It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Such an incredible push to make it fait accompli by getting Trump to concede and confer an air of legitimacy on the Biden gang. It all is so desperate.

edit on 19-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Such an incredible push to make it fait accompli by getting Trump to concede and confer an air of legitimacy on the Biden gang. It all is so desperate.

Leftist panic will only bring forth even more evidence.
Deals will be made.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

What they mean when they say "countering truth decay", is an all out war on diversity of opinion. They plan a world where only "the truth" is allowed a platform, and of course they get to decide what "the truth" is.

Speaking of Obama...

Anyone willing to bet Zepeda knows all about fast & furious? No reason to think the ex defense secretary of Mexico wouldn't, right?

Zepeda gets arrested for drug trafficking and money laundering -- considering its Mexico its obviously cartel.

Obama ran untraceable guns over the Mexican border to track untraceable firearms. Right.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Panic combined with fear on display, by the White House Press Corps this afternoon.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It seems Joe's software needs some upgrades to a lot of glitches. Maybe he should talk to Mark for an update on " Denial ver.2.0 " ?

edit on 0b02America/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 18:13:02 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 18:13:02 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
youtu.be...

CNN explains why they didn’t show the press briefing.

This is straight out of Wolfenstein. The only thing missing is the German accents.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Joe Biden put too much stock in his dumb Friends 4 helping him win election.

I just saw another clip of Joe Biden bragging about how he did not need the American public to get himself elected president.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
youtu.be...

CNN explains why they didn’t show the press briefing.

This is straight out of Wolfenstein. The only thing missing is the German accents.

LOL..."We didn't show the press briefing because it's so full of BS."

CNN, ladies and gentlemen..."We Report-You Decide"
edit on 19-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Neither CNN or MSNBC carried the coronavirus task force briefing this afternoon that either. Too much good news about the vaccines being ready for distribution on a moment's notice.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

And Tat, I want you to know I care about all aspects of this. I’m multitasking. 👍

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Typically someone who knows they have been given up..

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yea it was all bananas with BS aand bananas with bananas and bs , at some point I thought she would burn out in tears and say I quit I can't lie anymore..

edit on 0b06America/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 18:27:06 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 18:27:06 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

If I get that song stuck in my head my night is shot.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Fly Roths Fly

twitter.com...

edit on 19-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I didn’t want to say anything. But I live relatively close to an airport. So I’m used to hearing traffic.
2 days ago something went by that shook my house so bad it scared me. I actually went outside and looked up but saw nothing.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My concerns are much broader, but even they could have double meanings.
Here in the UK, we have basically this going on...

GCHQ spies join Downing Street 'cell' to give Boris Johnson minute-by-minute intelligence on people’s movements to see if public is complying with lockdown

The illusion of privacy will be vanishing soon, and the mobile phone will become a focus of hate and oppression.
From a movie point of view... this is where people are led to distrust technology. The emergence of "Project Insight".
Will we see this happen?

One thing I will say, is that everyone who is "a bad guy" is almost like a cartoonish cardboard cutout villain.
It's the only thing that keeps me in the frame of mind of it being a movie. Even the Great Reset Klaus Schwab etc not really real... but real enough for the narrative to "check out" to the layman. God I hope so... otherwise, God will be making his entrance soon enough.

Last thing... the narrative of the West versus China and Russia is being seriously wound up. Movie or not, I can't see that going away. So, if that continues... it's no less real as the WW1 and WW2 "movies".
I don't like to be a downer, but that isn't going away.

UKs cartoon villain...

This is the guy talking about Great Reset and rushing to enable the New World Order, also congratulating Biden.
You have to question exactly who he considers his allies and adversaries, and does that include the British public?
Is he setting us up as enemies of the USA if Trump wins? This is where it gets confusing, because he is talking about the west... so therefor the West vs China/Russia/Iran. But will he switch to supporting Trump when he wins?
Biden would be a conflict of interest, so why did he rush to congratulate him. Very mixed signals.

It's no wonder I am jaded. Anyhoo, I just wanted to add a progress report to a few of my previous threads.

Much love to you all, as always.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
youtu.be...

FF to 3:20 to hear Stacy Abrams explain why Trump shouldn’t concede

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Interestingly I moved into the countryside here in the UK some 5 months ago.
I regularly hear the church bell chiming the hour or owls hooting between 8.30-11.30 etc. Very Midsommer Murders sort of hamlet. UK members will know what I mean.
With reduced, correction nigh on no flights in the sky, I have occasionally seen a wee Cessna, a couple of Chinooks (they always seem to fly in pairs) and they happen to be my fav whirly bird and as such can easily 'spot' them before I hear them, but always in daytime, but like I said very rarely.
But tonight I heard two what I thought were helicopters, but listening closer I'm not convinced, fly over my cottage about 5-10 minutes apart for the first time EVER in my rural location. This was roughly around 10pm I think. (It is now 1am here) and I'm still hearing the odd plane/helicopter going over, perhaps another 4 since the first 2.
Ha! While typing this I have just heard another but a further distance away. Oh and BTW I sleep with my window open.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
NYTimes Says "Great Reset" Is A "Conspiracy Theory" On Same Day World Economic Forum Celebrates It 😂🤣🤡

Klaus is not very happy with the Failing Times.

Yes, really.
The NYT was apparently upset that “The Great Reset” was trending on Twitter and published an article declaring it to be “A baseless conspiracy theory about the coronavirus.”

In reality, the WEF, NGOs and world leaders have for months been hyping the need to exploit the “opportunity,” in the words of Justin Trudeau, provided by the pandemic to achieve “The Great Reset”.

The NYT report mentioned Trudeau, but buried the fact that he had openly labeled COVID-19 an “opportunity” during a UN conference call.

On the same day the Times asserted that the issue was a fever dream of “far-right internet commentators,” the World Economic Forum itself celebrated “The Great Reset” as a way to build “future resilience to global risks.”

This is the Royal Family's official Great Reset promo video...from 5 months ago...

Reset Normal | The North Face (Oct 15, 2020)

Said back in 1988 when speaking to the German news.🙄
Link

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ICYMI
Marc Fratello of Scytl...
Good Read from JHTH.
threadreaderapp.com...

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join