why you said that. I meant no intent to ever use the weapon. Like your video, they believe the optics of having a weapon will be enough to intimidate people.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
POTUS self-retweet, at 00:12:35 on 25th, points to relevant post re election justice:

Poll: 79 Percent of Trump Voters Believe ‘Election Was Stolen‘ t.co... via @BreitbartNews They are 100% correct, but we are fighting hard. Our big lawsuit, which spells out in great detail all of the ballot fraud and more, will soon be filled. RIGGED ELECTION!

1) DELTA from original tweet is 16:39:31, pointing to posts:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ba29f9 No.8748891 📁
Apr 10 2020 14:53:58 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
The credibility of our institutions [Constitutional Law that governs our Great Land [Our Republic]], and our ability to regain the trust and faith of the American people, all depends on our ability to restore [EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW] by prosecuting those responsible [Blind-Justice].
Treasonous acts [sedition] against the Republic [the 'People'] of the United States [START - LEAD-IN].
Infiltration [rogue] at the highest levels of our gov, media, corps, etc.
Planned & coordinated [D/ F].
This is not about politics.

Something far more sinister [evil] has been allowed to flourish through all parts of our society.
It has been protected and safeguarded.
It has been camouflaged to appear as trusted.
It has been projected [normalized] by stars.
[CLAS 1-99]
One must only look to see.
[Symbolism will be their downfall]
This is not another [4] year election.
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."
You are not alone.
We stand together.

Q

#1639 SEC TEST

#16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation.

edit on 25-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It appears that by these statements you have remained ignorant of what we keep trying to help you understand.

Come on Man!

Q was never a LARP but if it makes it go away faster people will say anything to further the wrong cause against the truth and freedoms for all.

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Frodolives

So if nothing happens and Q turns out to be a joke, then youll still follow it because you need a LARPer to reveal corruption?

I get that it has created a community of truth seekers. But it's going to look awefully silly if Q continues without much happening and a group of truth seekers is brought together by a LARP.

Well see..

edit on 25-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 24th
0 posts,
36 POTUS tweets; 20 retweets, 1 TYPO, 9 video tweets and 1 deletion of 30 day old tweet.
Total 36

KU V19.65 20201124 to 4952 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
15 23,
12 8,
10 7,
9 1,
8 22,
7 2, 5,
6 4, 6, 19, 24, 52, 53,
5 9, 11, 54,
4 10, 15, 16, 18, 21, 48, 51, 56, 57, 85,
3 12, 14, 17, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 32, 36, 37, 40, 46, 50, 65, 79, 129, 457, 1157, 2357, 3557

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Once they learned that people were decoding you would think that they would take some action.
Like changing where they put the codes. Or placing fake codes for the decoders.

No way that happened.
How can we decode if they change the codes without telling us? We are to use that data to find the source information and people are on about LARPs just don't want to have a clue apparently. I don't feel like a lot of you wondering out loud in a TDS cloud have the truth at heart But, maybe you do? I know I do.
ETA

I do like CherokeeTroys take on this.
Paraphrasing:
It is their code and they can change it if they want to change it. We are just trying to decode it.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
Thanks Warrior may God Bless you and the rest of the warriors you are winning with! We Love you guys!!!
#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing
#Vibing

a reply to: 0311Warrior

I want to 2nd this. Warrior you have been a blessing of hope and inspiration. Win, lose or draw we can say we gave all to figure this one out and make a bead for the spot we need to be to stop this brainwashing BS. Thanks to you and to all on this board making contributions big or small. Even the TDS ones have been a big help to get me to focus on exactly what is being said and done. Thus ensuring I dig and find as many facts as I possibly can. That focus for all of us is important.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This POTUS tweet from Oct 25th at 00:51:29 was deleted after 30 days, yesterday at around 5 PM EST:

RT @seanmdav: Murkowski had hoped to preemptively nuke the SCOTUS nomination by playing games early in the process. But once it became clea…

Another pointer to Done in 30 from #970

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 1a8912 No.815876 📁
Mar 27 2018 23:45:17 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 4a2d44 No.815836 📁
Mar 27 2018 23:43:29 (EST)
>>815814

Free Flynn

>>815836
Done in 30.
House cleaning.
WH secured.
Final stage.

Q

Note the WH secued. Final stage.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus
The Kraken was biblically fired by Rudy.

Can't make this stuff up. LOL

You don't seem to check your facts. Sidney said she never worked for the T team she was aiding them. She works for "we the people". She said the announcement did need to made and it was correct to point out she wasn't a Trump lawyer. She is a here for the truth and has the much needed experience to win cases in the Appeals court.

I suspect you knew this and wanted to spin it anyway. We see thru people doing this so easily now. NEXT.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

a reply to: ModusPonus

Obama has over 100 million followers.
TwitterFollowers

Let me help you with that....

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430875/Barack-Obama-19-5m-fake-Twitter-followers.html
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Among influential U.S. political tweeters, President Barack Obama is the undisputed king of the fake followers. A MailOnline analysis ranks his sizable Twitter following as the most deceptive total among the 21 most influential accounts run by American politicians: More than 19.5 million of his 36.9 million Twitter followers are accounts that don't correspond to real people.

I mean that is a 7 year old article on a tool that doesn't exist anymore. But your point is right that I think around 15-25% of followers for the top end of Twitter are fake.

