It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: cimmerius
Is it possible that the whole election fraud issue will be declared a coup with foreign influence involved and handled as a national security issue without ever going through the courts?

Could be, have you seen this? Skip to @ 8:05 min...

"You're all looking at it the wrong way, you're thinking that Trump is gonna strictly go through the courts and if two conservatives defect and it turns out to be four to five, your thinking that's the end, no! This is a national security issue and their going to unravel this and Trump will be declared the winner. That's the only outcome..."

This is exactly what I have been saying. I feel like Rudy and co are slight of hand, “look over here while we do this..”

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Maricopa County Arizona Election Chair Linda Brickman DENIES CERTIFICATION on a post-election certification test for Dominion voting machines!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just get the feeling that this is going to be reality...

I told you I was feeling jaded today.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Former Raytheon Engineer Sentenced for Exporting Sensitive Military Related Technology to China

Today, Wei Sun, 49, a Chinese national and naturalized citizen of the United States, was sentenced to 38 months in prison by District Court Judge Rosemary Marquez. Sun previously pleaded guilty to one felony count of violating the Arms Export Control Act (AECA).

Sun was employed in Tucson for 10 years as an electrical engineer with Raytheon Missiles and Defense. Raytheon Missiles and Defense develops and produces missile systems for use by the United States military.

Raytheon missile video FF posted yesterday and now this story.

Former Army Green Beret Pleads Guilty to Russian Espionage Conspiracy

A former Army Green Beret pleaded guilty today to conspiring with Russian intelligence operatives to provide them with United States national defense information.

According to court documents, from December 1996 to January 2011, Peter Rafael Dzibinski Debbins, 45, of Gainesville, a former member of the U.S. Army, conspired with agents of a Russian intelligence service.

“President Kennedy called the Green Berets ‘a symbol of excellence, a badge of courage, a mark of distinction.’ Mr. Debbins’ actions were a symbol of betrayal, a badge of cowardice, and a mark of treachery,” said Alan E. Kohler, Jr., Assistant Director of the FBI's Counterintelligence Division. “He pledged his allegiance to Russia, and in doing so, sold-out his country and fellow Green Berets. This case should serve as a reminder that the FBI and its investigative partners will stop at nothing to hold an individual accountable for their actions.”

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Anons under attack? 8kun looks down. ATS wasn’t loading. What did Sidney & Rudy go and do? lol

My network has been under attack for about 3 weeks and my phone has been doing weird stuff too. Always seems to be in the wee hours of the morning EST. I have archive back ups and backups of those back ups lol.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not a big fan of puppet shows, same reason I could never listen to our last 'el presidente'...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Does Lin read our THREAD? If so, huge shoutout much support.

Have you read his Twitter recently? He’s come out swinging against Obama, Clinton, Karl Rove and, yes, even Dana Perino!

Check it out, if you can. I’d post a link but I’m on my phone and having trouble getting it to work.

Sorry mods for no link...I’m at hospital waiting on my brother while he has a procedure.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

100% Agree. My guess is that the watermark thing that Steve Pieczenik talked about in the Trump Sting interview turns out to be the REAL Kraken...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Lin Wood is an expert on libel and defamation. If he is out swinging at these people in public like this, I would venture to guess he has got the goods on all of them. Keep in mind this is the same guy who just won for Nick Sandmann against CNN and the WaPo for libel and defamation. Same goes for Sidney Powell. If shes out front, saying these things in public, its legit.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Kraken team last night at the office...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Yeah, but they have to use the system to beat the system.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just remembered this showed up in my YT feed last night, I was too tired to watch the whole thing but you may like it...

It's a Sheila Zilinsky interview BTW... The title is: Elite Navy SEAL Drops HAMMER on ELECTION Corruption

edit on 11.19.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sidney points out this voter fraud even is World Wide. She is speaking to, and about, all the fraud that goes on world wide with this system alone.

This is why this matters, this is the world's stage, this is why this has to be done. The liberation aspect needs to be everywhere, and if we do it on the public stage we show the way.

CLip Listen to what she says at the end. That's not threat threat. Flip or be caged for sedition, and in fact, the places where dominion toadies did this in other countries = very bad charges indeed.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I'm familiar with Craig “Sawman” Sawyer. Serious badass. Rare breed, both a Marine and former SEAL. I'd hate to be a trafficker and run into Sawman down in the Arizona desert.🔥💣 Thanks for the vid share.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Does Lin read our THREAD? If so, huge shoutout much support.

Have you read his Twitter recently? He’s come out swinging against Obama, Clinton, Karl Rove and, yes, even Dana Perino!

Check it out, if you can. I’d post a link but I’m on my phone and having trouble getting it to work.

Sorry mods for no link...I’m at hospital waiting on my brother while he has a procedure.

He's Right the only way to "prove" they didn't alter the outcome is to reveal their proprietary software which proves they can and do.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Still catching up so dont know if this has come up yet. Just curious as to your thoughts on this as a whole or in general.
Anyone?

Welcome to UK's National Cyber Force, the newest entrant in the world of #cyber! Congratulations on bringing your expertise to this critical domain.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I hope your brother will be good as new in short order!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm listening to the White House coronavirus Task Force update. Some of the increase in military traffic may be related to what the General on stage just said about Distributing vaccines quickly to every state..and every County in every state. Immediately after it receives FDA approval.

Only the mainstream media and Democrats want the distribution spread out over six months.

In the case of New York and California it might be six months before the first vaccine is administered, because of idiot governors wanting to conduct their own independent Laboratory Testing and clinical trials.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
As Tweets of logic go...I like this one a great deal:

LOGICAL THINKING: Sidney Powell says servers were picked up in Germany, but doesn't know if it was by "good guys for bad guys".

Dominion Executives are now nowhere to be found and have "moved their offices".

What does that tell you?

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Prey there's no "sabotage" in the works ❗🚨

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join