It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Flesh699

It means it's very dry and there's an enhanced risk of wildfires.

Yeah I was told that about Nuns when I was a whipper snapper. Sorry but I think this thread has so much stress and pressure, it needs the Humour even though I'm crap at it. Just saying. What happens when we laugh? What happens when we get questioned? We re-focus. That's been my part all along.

I really do need to escape the doc martens.

PEACE and I should have logged out 4 hours ago, but will now. Shat!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Holy Crap - it IS true. Here is what Powell said about the server that was taken

I just asked Sidney Powell: "There are reports that there was a piece of hardware, probably a server, picked up in Germany. Is that true?"

Powell: "That is true. It is somehow related to this. But I do not know whether good guys got it or bad guys got it."

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Tech startup founders in my opinion tend to be a bit self-important, maybe that's why they capitalized it? I don't know what the company is or does. Just my opinion.

@Care:

I don't know much election law but armchair quarterback I would like to have seen a court-supervised resolution to do whatever it is they're doing. I'm trusting the lawyers for now but I've never been a big fan of t.v. lawyers (I don't think Wood is one, not sure about the lady; and Rudy seems to be getting a little dotty these days)

I think what we see from Rudy is what happens when you are 3/4 of the way down the road on an investigation and you forget you’re talking to a noob... except times 1000 because he’s also annoyed with the media from slamming into their brick wall on Russian collusion, Biden’s laptop and now election fraud. He’s clearly exhausted and impatient and he’s not checking himself or taking a pause to remind himself to speak from a perspective of someone who isn’t sure. It’s like when you try to explain election fraud to a liberal friend but within 3 minutes you’re already talking about Q, lizard people, UFO’s, a global take over and brain implants. He’s coming across as a little loopy because he’s pushing more than most people are ready to hear and he’s openly annoyed when they are bewildered or uncertain. Maybe he’s just been doing this too long... like he said, he can “smell” crime and he knows what it looks like. Others probably can’t just look at what he’s looking at and see the same thing he sees.

link   

Tech startup founders in my opinion tend to be a bit self-important, maybe that's why they capitalized it? I don't know what the company is or does. Just my opinion.

@Care:

I don't know much election law but armchair quarterback I would like to have seen a court-supervised resolution to do whatever it is they're doing. I'm trusting the lawyers for now but I've never been a big fan of t.v. lawyers (I don't think Wood is one, not sure about the lady; and Rudy seems to be getting a little dotty these days)

I think what we see from Rudy is what happens when you are 3/4 of the way down the road on an investigation and you forget you’re talking to a noob... except times 1000 because he’s also annoyed with the media from slamming into their brick wall on Russian collusion, Biden’s laptop and now election fraud. He’s clearly exhausted and impatient and he’s not checking himself or taking a pause to remind himself to speak from a perspective of someone who isn’t sure. It’s like when you try to explain election fraud to a liberal friend but within 3 minutes you’re already talking about Q, lizard people, UFO’s, a global take over and brain implants. He’s coming across as a little loopy because he’s pushing more than most people are ready to hear and he’s openly annoyed when they are bewildered or uncertain. Maybe he’s just been doing this too long... like he said, he can “smell” crime and he knows what it looks like. Others probably can’t just look at what he’s looking at and see the same thing he sees.

link   

@Care:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Very interesting graphs today

This odd cross hatching is now a constant. My guess is the machine cannot translate what is going on accurately so this is a guesstimate.

Neutron Monitor

A neutron monitor is a ground-based detector designed to measure the number of high-energy charged particles striking the Earth's atmosphere from outer space. For historical reasons the incoming particles are called "cosmic rays", but in fact they are particles, predominantly protons and Helium nuclei.

Hello Cranky,

You've constantly preached to others, all I ask is just one opportunity to mirror it.

What do you think the Schumann resonance actually means? You mentioned machines, let's remove the machines and go from there.

I'll ask you again what does the Schumann resonance mean to you?

We all have a magnetic field right? It interacts with other magnetic fields when close enough (people). What do you or anybody else think about the social distancing? Stop the people being close stop the interaction (magnetic field)?

My posts are to get people thinking, yours are to direct.

Worth considering, and goes to your point about social distancing.

The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Micarcles, and Belief by Bregg Braden, pp 50-51.

The open question is, what happens to an animal when you stop feeding it?

Does it become docile, or hostile?

Grab a Snickers.

Hmm.. interesting, that's a compliment by the way [seeing] as me and you don't see eye to eye (not that it matters). Some are clever and stupid at the same time. Now your name was not cranky right? We got a groupy thinky thing going on or something? About 20 years ahead of you but when I want your advice I'll ask for it.

How about breaking it down for the Lurkers?

It’s you who has marked me as an enemy, not vice versa.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

I agree. Today HAS been stressful, but it was sort of a happy ending 🙄 because Rudy & Company laid waste to the fake media.

