It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Remember maybe a year ago when the Special Forces did a raid in Downtown Los Angeles? They dropped helos down on Sunset Blvd and called it a training exercise? Or then when they did it in DC a few days later?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Random thought: how could lizard people fool our eyes?
It’s not like they’ve got chameleon in their dna. Right?

And upon further thought on this insane theory. I don’t think the Rh negs are lizards.
I think they are closer related than the rest of us.
I don’t even know my own blood type. But I don’t look like the description
edit on 19-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

The good news is: kets, if they ever attack..you and yours are probably safe.

Noah Gribble out.
edit on 19-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Also I learned today Zuck is colorblind. It’s why FB has so much blue
www.washingtonpost.com...

And so is Bill Gates among other things.

Baal Gates...Software & Viruses, Vax & viruses & Biotech, Railroads, 5G, and I think he has some majority stake in Satellites.

Gates was made an Honorary Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire (KBE) by Queen Elizabeth II in 2005.

In January 2006, he was awarded the Grand Cross of the Order of Prince Henry, by President of Portugal Jorge Sampaio.
source and photo.

In November 2006, Malicious Gates was awarded the Placard of the Order of the Aztec Eagle, the highest Mexican order awarded to foreigners.

Feb 2007, Bill Gates was decorated by Traian Basescu with the Star of Romania in the rank of Commander. This is the highest distinction that the Romanian state can grant.
source

Nov 16, 2016, Barack Obama honored Bill and Melinda Gates with the Presidential Medal of Freedom for their philanthropic efforts in 2016.
source

April 2017, François Hollande awarded the cordon of Commander of the Legion of Honor to Bill Gates. France's highest national order.
source

bgC3, a new think-tank company founded by Gates. The name is an acronym for Bill Gates Catalyst 3, with the appended number pointing to a third endeavor beyond Microsoft and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
The site redirects to his blog...www.gatesnotes.com...

EarthNow, Seattle-based startup company aiming to blanket the Earth with live satellite video coverage.

Big stakeholder in Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a corporation that helps organizations treat their water, not only for drinking directly, but also for use in food, healthcare, hospitality and industry.

Big investor in ResearchGate, a social networking site for scientists. Knew the 'Gate' was suspicious.

TerraPower, a nuclear reactor design company founded by Gates. Wonderful. Given the crazy billionaires are shooting for the Moon, Mars, & beyond I'm sure Baal Gates is already first in line...

Nuclear power plants could make Mars, the moon your next neighborhood

The Energy Department wants the private sector to build nuclear power plants that would allow us to live in the harsh conditions of the red plant and the orb of the night. The target date for the first one: the end of 2026.

Bill Gates’s Nuclear Firm Collaborated With Chinese Military Proxy ☢️ 👀

The Microsoft billionaire chairs a nuclear power initiative working alongside a Chinese energy company deemed a military asset by the U.S. government. Gates has also extolled China’s economic exploitation of Africa as “valuable” and “beneficial.”

But Gates’s ties to the CCP are not limited to merely rhetoric: Terrapower, a nuclear energy research company founded and chaired by him works with China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC), a wholly government-funded and administered company.

According to USA Spending Gov TerraPower received a USG grant from the Dept. of Energy (~$500k) which started Jan 2020 and goes to Jan 2021 for "advanced nuclear technology development".

Wonder if Gates smuggled over any of those 90+ Chinese nuclear scientists that all mysteriously resigned back in July.
Link

Sorry, got carried away.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: gps777

Yeah, HA HA HA, but did you know that he voted for Biden.

These restrictions on how many people can be in your house for the holidays is weird. How are they going to be enforced? Do the States think that the Stazi is already in place so that people will rat out their friends and family? Talk about government over Reich... I mean reach.

