It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Has Biden been seen recently? I haven't seen him.

He's back in the casket in the dungeon.

Chillin' in da crib with Bunter Hiden no doubt...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Has Biden been seen recently? I haven't seen him.

He's back in the casket in the dungeon.

He was last seen inside a sarcophagus having a rightly old sniff. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I watched the entire news conference of Rudy and Sydney. I must say, they were freaking spectacular! They gave the media, the FBI, and the corrupt democrats both barrels. Balls on!

It makes me feel proud in at least some of our institutions for a change. There is not one iota of doubt as to their convictions or of the threat that this election has done to our republic. I wish I had the talent and the skills that many on here possess. You have all been so generous with your analysis of ongoing events and discoveries in these threads, and for that I am extremely grateful. The future of my children and grandchildren are at stake. You have all stood against a pervasive evil force infecting every aspect of our lives.

I pray the end result is as we have hoped. I feel optimistic and vindicated.
Thank you once again all of you.
edit on 19-11-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives
I watched the entire news conference of Rudy and Sydney. I must say, they were freaking spectacular! They gave the media, the FBI, and the corrupt democrats both barrels. Balls on!

It makes me feel proud in at least some of our institutions for a change. There is not one iota of doubt as to their convictions or of the threat that this election has done to our republic. I wish I had the talent and the skills that many on here possess. You have all been so generous with your analysis of ongoing events and discoveries in these threads, and for that I am extremely grateful. The future of my children and grandchildren are at stake. You have all stood against a pervasive evil force infecting every aspect of our lives.

I pray the end result is as we have hoped. I feel optimistic and vindicated.
Thank you once again all of you.

Maybe just believe it.....just saying.

PEACE and really going this time just like a prostitute on steroids
edit on 19-11-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: I hate having to edit my last post for the day. Shat!!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Link
Owl found inside Rockefeller Christmas tree after 3 days without food

Earlier this week, workers who were setting up the tree found a small owl among the branches of the 75-foot-tall Norway Spruce.

They called the Ravensbeard Wildlife Center in Saugerties, N.Y., for help.

The wildlife center posted on Facebook about the Saw-whet owl -- which they named “Rockefeller” -- on Tuesday.

Ravensbeard officials estimated the owl hadn’t eaten for three days as the Rockefeller traveled from Oneonta, N.Y., this week.

It was only when workers were unwrapping the massive spruce that they saw the owl in the branches, the New York Post reported.

Comms obvious comms they're obvious lmfao.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm feeling a little jaded, so until I see fruits and where they fall, I have little to say...
But I thought I'd share this fellow. A brit comedian who is one of the good guys, and helps to lighten the view on the world.
He also gets God, and that is nice to see.
If you see this Al, accept my thanks.

p.s. He can get a bit loud, and there is swearing if that bothers you, or you have kids near you... so finger on the volume... but he should bring a smile.

Much love to all.

Oh.. I'll share this stupid cartoon I made in about 2 minutes to explain my new view of military spending on "artificial intelligence" and what those words could mean.

Big enough to actually read it...

Jaded I tell you.
edit on 19-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

I just want to add...this is a whole lot bigger than Trump vs Biden. Trump winning this is a forgone conclusion and has been this whole time. This is about freedom vs tyranny. Good vs Evil. Those that think this ends after Biden loses are going to be blindsided.
edit on 19-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Tech startup founders in my opinion tend to be a bit self-important, maybe that's why they capitalized it? I don't know what the company is or does. Just my opinion.

@Care:

I don't know much election law but armchair quarterback I would like to have seen a court-supervised resolution to do whatever it is they're doing. I'm trusting the lawyers for now but I've never been a big fan of t.v. lawyers (I don't think Wood is one, not sure about the lady; and Rudy seems to be getting a little dotty these days)

I think what we see from Rudy is what happens when you are 3/4 of the way down the road on an investigation and you forget you’re talking to a noob... except times 1000 because he’s also annoyed with the media from slamming into their brick wall on Russian collusion, Biden’s laptop and now election fraud. He’s clearly exhausted and impatient and he’s not checking himself or taking a pause to remind himself to speak from a perspective of someone who isn’t sure. It’s like when you try to explain election fraud to a liberal friend but within 3 minutes you’re already talking about Q, lizard people, UFO’s, a global take over and brain implants. He’s coming across as a little loopy because he’s pushing more than most people are ready to hear and he’s openly annoyed when they are bewildered or uncertain. Maybe he’s just been doing this too long... like he said, he can “smell” crime and he knows what it looks like. Others probably can’t just look at what he’s looking at and see the same thing he sees.