Here is a look at Trump vs Obama now using a live tool with up-to-date Twitter stats;

Trump Followers:

Obama Followers:

They are not too far apart in terms of % of real accounts, with Obama having a higher count. Adding to that he has 40m+ more followers to begin with, I can't see this really being a contest.

While I don't agree Twitter Followers = Election Votes, this is an argument put forth by quite a few members when comparing Trump to Biden. By their logic Obama would crush Trump.

edit on 25-11-2020 by Hamlin because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2020 by Hamlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Trillium

With a legal genius like Rudy heading the legal team, what could possibly go wrong?

I am sure, aren't you, that the Mafia bosses said the same thing?

Did you know what happened to the Mafia Bosses, the untouchables? You might want to research that before you look like foolish. Just sayin....

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Actually there is a middle ground where the two of you could agree here...

Scraed:

Once they learned that people were decoding you would think that they would take some action.
Like changing where they put the codes.

Jom:

How can we decode if they change the codes without telling us?

From my perspective delivery of codes HAS changed but only by moving to new ADDITIONAL methods over time, and then periodically reverting back to certain decode types more than others. Akin to "the important messages will go in self-retweet decodes this week and then deleted tweets the week after".

Only a few, very early, decode types appear to not be in use for important messages anymore, for example magic squares... though they may come back to the fore as well.

All decode types still provide info of value, whether at the fore or not! For example, I found one yesterday that led me to a link of Rizvi Traverse Management buying up Hugh Heffner's Playboy Empire.- considering the Playboy Mansion was a C_A honeypot and Rizvi is a clown front, this was obviously C_A securing its investment from the last 50 years!

Embrace the common ground.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I snipped your post down as to not quote it all.

Are You as an American ready to resort to violence if push comes to shove to get these Treasonous criminals out and right the wrongs of their crimes? What line to do they have to cross before You have had enough of your rights stomped on?

All Governments are full of corruption. If you are asking if I think this election was more fraudulent than any other, I'd say there is no proof so far. Waiting to hear about this krack-a-lack-in.

If I were in your shoes and had already made my mind up about this.... my honest answer is I don't know. I can't know. I haven't felt that level of despondence with the Gov and the system as a whole yet.

Perhaps I'd stand up and "resort to violence", but I'd probably more likely relocate my family to somewhere else. I wouldn't want them to live through this. I'd choose an easier life, but who knows, maybe if I reached the point you speak of my anger and disappointment in the USofA would push me down a different path.

All Q has done is pull back the proverbial curtain

I don't think Q has revealed anything that is shocking or otherwise wasn't widely available from a google search.

Are you ready to fight for you HUMAN RIGHTS over Crimes against Humanity?

I would be. But respectfully I haven't reached your level of certainty yet. And neither have most of the planet, we are still a long way from that point, imo.

What you are feeling now is exactly how Clinton supporters felt after they lost, they asked the same questions about fighting to save democracy from Trump. And you didn't give them a second thought before laughing them off. Why do you expect things to change now the sides have flipped?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
No idea if this is a reliable source....

PHILADELPHIA – George Soros has been arrested, and is currently in federal custody in Philadelphia. According to a recently unsealed indictment filed in the West District of Pennsylvania, Soros committed a slew of serious crimes prior to the US election.

Soros arrested

Rainbows
Jane

UPDATE....false alarm
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That guy was so nutty that if Soro's had been arrested, there would be no way I could share that with my friends at all.
He was wild eyed looking and was so excited that most people would naturally frown on listening to him. We already have Bongino and Levin who are intelligently pointing out facts and they get excited but not in a maniacal way, IMO.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

Actually there is a middle ground where the two of you could agree here...

Scraed:

Like changing where they put the codes.

Jom:

How can we decode if they change the codes without telling us?

From my perspective delivery of codes HAS changed but only by moving to new ADDITIONAL methods over time, and then periodically reverting back to certain decode types more than others. Akin to "the important messages will go in self-retweet decodes this week and then deleted tweets the week after".

Only a few, very early, decode types appear to not be in use for important messages anymore, for example magic squares... though they may come back to the fore as well.

All decode types still provide info of value, whether at the fore or not! For example, I found one yesterday that led me to a link of Rizvi Traverse Management buying up Hugh Heffner's Playboy Empire.- considering the Playboy Mansion was a C_A honeypot and Rizvi is a clown front, this was obviously C_A securing its investment from the last 50 years!

Embrace the common ground.

This raises a very important point re: "symbollogy will be there downfall."

Much of what Q has done has been about the process, the journey and the self education. It doesn't really matter if Q is even decodable (no offence Rel
) but what is important is that so many hundreds of thousands of people have been taught to instinctively recognise coded messaging.

Because as the quote above says, the elite can't just change their symbollogy either. They can't turn around and create a new method of communication overnight.

As more and more people notice how symbols and phrases are being used to manipulate them, their power over of us becomes increasingly smaller. Furthermore, once we reach this point, they will just continue outing themselves, because they can't just learn a new language to hide who they are.

Us conspiracy types, as an example, have been giving Saturn logos the beady eye for decades, but what happens when normies and NPC's start asking why so many companies use the same logos and symbols. Why so many heads of state are using the same phrases at the same time, almost like it's co-ordinated.

We have all been a part of the little awakening, but it becomes great when the NPC's get their factory reset and start to see the world with new eyes.

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join