It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Has anyone looked into Clarity?
I think they have found the communication link that was used during the election fraud. I was wondering how each state knew what to do when the results were coming in that showed how much Trump was winning by. Those that had been assigned to commit the fraud or direct it had to have a way to be communicated with and have a consistent message coordinated.
In steps Clarity. By using their conference lines they were able to match up the mentors with the [ Lol ] entrepreneurs.
Once again we have a Canadian connection, although the company was sold to Fundable.
When I used the other not Duck Duck Go, I found the description rather disturbing with the reference of life line and battle tested description.
So now we have clarity on the communication line was established.
en.everybodywiki.com...(company)
clarity.fm...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust

Wisconsin election officials (aka idiots) are in a meeting right now to change the rules, making President Trump's audit-recount request more difficult to be approved!

twitter.com...

Yeah, the lefties in Madison and in Milwaukee's East and NE Side are notorious radicals. I hate them.

Save your hate for use against the highest-value targets, if that moment arrives.

I live in Milwaukee County. I can damn well hate whom I want.

Hi Creep! Hope to see you at North & Mayfair, this Saturday at 11! 😉

Is there going to be a rally or something? Alas, I am crippled. No rallies for me as I'm not yet at the stage where I need a scooter.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Reptilian levels of corruption.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Video : 8:00 - 9:20
- Smartmatic didn't actually own the software.
- Malloch-Brown confirms they license part of their software from Dominion

Then read recent "Fact Check" article by Newsweek:
Fact Check: Have Senior Democrats Raised Concerns About the Smartmatic Voting Software, as Trump's Lawyer Claims?

Reveals how "word play" used in fact checks to dismiss valid claims:

BUT LOOKING CLOSER TO THE DETAILS:
Smartmatic big break teaming with Bizta in Venezuela election
Bizta does have ties to Chavez gov (debate over ownership or loan)
Majority owners of Bizta & Smartmatic were the same people.
Smartmatic has financial relationship by licensing software from Dominion.
Smartmatic purchased Sequoia in 2005.
This led to investigations and lots of controversy in the US.
Smartmatic then announced it sold Sequoia Dec 2006.
Speculation Sequoia was still licensing software from Smartmatic later.
In 2010, Dominion purchased Sequoia.

Here is a very good dig by @jennycohn1 that sheds more light:
Sta tes have used taxpayer money to buy systems from vendors with close past and/or present ties to a foreign dictator, US politicians, a Religious Right group, and a convicted embezzler whose crimes involved computer tampering.
edit on 19-11-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Biden and the Ukraine

Boom
edit on 19-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Staffordshire1

No sir I agree one million percent. I wasn’t talking to you. I was thinking out loud.

I have taken what I have known and what they think and put most of it together.
If they could take what they know and what I think..they would be further along as well.

So many are ahead of what's happening now. The big Question is..... do we go with "group think", or do we think ourselves and put it together, two totally separate scenarios.

I think I've broken the world record for warnings on here, but yet, here I am...so far

Where's Hunter? Where's Huma? Now that's a name that slipped off the radar....not.

Let's just think about this Q saga...which it is, it's been amazing. If you look at a normal clock face we're about 15 mins to the hour. Now....most here think it will unravel by itself, it won't. There's a reason Q said "we are the news now".

Has anybody here read a news headline after they've posted the exact same thing before?, when I say before I mean your thoughts or reply in here. I'm sure the answer is yes. If not try it.

So many great minds here it's unreal, we just need to join together, then it will unravel by itself.

Let's see how many lurkers decide to join up and comment now I'm asking them to. It really is just that simple.

PEACE and apparently not so crazy just wise

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This has probably been mentioned before but I just had a thought as I move in and out of frustration with our new set of lockdowns, attempts to tell me who I can have in my house, being told I need a special “social pod” if I want to have contact with anyone else and the media floating “thanksgiving being cancelled” as a thing, etc.

I know the liberal globalists used COVID to push their agenda, liberal governors used COVID to justify the easily corruptible mass mail in voting and Democrats have used COVID to destroy the economy. It’s all connected, all part of the big picture and as someone who works with kids all day and night (in schools during the day and as a youth sports coach of 3 teams at night), I have had moments of pure rage at what they are doing to kids right now. It’s also hard not to get angry with the sheep around me who are facilitating it.

But... just like everything else evil, they overplayed their hand. If it weren’t for COVID lockdowns do you really think most people would be paying attention to all this election fraud? We’ve apparently had it since 2004 at least and no one paid attention then. Without COVID lockdowns, would the mass awakening have moved at fast enough a pace to provide the support needed for the Trump team to push back against this fraud? I feel everyone on both sides is watching closely, whether they agree or not, and I can’t remember a time in my life, other than 9/11, when that was true. We are a nation, a world really, with its eyes on. Finally.

The final stages of this really require that people be watching it first hand. When stuff happens and millions find out from someone at the bus stop, they don’t get the necessary details or they quickly glance at the clickbait title in a news app to confirm that it’s a “thing”. That’s been enough for people for too long... knowing that something is a thing but not insisting on being familiar with the details. I know some of you (us) have been really annoyed at the teeny drops, the booms that blast nothing, the constant foreplay with no end, etc. but I really don’t think there was any other way to do it. By dragging this out, the media is getting exposed in a way that has never happened before. If something big happened and the media ignored it, most people wouldn’t notice - would know something happened and wouldn’t realize the media didn’t cover it. When the media goes weeks without covering a very big topic like election fraud, it becomes dang near impossible to ignore their role in the corruption.

