It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Heh, I love it when I get bumped into the ranks of the lizard folk.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Without getting too personal...do y’all have green or blue eyes? Orangish hair? Strong intuition?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: panoz77
The press conference is confirming all the evidence presented in this thread. Let loose the Kraken is underway.

The headlines are going to be blistering.

I noticed the camera clicks went high - speed, every time Rudy wiped his head/face.

I'm sure headlines will somehow include stills of his wiping sweat from his head.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Kets...if you’re a lizard you’re alright with me. You’re right beside me trying to figure it all out too.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Without getting too personal...do y’all have green or blue eyes? Orangish hair? Strong intuition?

Not Ket, but my spouse and child with rh neg are both blue-eyed.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
America’s Two Largest Republican States Announce They Will Have No More Lockdowns

America’s two largest Republican states — Texas and Florida — have announced that they will not be going into any more lockdowns as coronavirus cases surge across the country. The news comes as 45 out of 50 states have seen at least a 10% increase in coronavirus cases from the previous week.

"Cases" do not equal illness, or didn't.

And just like that, testing positive on a garbage, useless and misused test = cases = diseased humans. Symptoms no longer matter, just the results from a test that is as reliable as a Yugo. The science priest class really need to be first up against the wall, and be forced to smoke the cigarettes the once endorsed, consume the cancer drugs they won't take themselves, be injected with all the vax chemicals at once and be forced to listen to the cries of the those they've harmed with their adherence to group think, money and their loyalty to almighty Union Of Medical Professionals.

To be clear, if these sycophantic sellouts and perpetuators of unfounded fear had risen up on day one, none of this happens.

Meanwhile, the country born of convicts now treated according their birthright.

link
edit on 19-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

The press conference is confirming all the evidence presented in this thread. Let loose the Kraken is underway.

I noticed the camera clicks went high - speed, every time Rudy wiped his head/face.

I'm sure headlines will somehow include stills of his wiping sweat from his head.

Yeah, they're nothing but pukes. Their negativity is toxic.

Replied to your PM. 👍🙂
edit on 11/19/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

How is their intuition?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
POTUS TYPO tweet, gives ER = Queen Elizabeth?:
Original at 7:42:54

THE COVID DRUGS NOW AVAILABLE TO MAKE PROPLE BETTER ARE AMAZING, BUT SELDOM TALKED ABOUT BY THE MEDIA! Mortality rate is 85% down!

Deleted and corrected at 11:36:58

THE COVID DRUGS NOW AVAILABLE TO MAKE PEOPLE BETTER ARE AMAZING, BUT SELDOM TALKED ABOUT BY THE MEDIA! Mortality rate is 85% down!

1)TYPO: PROPLE should be PEOPLE - giving RE or ER
a) ER could be Queen Elizabeth
b) RE could be concerning or insurance co. Swiss RE
c) Anagram of PROPLE = PROPEL
d) Anagram of PEOPLE = POPE LE (Pope Law Enforcement?)
d) PROPLE could also mean "support law enforcement"

2) DELTA between original and correction is 03:54:04 pointing to posts:
#3 Open your eyes. It finally came out that Rod/Bob were key players in the Uranium scandal. Don’t you think POTUS would be tweeting about removal given clear conflict. Why did POTUS meet Bob under the cover of FBI Dir interview? Bob is unable to serve as Dir per the law. Gowdy comments on Comey (history will ....) POTUS has everything. Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think). Follow Huma. Operation Mockingbird. Priority to clean out the bad actors to unite people behind the America First agenda. Many in our govt worship Satan.

#4 POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed? Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^ Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats).

#54 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

#354 Shall we play a game? Find the spider(s) and build the web (the ‘map’). ... Follow the husbands. Another Hint: Ian Cameron McKinsey & Company Clowns In America. Dr. Emmett J. Rice. Federal Reserve. Everyone is connected. How about a nice game of chess?

3) Timestamps point to posts: 7:42:54 11:36:58
#742 The Inner Circle. Mika Brzezinski. Background. Family/careers. McLean, Virginia. The age of tech has hurt their ability to hide/control. Majority today were ‘born in’ to the circle. Investigate those in front of the camera who scream the loudest. These people are really stupid. End is near. The media cleanse/JFK.

#4254 Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION? The Truth is right in front of you.

#1136 Syria.

#3658 Where is George Soros? Ukraine? Who else recently traveled to Ukraine? PANIC is real. ALL HANDS ON DECK. www.merriam-webster.com...

4) Simple gematria of tweet CAPS:
a) Original:
THECOVIDDRUGSNOWAVAILABLETOMAKEPROPLEBETTERAREAMAZINGBUTSELDOMTALKEDABOUTBYTHEMEDIAM = 912
b) Original remove dupes = CWZY = 77

c) Corrected:
THECOVIDDRUGSNOWAVAILABLETOMAKEPEOPLEBETTERAREAMAZINGBUTSELDOMTALKEDABOUTBYTHEMEDIAM = 899
d) Remove dupes also 77

edit on 19-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   

How is their intuition?

Horrible. Neither can find the remote, if it were in their hands. 🙄

link   
Sidney Powell just now at the press conference:

"The world is watching"

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
FUTURE reporting on CNN: Rudy's hair dye is running down his face.
edit on 19-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

That’s ALL men...that doesn’t count 🤣

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

That and the hair die running down both sides of his face.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Australia.

W T Fuuu 😲

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That Rudy comment about Soros was a nuclear bomb.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
CNN Rudy slipped a word ... Fast this is News , It's fragment of 0,3 sec but I'll bet you can make something of it..

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I ❤️ Rudy!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

How is their intuition?

I wouldn't pay too much attention, seriously "sour" is negative, grapes well do your own research.

Where is Hunter oh I mean Cranky with the reply?

Remember what Q said?.......Don't believe everything you read.

So cranky....cmon maaaaan

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Ruling Kraken Rudy..

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join