It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Trump called it. Covid would suddenly end right after the election. He never stated how but just look. Pfizer apparently has had successful clinical trials and Covid is going away.

So the market is up really big today. 1188 at the moment. People are speculating that it is rising because of the promising clinical trials for a Covid vaccine by Pfizer and the media declared presidential winner Harris/Hiden. I am in awe. Nothing makes sense. First, it is very interesting timing that the announcement was made in conjunction with the presidential election. Now many believe that all the countries who have been pushing the NWO, who had their plans disrupted for 4 years, can resume. I have watched such a disconnect. Companies have had their income slashed over the past year and yet the stock prices have continued to climb. One might speculate that the companies stock would retain their value in hopes of being able to resume business. But it continued to go up? And now today skyrocketing. I just don't buy this.

Just like how the Dems over compensating ballot cheating during the election, we are seeing the same thing, overcompensating in the stock market. Enormous over projection that 'Look we were right and the world loves us!'

Ride your painted pony...What Goes Up Must Come Down...Worth a listen to...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I heard he was on stage with joe within the last few days.

Someone posted the following picture on twitter comparing who was on stage and Hunter.

Those eyebrows and eyes just don't match... and the mask obscures the rest. At this point, I don't believe that was Hunter... that was optics.

The photo on stage, left, is out of focus. But even out of focus, it cant make his right ear inner triangular shaped protrusion larger. Its almost twice the size of the ear on the right. Same shape, but twice the size. Can crack do that???

The eyebrows & hairline aren't even close. It's not the same guy.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Homegirl was DEFINITELY shook by this guy asking questions.

Uhhhh, uhhhhh, gee, IDK his name. Uhhhh, ummmm...yes I am a volunteer. Actually the person in charge should be right back, uhhhhhh......

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Also, re: 10 days of darkness. I have seen theories about this being 10 days before the DOJ can get involved in the election/results, but that doesn't appear to be the truth.

This could reference the time we have the first official vote count. North Carolina is accepting ballots until the 12th, so the 13th may be the first day we see a semi-official count (without recounts, lawsuits, etc factoring in).

Meanwhile, is Trump team currently posturing to challenge the narrative until we receive a true count and get a true picture of Electoral College votes? With recounts and no media involvement, he may have won without this ever going to the SC, and this media calling the election prematurely ANOTHER nail in the media coffin.
edit on 9-11-2020 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is a very dangerous situation.
Now looking at the stock market and consider who the Dems plan to put to head Finance, Ron Wyden, a favorite on the board.

I was looking into his plans for the future. He wants to tax unrealized capital gains as ordinary income. Basically if stock prices increase over the year the investor will have to pay tax on the increase as ordinary income even though the stock has not been sold. This is every year. Currently it is taxed when the stock is sold at a rate of approx. 20% vs Approx. 42% which encourages investment.
There is no mention of what happens if stock prices decline, which means slowly stealing wealth because stock prices can not go up forever.
Also like any good Trojan Horse they introduce this at the top income group but over time this will seep down to the average person. Of course they will say 401K's are exempt, for now.
They need lots, and lots of money to pay for all of the social programs.
The serious danger I see is the plug being pulled. That will trigger a great depression and then the reset.
What choice will there be?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

And of course, those of us who paid into our 401(k) after taxes instead of deferring the taxes, will be double hosed.

However, ultimately I believe the plan for all 401(k) is for the government to seize them and manage them "in trust" to make it "fair" for everyone.

edit on 9-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It would be a mistake to think all Catholics are happy with the current Pope.

I'm not. It's almost to the point where I'm coming to think of him as an "anti-pope."

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: gps777

FLOTUS grew up in a communist country. I strongly doubt she wants to see a rerun of that movie.

Cheers

It is interesting that CNN outright lied. It's also stunning.

There is no depth to which the left media will not sink.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
OANN

One America News Network.

Switch!!!

Newsmax also seems pretty good.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I know this topic is boring to most but please pay attention. I was one of the privileged people who had the pleasure of reaping the benefits of negative interest rates. I saved for my children consistently in a savings account. No gambling with this money because it was for their education.
When the time came I was rewarded by seeing that negative interest rates had reduced my savings by $19,000 on one plan alone. The harder I saved the more they took. Punishing the person who had been diligent, responsible and forward thinking.
It has made me very

Meanwhile college tuition has skyrocketed, way past inflation, and now as a double reward I have been forced to take out parent loans. At the same time I am paying full tuition for a student who is not allowed to attend classes, go to the library, or go to the cafeteria or the gym.

With savings rates laughable everyone has raced to the stock market for some kind of return on their money for future plans.
Trump has talked often about the stock market and his remarks are right but that is based on an economy that is working. Remember Hiden has no problems with shutting down the economy over the virus.
We are in dangerous times.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I'm not. It's almost to the point where I'm coming to think of him as an "anti-pope."

For those that don't know, anti-popes are popes that are now regarded as illegitimate pretenders. The history of the Church is littered with them.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
You get it. I feel very disappoined about having saved for 18 years to have $19,000 taken from the plan because of negative interest rates. If they don't take it one way they will find another. I would have been better off stuffing it in a mattress or better yet not saving at all. Then the government would have paid for them to go to school.

edit on 9-11-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

LOL.. You guys just want an echo chamber it sounds like. Newsmax/OANN as unbiased news sources... You can't make this crap up that you guys come up with.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I am really frustrated. There never seems to be any consequence for their actions and lies. But if we the little people step one inch out of line...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

LOL.. You guys just want an echo chamber it sounds like. Newsmax/OANN as unbiased news sources... You can't make this crap up that you guys come up with.

LOL! As opposed to who? CNN? They've been caught outright fabricating stories countless times.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Paid for them to go to school and saddled them with debt servitude on top of tax burden afterward. Trust me ... I got lucky. I got most of mine paid for on athletic scholarship mixed with academic scholarship, so I'm paid off, but husband did all his through the government.

He even has a highly successful and productive STEM career with good return on investment.

But those loans are like a second mortgage.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

For those that don't know, anti-popes are popes that are now regarded as illegitimate pretenders. The history of the Church is littered with them.

That's true. But this time the pretender is the agent from Argentina and he is the 'legitimate' Pope. To me, that means an 'anti-pope' is the better choice. 'Course, it would take some serious testicular vigor on the Archbishop's part to proclaim himself that.

Cheers
edit on 9-11-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: panoz77

Edited on 911 "huh" very interesting

I had to fix the youtube link, today is 11-9-2020, apparently the coding for ATS shows the date format with day/month rather than month/day.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: gps777

FLOTUS grew up in a communist country. I strongly doubt she wants to see a rerun of that movie.

Cheers

It is interesting that CNN outright lied. It's also stunning.

There is no depth to which the left media will not sink.

It is the latest in a series of attempts by them to drive a wedge between FLOTUS and POTUS. They know attacking her directly would be unpopular, so they try to manipulate the two into being in conflict with one another.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
OANN

One America News Network.

Switch!!!

Newsmax also seems pretty good.

And neither Newsmax nor OANN have proclaimed Biden the winner.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join