Yes they do because yes, they have. In Michigan there was an enormous amount of ratting out during the last lockdown. Neighbors calling to report cars in driveways that didn’t belong there, calling to report businesses being open that shouldn’t be and our own special mask brigade that would go out in groups for the sole purpose of reporting businesses that were not enforcing the state mask mandate once we reopened. My neighbor reported me on Tuesday because I had more than one other household at my place... our management company gave me a heads up after reminding the neighbor that the rules didn’t take effect until the next day. They know dang well that people will rat out their neighbors.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

And upon further thought on this insane theory. I don’t think the Rh negs are lizards.

If you really want to head down that road: Ever hear of the mimic octopus

The mimic octopus (Thaumoctopus mimicus) is an Indo-Pacific species of octopus from the Indo-Pacific region. Like other octopuses, it uses its chromatophores to disguise itself with its background. However, it is noteworthy for being able to impersonate a wide variety of other marine animals. Although many animals mimic either their environment or other animals to avoid predation, the mimic octopus and its close relative the wunderpus are the only ones known to actively imitate a number of animals in order to elude predators.

Though to be fair I kind of covered this type of thing in my thread Shadow People: What do they do

So for me this wouldn't be a big step to think that the Shadow People are attempting to take control of the human world. Richard Shaver did warn us about this.

That is "IF" you want to go down that road.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes. The octopi have always amazed me.
Pound for pound superior to us.

I just never put 2 and 2 together.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
www.sciencemag.org...

Gates foundation has a firm hand in the vaccine infrastructure.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Im not sure where the Littlebirds LZ was though.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes. There’s a guy on YouTube that has me convinced of shadow people. But I can’t prove that and it sounds crazy.
At least I can reach with science fiction to make this theory work.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Not mine.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Shadow Biosphere
sciencemag.org/news/2015/02/shadow-biosphere-might-be-hiding-strange-life-right-under-our-noses
www.sciencemag.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Kim Clement prophesied that we could trust Trump and Gates.
If we can’t trust gates can we trust Trump?
Maybe Kim was just a disinformation agent with an inside tip.

If I can’t trust Trump I sure as hell cant trust Biden, I give up.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I think my pic is from DC

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Guys I need a mic check...do I sound crazy? Do these sound like irrational thoughts? Y’all know I gotta keep my feet on the ground. If WW3 doesn’t happen I’m gonna have to go back to work.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: crankyoldman

Race Wars will begin soon. Hence the Black and White.

This from the man who called for the race wars.
Charlie Manson.

youtu.be...

“We’re told everybody that all things are bad.
Bad is not good and good is not bad.
Bad and good go together.
Have to accept one to understand the other.
You’ve got to accept yourself as God.
You’ve to realize you’re just devil just as much you’re God.
That You’re everything and nothing at all.” - C Manson

Bad and Good, Black and white....”Race Wars” are not about color of skin but color of soul?
Black hats, White Hat
Future Proves Past.

edit on 19-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The good news is: kets, if they ever attack..you and yours are probably safe.

Noah Gribble out.

You'll probably get us spanked if you keep talking like that, man! Could be some sort of tech or perhaps a natural evolution thing that just tricks our eyes. I remember reading on the chans they use Adrenochrome to keep shape as well. Also crazy stuff about frames per second of tvs.

If you haven't seen these yet:

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago3409699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago0309699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m sensing TDS flare ups across the spectrum this evening.

Me too. The average Dem voter is beginning to sense what the top-tier Democrats in Congress and Business already know. The mass cheating/fraud was REAL.

What's funny about this is the Hillary goons spent 4 years claiming the mythical and pointless "popular vote" matters more then the electoral college. So they had to shift MILLIONS instead of thousands to make that narrative work. Hence ByeDone got more votes that any president ever. This is a clown show of their own making.

They generated unnecessarily high CoronaFlu deaths and hysteria, in order to have mail-in voting, knowing that those extra FAKE votes and associated Poll Worker Cheating, would combine with the Digital Fraud, to put Joe over the top in key states.

This is it. This is 2020 completely explained.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just announced:

Joe Biden wins presidential race in Georgia

Now that the GA. officials have made it official, Lin Wood can start to kick arse by proving their corruption?

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join