I was irritated at Trump and the DOJ for a long time for not doing more to stop these tyrannical governors but this needed to happen. I had a Recall Whitmer signing are my place the other day and people stopped by who I KNOW voted for Biden. I KNOW they voted for Whitmer. They are still probably democrats but they are definitely starting to question things. People who just 3 weeks ago were screaming “Trump is a dictator”. Conversations were going on around them about election corruption and these normally vocal people didn’t step in or voice a dissenting opinion, they just listened and some even asked questions. Their mindset is changing just since the election... all because Whitmer locked us down again. Overplaying her hand. I hate having my freedom taken away but if a temporary loss of freedom is what was needed to piss people off enough to wake up and push back so that this never happens again, I’ll gladly take the hit.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Group think? Nah.
You can call me Noah.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
My sister just texted me that Trump announced that there will be a news conference with his lawyers to show he has a clear path to victory.
Trump tweeted it: POTUS Tweet
Noon today.
edit on b000000302020-11-19T10:46:57-06:0010America/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 10:46:57 -06001000000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I almost start to think Q is a cartoon figure..?

Throw out a ball to the annons and you get hundreds back at you, call that an echo chamber lol

Interesting read there..

edit on 0b24America/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 10:50:24 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 10:50:24 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Very interesting graphs today

This odd cross hatching is now a constant. My guess is the machine cannot translate what is going on accurately so this is a guesstimate.

Neutron Monitor

A neutron monitor is a ground-based detector designed to measure the number of high-energy charged particles striking the Earth's atmosphere from outer space. For historical reasons the incoming particles are called "cosmic rays", but in fact they are particles, predominantly protons and Helium nuclei.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Wisconsin election officials (aka idiots) are in a meeting right now to change the rules, making President Trump's audit-recount request more difficult to be approved!

twitter.com...

Yeah, the lefties in Madison and in Milwaukee's East and NE Side are notorious radicals. I hate them.

Save your hate for use against the highest-value targets, if that moment arrives.

Is there going to be a rally or something? Alas, I am crippled. No rallies for me as I'm not yet at the stage where I need a scooter.

You my friend with your straight talking have very quickly become my favourite poster. If there were more like you this world would be a much better place. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The cheating in Mich/Detroit must be epic. They threaten the two GOP commissioners for not voting to certify. They then reverse course and say they will certify. They then rescind that certification. The county is now trying to remove those two.

Wow. Not even hiding it. It must be insanely corrupt.

Detroit has forever and always been corrupt. The ex-mayor is in federal prison, many were exposed with him, we had an election official recently arrested for fraud in the 2018 election (it didn’t impact the election though *eyeroll*) and approximately 75% of precincts never balance out. Detroit is Chicago. They are 2 sides of the same coin. Always has been. Let’s not forget that Jimmy Hoffa is buried somewhere around here. Detroit is also the primary reason we ever go blue. Without it, we are a red state.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
What does it say, something important?
It looks rather high right and those peaks?
edit on 0b25America/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 11:32:25 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 11:32:25 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Sent you a PM (sorry, Lance, I drifted 🙄).

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Next up is Fundable and why would they want to buy Clarity? And why did they buy these other companies?

FUNDABLE
I
STARTUPS.Co [UMBRELLA COMPANY]
I
KILLER STARTUPS, LAUNCHROCK , BIZPLAN

LaunchRock: This is stage 1, where the company or in this case maybe the fraud started needed help in setting up operations.
also to direct customers to it and keep them on board.
Bizplan: This is stage 2, where a company or maybe the fraud organization needed a business plan in order to get financing. Financial requirements needed to be communicated.
KillerStartups: This is stage 3, where there is an internet platform developed so that investors can be informed about developments and fund requirements and the ability to provide feedback.

So all of these companies can be very useful for emerging companies that can really use all of these services provided under the umbrella of Startups.co.
However maybe this is a complete trail of how the entire fraud was set up. Just thinking out loud here but it would make sense. Those who were setting up this fraud could have used these services. Might be worth more investigating.

techcrunch.com...
edit on 19-11-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
My sister just texted me that Trump announced that there will be a news conference with his lawyers to show he has a clear path to victory.
Trump tweeted it: POTUS Tweet
Noon today.

I added links to the live conference here if interested in watching.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 541130America/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 10:54:16 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

To build on the MARKER find, if Nov 19th is 11.4 MARKER then #4587 says we will get CYBER/POWER attacks; either today or Saturday:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f4dc5f No.9991332 📁
Jul 17 2020 16:47:13 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
C19 narrative kill date: Election Day +1
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 19th!

I think the bolded line means:

On Thursday, Nov 19th (11.4) catch up and Archive offline because ZERO day (start of 20th circle on KU-clock) starts MIDNIGHT FRIDAY!

ARCHIVE OFFLINE and UNPLUG YOUR DEVICES when not in use!

My guess, this was not for anons. This is in reference to the voter fraud folks nuking their tracks. AM 11.4 is when it was all supposed to be in. We've seen evidence of this presented, so Q folks new that once the 3:00 ballots arrived, the track covering would begin and the team needed to take measures to save things.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

twitter.com...

You my friend with your straight talking have very quickly become my favourite poster. If there were more like you this world would be a much better place. Just saying.

You're not with the C👁️A, are you? I don't need any more trouble. 😁

SourGrapes,

Nothing in my PMs from you. 😕

Does anyone have a link to that voting system pic that shows a red ballot going into a counter and a blue ballot coming out of it?

I want to print off and mail an actual photo of it to a colleague who is a nonbeliever.

The things we have to do for justice. 🙄
edit on 11/19/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

So many are ahead of what's happening now. The big Question is..... do we go with "group think", or do we think ourselves and put it together, two totally separate scenarios.

Mind meld Sir , your mind to my mind ..

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join