It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Jurisdiction is an odd and tangled thing. I can't say how they'll get to SCOTUS.

And remember, SCOTUS doesn't have to accept the case. They're allowed to pick and choose what cases they want to hear.

This, my friend, is a YUGE risk in the strategy of "let them cheat and we'll show everyone but we'll win in the Supreme Court!"

I can't emphasize enough, YUGE risk in strategy.

At the risk of displaying my ignorance, let me ask this.

Is it possible that the whole election fraud issue will be declared a coup with foreign influence involved and handled as a national security issue without ever going through the courts?

Your underlining of the huge risk of depending on the Supreme Court to sort things out could be interpreted as supporting this idea--the United States doesn’t gamble its sovereignty on a court case.

The phrase, “The military is the only way,” from the Qlue drops comes to mind.

It is my understanding that technically the US is already in a state of war after 911, which invokes certain extraordinary powers for the Presidency.

Or am I completely confused on how national security issues are handled?

And realistically, leaving it up to SCOTUS should be one of the last contingencies. Proving fraud, meddling, etc to overturn states for Trump, or entangling them in certifying fraud would be ideal, at least in my mind. And if there is truly a plan, I'm assuming they'd want to have several steps before having to hit SCOTUS for the reasons outlined above.

"2 is 1, 1 is none." You should have a backup for your backup...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Anons under attack? 8kun looks down. ATS wasn’t loading. What did Sidney & Rudy go and do? lol

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

My phone got attacked. I had to reset and run diagnostics.
Never had to do that before

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Right, So it doesn't matter if the good or the bad guys got in they always had permission?
I thought, maybe Merkel could hold some off?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
rudy to questioner - "What Fake Network are you with ? " LoL

Re: mobile.twitter.com...

CNN? LOL!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

We need to put masks on our computers and phones ASAP... there's a cyber pandemic coming!! Are you not paying attention?!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Same for me.

Edit: Also this morning when I was doing some online gaming there was weird stuff going on my network.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago0903699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: ketsuko

Without getting too personal...do y’all have green or blue eyes? Orangish hair? Strong intuition?

I have green eyes and very strong intuition especially at imminent danger close situations. In the Navy my call sign was Zman and my nickname was "Lucky" for obvious reasons back then as in 9 lives.

NOT fair, how come I never got a nick or a call sign? Is that one of those perks you get for re-enlisting?

I was on the Visit, board, search, and seizure (VBSS) team with SEAL teams. Fun times.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Your GIF art is crackin me up!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
Is it possible that the whole election fraud issue will be declared a coup with foreign influence involved and handled as a national security issue without ever going through the courts?

Could be, have you seen this? Skip to @ 8:05 min...

"You're all looking at it the wrong way, you're thinking that Trump is gonna strictly go through the courts and if two conservatives defect and it turns out to be four to five, your thinking that's the end, no! This is a national security issue and their going to unravel this and Trump will be declared the winner. That's the only outcome..."

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Democratic election official arrested by the FBI today.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

More to come!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
All I know is I say something crazy and my ish gets messed up.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ahhhh, understood, sort of, I was just a lowly techy on a Frigate back in the seventies, (FF1096) After I get home from work will definitely have to dig into the WWW and find out just what kind of black ops superstars we have around here. But seriously, I do feel more at home just knowing there some here like your self who are not afraid to step on some ugly toes...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yours too and Porkey and Fingahz and er one else!

www.zerohedge.com...
US Marines Activate Space Unit As Race To Secure Low Earth Orbit Intensifies

On Friday, the Marine Corps activated a new, specialized unit called the Marine Corps Forces Space Command (MARFORSPACE) as a subordinate organization to US Space Command, which will "provide space operational support to the Fleet Marine Force while building a convergence capability to increase warfighter lethality," read a US Space Command press release.

"We have an incredible opportunity to create a synergy across the information environment based on our unique position within the naval and joint force.

"Space and cyber are critical capabilities in the information environment that, when brought together, can provide a competitive advantage. Convergence requires flexible and interconnected teams focused on solving hard problems with speed. We cannot be successful in these technology-heavy domains without prioritizing people, ideas and things ... in that order," Gravy said.

*************************************************************************************************************
This is happened to doctor Andreas Noack in Germany. After the unconstitutional approval of the infection law, police broke into his house while he was having a live transmission on YouTube. Those who cried against "fascism" have created the most criminal dictatorship in history.
Twit Link Of Doctor Swatted On Stream
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago0903699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sometimes I can not understand why people like Joe and all the others, you know their names get so evil, they have like everything in their power as in life still they risk it all?

From what I know from Joe losing his wife and a little girl still they chose the wrong way sometimes I can't grasp that?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh man! Thats 3 Democrat City Council members in Cincinnati to be arrested on corruption charges just this year. I imagine corruption on the city council to be the rule, and not that these 3 are the exception. I would imagine the rest of those corrupt a-holes are shaking like a dog crapping razor blades right now!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Joe Biden is answering questions from the Press right now. It's hard to listen to. He sounds totally confused despondent and there's a lady who is cutting in to help him.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Flesh699

It means the conditions are very ripe for fires to start - dry, windy, warm.

We get them quite a bit in the midwest. Wouldn't surprise me if we have one today, but they are common enough here that we don't get them over our phones.

I wonder if it means '100 Fires' ('Cien Fuegos' for our Spanish-speaking folks).

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Biden and the Ukraine

Boom

Good find this stuff is rolling in from literally everywhere. The whole world has a stake in the White hats winning and the criminals rounded up to save the rest of us and for them to face their crimes.

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join