It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
When computers cheat, they inevitably leave evidence behind

You should learn three main things from this post: (1) the Supreme Court can consider statistical evidence of fraud and can order a new election. (2) Most of the computers used for voting in America have a built-in mechanism that allows votes to be weighted in favor of a candidate. (3) If someone does tell a computer to mess with the election outcome, the computer's processes will inevitably create unnatural data trails that prove human intervention in vote counts — and that's what happened in three Michigan counties.

Alexander Macris found Donohue v. Board of Elections of State of New York, 435 F.Supp. 957 (E.D.N.Y. 1976), a case with close parallels to 2020's election. After President Ford lost in 1976, Republican voters sued New York, alleging that systematic fraud deprived them of their voting rights. The district court allowed the suit and stated the following legal test: (1) plaintiffs had to prove specific acts of misconduct that (2) involved "willful or knowing" ballot fraud (3) by state officials or private persons acting jointly with state officials that (4) changed the outcome of the election...................

edit on 11192020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just a reminder of the other side's viewpoint. This character is a member of the DNC.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Tech startup founders in my opinion tend to be a bit self-important, maybe that's why they capitalized it? I don't know what the company is or does. Just my opinion.

@Care:

I don't know much election law but armchair quarterback I would like to have seen a court-supervised resolution to do whatever it is they're doing. I'm trusting the lawyers for now but I've never been a big fan of t.v. lawyers (I don't think Wood is one, not sure about the lady; and Rudy seems to be getting a little dotty these days)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

@kayleighmcenany
WATCH: German anti-COVID Lockdown protesters make their voices heard as they’re met with water cannons.

The CURE cannot be worse than the PROBLEM ⬇

It’s Us vs the Lockdown Tyrants!

America’s Two Largest Republican States Announce They Will Have No More Lockdowns

America’s two largest Republican states — Texas and Florida — have announced that they will not be going into any more lockdowns as coronavirus cases surge across the country.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Resent! (sorry guys, but no notification of new Mail 🙄)

Your PM has arrived without the information you wanted to send me. 🤔

I'm guessing it was sent by China pigeon

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: Aallanon
Biden and the Ukraine

Boom

When did this press conference take place???

Word of the day "Democoruptionists" = brilliant.

Seems the democoruptionists, who view Ukraine as beyond reproach, have different view of Ukraine when they want to expose the Joe ByeDone corruption.

Remarkable, NOT holding up Ukraine aid is impeachment worthy because Ukraine is our "ally" in our non-war with russia. But when same said Ukrainians want to expose corruption they are not to be trusted, the individuals involved must be sanctioned.

Not done watching - I need transcripts on these things, but as Rudy pointed out, Latvia was the money laundering conduit for the ByeDone crime family.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Advances in mechanical conveyances stopped in the early 1970s. Automobiles, aircraft, ships, etc.

There are lots of new capabilities in those conveyances, but they are ELECTRONICS. Mechanically, we've been treading water for decades. Or, at least what the public sees.

cnet.com/news/elektro-1939-smoking-robot-saved-from-oblivion/
www.cnet.com...

I like how the host speaks purposeful instructions into the microphone, but the robot can't actually recognize his speech. In reply, it plays a scripted recording, lol. Not even to mention the sexist jokes... Also Elektro transits on a track in the floor, not actually balancing like a "real" robot. It's like the Homer Simpson version of a homemade robot.

So yes, electronic control of classic mechanical systems is "progress". I would say finite element analysis and materials science, like for TicTacs, is where the most progress is happening.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Very interesting graphs today

This odd cross hatching is now a constant. My guess is the machine cannot translate what is going on accurately so this is a guesstimate.

Neutron Monitor

A neutron monitor is a ground-based detector designed to measure the number of high-energy charged particles striking the Earth's atmosphere from outer space. For historical reasons the incoming particles are called "cosmic rays", but in fact they are particles, predominantly protons and Helium nuclei.

Hello Cranky,

You've constantly preached to others, all I ask is just one opportunity to mirror it.

What do you think the Schumann resonance actually means? You mentioned machines, let's remove the machines and go from there.

