It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
While all this is going on Covid lockdowns and the Great Reset are gaining steam and headed right for us. Diversion?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
As Tweets of logic go...I like this one a great deal:

LOGICAL THINKING: Sidney Powell says servers were picked up in Germany, but doesn't know if it was by "good guys for bad guys".

Dominion Executives are now nowhere to be found and have "moved their offices".

What does that tell you?

twitter.com...

Uh, Racist? Did I win?

Removed from linkedin, shut down operations, it sounds like a boiler room investment scam. Look for them to resurface as Patriot Voting Solutions.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: carewemust

Not a big fan of puppet shows, same reason I could never listen to our last 'el presidente'...

Here is one example from today's press briefing of how Joe Biden is deteriorating. From 2 hours ago...

twitter.com...

I bet there are over 70 million Biden voters who are shocked by his Behavior, now that CNN and MSNBC are airing these press conferences.

Attorney Lin Wood may have been correct when he said yesterday that a majority of Americans will rise up and demand that Joe Biden not be seated as US president.

The cognitive issues are just one reason why.. but definitely the most visible to every American.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: texasgirl

I hope your brother will be good as new in short order!

Thank you, Care. All is well and he’s in recovery.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
As states officially cannot be certified, this will end up with SCOTUS. Contingent Election in Congress. I’m just feeling this is where this finds an ending that is Constitutional and determined by elected officials (Senate & House).

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I was just talking about this with a friend, and I think it makes sense to say that their intentions (for the most part) when starting their political lives are/were good. They want to make changes and be a voice of influence and representation for their area. The deeper they get into politics, the more they have to bend to get their issues handled. They bend for this person or that person who is the stakeholder or key figure in getting whatever they want done, done. Those folks are not the best of people and have also compromised themselves to get where they are. By doing so, they lose bits and pieces of themselves until they are completely corrupted and no longer truly serving their original intentions or aspirations. Theyll campaign on them again and again, and get some traction on their personal platforms, but the reality is they sold themselves down the river and are so compromised that evil is all they have left.

I dunno though. Rose colored glasses are great.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Have some sleep SF, the winning will still be ongoing in 8 hours.

Twitter

Bill Kristol
@BillKristol
I am alarmed.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: texasgirl

I hope your brother will be good as new in short order!

Thank you, Care. All is well and he’s in recovery.

Awesome!

Check out this tweet from the National Security guy President Trump fired earlier this week. He should have been fired a long time ago.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Have some sleep SF, the winning will still be ongoing in 8 hours.

Twitter

Bill Kristol
@BillKristol
I am alarmed.

Yeah...I detect a disturbance in The Farce...

Sarah Cooper
@sarahcpr

I don't have a good feeling about what will happen on December 14th with the electors. Please use the comments to convince me it will be okay

twitter.com...

The left is starting to doubt.
Getting very nervous.
edit on 19-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

For the class dimwitts, what exactly does she mean?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Any of you been watching Crowder's "fraud week" videos this week? They are long, a lot of babbling/jokes etc, but some important information in there. Here is the latest:

Starts about 18:15 in the video. More "irregularities" he stumbled upon.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

For the class dimwitts, what exactly does she mean?

She's worried her side actually DID cheat and is going to be caught...but she doesn't want that to stop Biden from being elected.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
When I start my church this will be part of the liturgy and played at the 2021 Great Gallows Extravaganza.😂🤣 Leave it to a Canadian in creating this Trump/Biden piece.😆

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT
As Tweets of logic go...I like this one a great deal:

LOGICAL THINKING: Sidney Powell says servers were picked up in Germany, but doesn't know if it was by "good guys for bad guys".

Dominion Executives are now nowhere to be found and have "moved their offices".

What does that tell you?

twitter.com...

Uh, Racist? Did I win?

Removed from linkedin, shut down operations, it sounds like a boiler room investment scam. Look for them to resurface as Patriot Voting Solutions.

THEY all know what's coming...

NYC Private Equity firm distances itself from Dominion Voting Systems investment

As evidence of voting anomalies proliferates through the system, one company stands out as a problem company: Dominion Voting Systems. Interestingly, the company was bought by NYC based firm Staple Street Capital - a private equity firm that is located just a short distance from Soros Capital Management in midtown. We noted this in an article on November 4th, 2020. Since then, the firm has replaced their website with what's known in the web design world as a 'placeholder' site, or a 'virtual business card' - no 'team' page, no photos, no bios. Check it out here: staplestreetcapital.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Thanks and by the way. I am dimwit.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Y’all know I am as well. I’m glad you asked, Jin.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

twitter.com...

What they mean when they say "countering truth decay", is an all out war on diversity of opinion. They plan a world where only "the truth" is allowed a platform, and of course they get to decide what "the truth" is.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Barack Obama has same cranium ,build and posture as zuck, silver, Cooper, and Shane from buzzfeed unsolved.
All push similar messages.
Just saying.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
X2
edit on 19-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

edit on 19-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join