I cannot express how delighted I am that they left in flames. 😁 Smell the smoke, aaah. Barbecue. 🔥

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What if Joe Biden really thinks that he won this election fair and square? We all know that he is too far gone to actually run point on something as large and complex as stealing a US Presidential election. What if it was all done by other people, to give Joe "plausible deniability"? I could totally see a scenario where they did not tell any of the actual candidates about their schemes.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
What if Joe Biden really thinks that he won this election fair and square? We all know that he is too far gone to actually run point on something as large and complex as stealing a US Presidential election. What if it was all done by other people, to give Joe "plausible deniability"? I could totally see a scenario where they did not tell any of the actual candidates about their schemes.

For Joe?.... probably true.

But I would not give Kamala such a pass.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Nope.

This is what Joe Biden himself said:

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”

Don't believe me? Watch him say it:

thefederalist.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

@Care:

I starred this post because that is exactly what happened to me when I tried to explain Que and currentevents, lol.

I think I lost her as a friend. She obviously thinks I’ve gone off the edge😂
edit on 19-11-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Has Biden been seen recently? I haven't seen him.

He's back in the casket in the dungeon.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Why would rH negs be highly susceptible? I ask as someone who is rH neg, married to one, and thus the mother of one.

www.health.com...

I looked up a couple of articles. They all say type O fights covid significantly better. Type A seems to be the worst.

None of them go into Rh+ or Rh-

link   

I understand that he said that, but he also has been known to call himself Jill Bidens wife, so lets take everything that comes out of his mouth lately with a whole shaker of salt...

link   
a reply to: Flesh699

It means the conditions are very ripe for fires to start - dry, windy, warm.

We get them quite a bit in the midwest. Wouldn't surprise me if we have one today, but they are common enough here that we don't get them over our phones.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Very interesting graphs today

This odd cross hatching is now a constant. My guess is the machine cannot translate what is going on accurately so this is a guesstimate.

Neutron Monitor

A neutron monitor is a ground-based detector designed to measure the number of high-energy charged particles striking the Earth's atmosphere from outer space. For historical reasons the incoming particles are called "cosmic rays", but in fact they are particles, predominantly protons and Helium nuclei.

Hello Cranky,

You've constantly preached to others, all I ask is just one opportunity to mirror it.

What do you think the Schumann resonance actually means? You mentioned machines, let's remove the machines and go from there.

I'll ask you again what does the Schumann resonance mean to you?

We all have a magnetic field right? It interacts with other magnetic fields when close enough (people). What do you or anybody else think about the social distancing? Stop the people being close stop the interaction (magnetic field)?

My posts are to get people thinking, yours are to direct.

Worth considering, and goes to your point about social distancing.

The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Micarcles, and Belief by Bregg Braden, pp 50-51.

The open question is, what happens to an animal when you stop feeding it?

Does it become docile, or hostile?

Grab a Snickers.

Hmm.. interesting, that's a compliment by the way [seeing] as me and you don't see eye to eye (not that it matters). Some are clever and stupid at the same time. Now your name was not cranky right? We got a groupy thinky thing going on or something? About 20 years ahead of you but when I want your advice I'll ask for it.

How about breaking it down for the Lurkers?

It’s you who has marked me as an enemy, not vice versa.

I've not marked you as anything. Am I Human ....yes, do I make mistakes .....yes. I do see you as a person that wants the best for all of us, I want the same thing. You believe in Q as do I , we have something in common. This right here is how to open a door to one another. I would never see you as an enemy, I see you as a friend. Not all friends agree but they get on.

PEACE and god knows when I'll log out .....shat!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Has Biden been seen recently? I haven't seen him.

He's back in the casket in the dungeon.

And Rudy's holding the wooden stake!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You have to ask yourself how is the stance with Merkel and Trump, I'm afraid she is biased too?
According to that newspaper USEUCOM did the raid, don't know if that in fact is true and if so what it means?

edit on 0b55America/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 13:30:55 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 13:30:55 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Why would rH negs be highly susceptible? I ask as someone who is rH neg, married to one, and thus the mother of one.

www.health.com...

I looked up a couple of articles. They all say type O fights covid significantly better. Type A seems to be the worst.

None of them go into Rh+ or Rh-

I'm "A", I'm really not worried. If anybody is then just take your Vitamin D daily, it's good regarding cancer too but I'm not a Doctor.

The RH would be very interesting and telling. I've always wondered what they are really testing for. Me and my crazy tin foil hat.....as if I've ever wondered about it. Thank you, you just opened the door for me to look at something else. Thank you even though it was and wasn't your post it definitely pinged something else. Damn Mirrors. Are they really testing for covid or something else? Either way it's time.

PEACE and, why the heck am I still typing? And a little bit of healing.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

If the US Military was operating in any foriegn country, we got permission from that countries leaders. So, if this is true, Merkel definitely approved it. Either that, or we just did it anyways, and said "F you Merkel".

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join