Exceedingly astute.

The "watcha need ta know" class of "journos" are beyond ignorant as they fully believe they are the smartest in the room. They enter a presser staring at the phone and leave the same. They've spent ZERO time researching the issues - like what the Constitution says, the recount laws, the contesting rules etc. and EXEPCT Rudy et al to clue them in.

He presumes they know the basics. They don't. Worse, they are not there to "learn" or "impart" information to thers they are their for it to be downloaded into their brain just like in school - or under renOgade's crew. No intelligent person would go to these things, so the eneMedia co's send in the folks just above interns. This is the result, the ignorant demanding it be explained through hostile questioning as they discover they are in fact, beyond ignorant.

Think of how long it took us here to get up to speed on the various paths in this process, with all of us crowdsourcing this moving train. Those eneMedia drones spent they same amount of time listening to CNN while texting friends to prepare.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The würm turns...

twitter.com...

Looks like they have some stones after all.

If you tried to threaten my family like that guy did, you would not leave the room with all of your teeth.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is probably out there, but thinking about the 13th astroid close call.....it'd be crazy if astroid impacts are mathematically much much much lower than they have us believing. And it was actually a ship full of reptile Aholes.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

She's a reporter at Status Coup - Progressive media company.

Twitter

Maybe they should just pre-record these press events to avoid the rude ones, it worked for getting Biden the 'Big Blue Wave'.

This was a boom win for those that wish to listen and seek the truth. The brainwashed will just see this as 'Trump lost and is just stalling' and meme about it all day. but remember KU said

Estimated 4-6% we consider ‘hopeless' and forever brainwashed.

4-6% [brainwashed] will never wake up even when presented w/ FACTS.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1
Maybe just believe it.....just saying.

If there were no doubts, one would never need to hope, and these threads would all be but a blank page.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
Fashion and Second Amendment are on-topic

edit on 19-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Cavv posted the link to the "Atkins" screed earlier.

Seems he might be our old friend David not Mike Rothschild - the abandoned offspring tasked with being shill for the family that disavowed him.

Link

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
Isn't Trump RH neg?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Jurisdiction is an odd and tangled thing. I can't say how they'll get to SCOTUS.

And remember, SCOTUS doesn't have to accept the case. They're allowed to pick and choose what cases they want to hear.

This, my friend, is a YUGE risk in the strategy of "let them cheat and we'll show everyone but we'll win in the Supreme Court!"

I can't emphasize enough, YUGE risk in strategy.

At the risk of displaying my ignorance, let me ask this.

Is it possible that the whole election fraud issue will be declared a coup with foreign influence involved and handled as a national security issue without ever going through the courts?

Your underlining of the huge risk of depending on the Supreme Court to sort things out could be interpreted as supporting this idea--the United States doesn’t gamble its sovereignty on a court case.

The phrase, “The military is the only way,” from the Qlue drops comes to mind.

It is my understanding that technically the US is already in a state of war after 911, which invokes certain extraordinary powers for the Presidency.

Or am I completely confused on how national security issues are handled?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Does Lin read our THREAD? If so, huge shoutout much support.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: 0bserver1

If the US Military was operating in any foriegn country, we got permission from that countries leaders. So, if this is true, Merkel definitely approved it. Either that, or we just did it anyways, and said "F you Merkel".

US Military would have had German Military & Police conduct the raid. US military would have taken possession of whatever they were looking for.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

Never heard of it. Maybe. Right now he’s the only one I trust. And I only 99% trust him.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wray has to be dead man walking. If he makes it thru the weekend I’ll be impressed.

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join