It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

No ex-post-facto laws is a part of the Constitution!

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Criminal laws only.

law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/article-1/section-9/clause-3/ex-post-facto-laws
www.law.cornell.edu...

When these prohibitions were adopted as part of the original Constitution, many persons understood the term ex post facto laws to...
“embrace all retrospective laws, or laws governing or controlling past transactions, whether . . .

of a civil or a criminal nature.”1932 But in the early case of Calder v. Bull,1933 the Supreme Court decided that the phrase, as used in the Constitution, was a term of art that applied only to penal and criminal statutes.

Calder v. Bull doesn't even seem relevant, imo.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He looks pretty normal otherwise.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Lt. General Michael Flynn is now personally assisting Trump team attorneys!

Article w/photo: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The author speculates that General Flynn is helping to identify international criminals who participated in the massive 2020 Election fraud.

Also, a really informative 13 minute interview with Trump team attorney Lin Wood occurred on Wednesday. Biden is going to jail...and quite a bit more is revealed. (Only the first 13 minutes is the Lin Wood interview)

A very fast 13 minutes: theconservativetreehouse.com... steal-this-election-will-all-go-to-jail/

From your link.

Worth remembering, in the Mueller Report, Flynn was said to be cooperating on other cases. Flynn started tweeting with the arrival of election day. Sydney's twit has clearly been a Q outlet for Flynn and her for years. It should be pretty obvious, somehow, someway, Digital General is in the mix.

link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

I think it's being drug out to SHOW people, "Hey, idiots! Look how close you came to all dying in concentration camps. Pay attention next time!"

Also, it exposes the control of perception...which is important.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's what "Code Monkey" (Ron) told Congressman Jim Jordan last night. The Dominion software has a way for people to erase their tracks. "Something" had to be accomplished quickly to avoid that. I guess he told Mr. Jordan what that something is, this morning.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Very interesting graphs today

This odd cross hatching is now a constant. My guess is the machine cannot translate what is going on accurately so this is a guesstimate.

Neutron Monitor

A neutron monitor is a ground-based detector designed to measure the number of high-energy charged particles striking the Earth's atmosphere from outer space. For historical reasons the incoming particles are called "cosmic rays", but in fact they are particles, predominantly protons and Helium nuclei.

Hello Cranky,

You've constantly preached to others, all I ask is just one opportunity to mirror it.

What do you think the Schumann resonance actually means? You mentioned machines, let's remove the machines and go from there.

I'll ask you again what does the Schumann resonance mean to you?

We all have a magnetic field right? It interacts with other magnetic fields when close enough (people). What do you or anybody else think about the social distancing? Stop the people being close stop the interaction (magnetic field)?

My posts are to get people thinking, yours are to direct.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Biden and the Ukraine

Boom

When did this press conference take place???

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's what "Code Monkey" (Ron) told Congressman Jim Jordan last night. The Dominion software has a way for people to erase their tracks. "Something" had to be accomplished quickly to avoid that. I guess he told Mr. Jordan what that something is, this morning.

twitter.com...

Beck had a guy on the other day - owns a forensic computer company. Might find the audio on Beck's website.

Anyhoo the guy was tasked with looking at the Dominion machines and publicly available user manual to see if the machines were open to corruption.

According to guy, the machines were actually designed to be open to corruption in multiple ways, so the Venezuelan elections could be rigged.

Literally, instead of fixing "security risks" they're actually listed in the manual, and ranked according to how much of a risk.

Long story short, the voting machines are easily subject to internet updates (assuming they're still online somehow) but also that the change logs could be altered to hide any changes to the software.

It was an interesting interview, lots of different pathways to alter the votes using just these machines.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Anyone else having problems with /qresearch at the mo?

Catalogue shows bread #14940 as latest but it's v slow updating.

Bread #14942 appeared briefly but now disappeared again.

And I keep getting a slow script running on #14940.
edit on 19-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Interesting timing. Wil Schroter tweet 25 minutes ago. Rel we need you or Cranky to decipher the meaning of FOUNDER that he uses in his tweet. He is using all capitals and the word is at the end of the sentence. Maybe using comms like Q? I haven't figured that out yet.
I started researching this 25 minutes ago about the company Fundable that he co created. Maybe it's something or maybe not. Just lots of oddness.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Interesting timing. Wil Schroter tweet 25 minutes ago. Rel we need you or Cranky to decipher the meaning of FOUNDER that he uses in his tweet. He is using all capitals and the word is at the end of the sentence. Maybe using comms like Q? I haven't figured that out yet.
I started researching this 25 minutes ago about the company Fundable that he co created. Maybe it's something or maybe not. Just lots of oddness.
twitter.com...

"Founders" are what tech business startup owners call themselves. As in they "founded" the company, i.e., started it.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Thoughtful1, I note that there are 4 CAPS all appearing at start of lines and they spell AI IF = Artificial Intelligence Interface?

Simple Gematria of AIIF is 25 = 5by5 = Eyes On.
Jewish Gematria of AIIF is 25 = 5by5 = Eyes On.
English Gematria of AIIF is 150

Obvious answer to:

It's time to revisit what we wanted for ourselves as Founders.

...is that the Founders created a republic so that the People could control their own Freedom?

Lastly, FOUNDERS is actually Title Case in the tweet - i.e. Founders.

edit on 19-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Resent! (sorry guys, but no notification of new Mail 🙄)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
Yes your right but why capitalize the word? Maybe for emphasis but with all the Q messaging it just made me wonder. The timing is coincidental. If there has been something identified with Clarity a company that falls under the corporate umbrella he would be one of the first to be informed.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I heard about that. There was multiple types of cheating, and just plain law breaking, this election.

Also, just announced: Trump lawyers dropping their Michigan lawsuit. By Wayne county refusing to certify its votes, a full audit/recount will be required. That was the goal of the Trump Admin anyway.

President Trump's reelection campaign said Thursday that it is dropping a lawsuit challenging voting results in Michigan, which show Democrat Joe Biden narrowly carrying the battleground state.

“This morning we are withdrawing our lawsuit in Michigan," Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal attorney, said in a statement.

Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City, said the decision to rescind the lawsuit is the "direct result of achieving the relief we sought: to stop the election in Wayne County from being prematurely certified before residents can be assured that every legal vote has been counted and every illegal vote has not been counted."

www.foxnews.com...

(fyi: Wayne County = Detroit Metro)
edit on 11/19/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
twitter.com...

"We need we need we need " That right there is the problem. You don't need anything but to look yourself.

PEACE and plenty of need

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I don't know Rel. Maybe AI was used to set everything up with all of the companies under Startups.Co. and then maintained by it. That would remove any personal fingerprints or interactions with the entire set-up and operation.
Basically it would be anonymous.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Anyone else having problems with /qresearch at the mo?

Catalogue shows bread #14940 as latest but it's v slow updating.

Bread #14942 appeared briefly but now disappeared again.

And I keep getting a slow script running on #14940.

Both Clearnet and Tor are acting up very long delay on updates

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
The only real trail would then be those parties that have contributed funding and were maintained in the records. Hopefully that list can be retrieved and then traced back to the individuals.
Clarity has been highlighted so there will be more to come about this.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Resent! (sorry guys, but no notification of new Mail 🙄)

Your PM has arrived without the information you wanted to send me. 🤔

new topics

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join