I'll ask you again what does the Schumann resonance mean to you?

We all have a magnetic field right? It interacts with other magnetic fields when close enough (people). What do you or anybody else think about the social distancing? Stop the people being close stop the interaction (magnetic field)?

My posts are to get people thinking, yours are to direct.

Worth considering, and goes to your point about social distancing.

The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Micarcles, and Belief by Bregg Braden, pp 50-51.

The open question is, what happens to an animal when you stop feeding it?

Does it become docile, or hostile?

Grab a Snickers.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Yes and I suspect the rh negatives are highly vulnerable to covid as well.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There's no need.

If they're like my area, the cases did spike, but deaths never did and already that spike has shown a sustained trend of dropping here for the past week. And yet, our mayor has added new restrictions into January along with a curfew and the counties around have joined with the stated reason of "providing consistency" which IMO is a poor reason, but they can't state spiking case numbers because of the lowering case trend I guess.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Scientists Claim RH Negative Blood Type People May Not Be from Earth

At least some other medical professionals agree with me.

Dammit. I can’t link the article in there.
Its called scientist claim rh negative blood type people may not be from earth.

According to this non-mainstream scholarly Anthropologist one of the highest concentrations of RH neg today is the Basque people and interestingly all Royal bloodlines.

Each person’s blood is one of four major types: A, B, AB, or O. Blood types are determined by the types of antigens on the blood cells. Antigens are proteins on the surface of blood cells that can cause a response from the immune system. The Rh factor is a type of protein on the surface of red blood cells. Most people who have the Rh factor are Rh-positive. Those who do not have the Rh factor are Rh-negative. If you are Rh-negative, you may develop antibodies to a Rh-positive baby. If a small amount of the baby’s blood mixes with your blood, which often happens, your body may respond as if it were allergic to the baby. Your body may make antibodies to the Rh antigens in the baby’s blood. This means you have become sensitized and your antibodies can cross the placenta and attack your baby’s blood.

Rh Negative Bloodlines in History

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Why would rH negs be highly susceptible? I ask as someone who is rH neg, married to one, and thus the mother of one.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

PM for you, Ket.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Very interesting graphs today

This odd cross hatching is now a constant. My guess is the machine cannot translate what is going on accurately so this is a guesstimate.

Neutron Monitor

A neutron monitor is a ground-based detector designed to measure the number of high-energy charged particles striking the Earth's atmosphere from outer space. For historical reasons the incoming particles are called "cosmic rays", but in fact they are particles, predominantly protons and Helium nuclei.

Hello Cranky,

You've constantly preached to others, all I ask is just one opportunity to mirror it.

What do you think the Schumann resonance actually means? You mentioned machines, let's remove the machines and go from there.

I'll ask you again what does the Schumann resonance mean to you?

We all have a magnetic field right? It interacts with other magnetic fields when close enough (people). What do you or anybody else think about the social distancing? Stop the people being close stop the interaction (magnetic field)?

My posts are to get people thinking, yours are to direct.

Worth considering, and goes to your point about social distancing.

The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Micarcles, and Belief by Bregg Braden, pp 50-51.

The open question is, what happens to an animal when you stop feeding it?

Does it become docile, or hostile?

Grab a Snickers.

Hmm.. interesting, that's a compliment by the way [seeing] as me and you don't see eye to eye (not that it matters). Some are clever and stupid at the same time. Now your name was not cranky right? We got a groupy thinky thing going on or something? About 20 years ahead of you but when I want your advice I'll ask for it.

How about breaking it down for the Lurkers?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have no medical backing for this. Please don’t associate any of my guesses with my license.

I just believe more than I don’t now that there is another race of humans among us other than homo sapien.

I think all this craziness is to accommodate them.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The press conference is confirming all the evidence presented in this thread. Let loose the Kraken is underway.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
The press conference is confirming all the evidence presented in this thread. Let loose the Kraken is underway.

The headlines are going to be blistering.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Shocker - CNN isn't carrying it.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yep nobody wants any itchy Kraken. Just saying

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gee. Ya don’t say.

new topics

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join