It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Lots of stuff being dropped on NEON’s gab acc.
I’m too tired and too sick to post it Iall check it out for yourselves

gab.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: brewtiger

The calm before the storm was Trumps first 4 years.

The storm is upon us. Biden is the storm.

Speaking of storms anyone notice Eta hurricane /tropical storm being driven around like a drone.
It hits Mexico and then bounces back across Cuba and then into Florida.

As a decent amateur meteorologist I have learned from studying storm history that the Nov Cold fronts that naturally move down as waves of strong High pressure which normally will push out any chance of it hitting the Gulf area. Nor'easters are what normally occurs if there is a big Low that might be called a Hurricane/Tropical storm as they tend to strafe the NE coast of America and their track brings in wind from the NE as they pass an area. You can study the history if you drill into the NOAA site.

edit on 8-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: Flesh699

Forward to trump or rudy and download it. Suprised it's been up for 2 days. Nice find, stuttering and body language says it all, nice big stack too

This one too.
youtu.be...

Got it all saved.

So we won right? Looks like it to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: Flesh699

Forward to trump or rudy and download it. Suprised it's been up for 2 days. Nice find, stuttering and body language says it all, nice big stack too

This one too.
youtu.be...

Got it all saved.

So we won right? Looks like it to me.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Those darn masks again!

Do you think the Dems are some kind of super villains to come up with such a brilliantly layered plan? I do.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Daniel Liszt AKA Dark Journalist has put together an excellent video which describes the current situation with the election and why Trump should have a clear route to claiming victory over the election. To anyone outside the US who struggle with understanding what is actually happening, it is a real help.
It's only about 10 minutes long, so I'd highly recommend it.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

lol. Indeed... it would seem that way. Masks are for people with something to hide.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
dupe
edit on 8-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This really takes the biscuit in election fraud... a 2 and a half year old service DOG had a social security number and was listed as a student in the college it was trained in. The owner has found that the dog was registered by someone for a mail-in vote and HAS VOTED in the 2020 election!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I always find it funny that both you and I can often be found here at a ridiculous time in the morning of the UK.
If anyone ever wanted to find us, all they need to do is look for where the lights are on in to the early hours.

That dog story is hilarious. But also beyond belief.

Evidence!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Russell Targ SRI Star Gate Remote Viewing Revealed: Psychic Surveillance! (44 min)

Part I of a recent interview on this topic if you follow this stuff. Hard to believe this old guy is still active. A few interesting sound bytes on the Star Gate project but nothing I haven't read or heard before but may be new to some.

The brief mention on H. P. Blavatsky is referring to an issue of Lucifer's Magazine from H.P. Blavatsky's Esoteric Archives

The publication Dr. Targ references on Occult Chemistry is from Lucifer Volume 17 No. 99 November 1895. All issues found here: Lucifer Theosophy Magazine - 1887 to 1897

Can you tell I'm burned out on this election voting debacle insanity.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I am a Christian of the born-again pentecostal protestant kind. A sinner who has been given a gift of forgiveness, out of love, and something that I could never deserve or repay.

But I see Donald Trump as a false Christ:
Someone who claims to be anointed by God, but isn't.

I have not seen Trump claim he is anointed by God, I believe Trump is anointed to do exactly what he has set out to do, to fight against this machine, call it the NWO globalists TPTB the very evil we all know exists.

But an imposter Christ or false Christ, sorry but just no.

Watch the video`s of Kim Clement who prophesied of Donald to a T, he also said he will be a 2 term President, God will fool the people, he will have hot blood, they will yell impeach but nay. its youtube some from 2007 and 2013.
Bank on it.

Q is what Q is - a lie.

Q is the biggest information drop in history, teaching people to fight again, what for and what matters most. It was a way of bypassing the controlled corrupt media and speaking directly to the people WW, without breaking the law of the land, so Q group spoke in a way to make people dig and find the answers themselves, which is way better than being spoon fed, with way too many proofs to list.

Yes we are waiting for specific things still. Q isn`t God, God doesn`t change, situations change for us though, so I`m unsure if somethings will take place, time will tell.

But I`m so glad I was on ATS when Q was first posted.

As like the triangular Italian food (hint), I missed what everyone was talking about, so a year later, I went looking to form my own opinion, I stayed up till 3 in the morning for three days and was tossing up whether it could be coincidence, but soon after thought how many coincidences does it take and I saw and read things that were horrific! so now no one can sway me in that either, I believe there is a deep network of the most depraved humans which goes up into the elites.

Q and Trump have gone after these very type of people, Trump has spoken on it for about 10 years. Clintons Obama`s Bidens are all involved, corrupt judges etc etc and yes we all know Trump was a playboy himself, I`ve done things I`m not proud of in the past either.

I stand against the system of this world and the compromised and worldly church as exemplified by the apostate Church at Laodicea about which Jesus said this:

"I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot; I would that you be either cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and are neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of My mouth.

For you say, 'I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing'; and you do not understand that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from Me gold purified by fire so that you may be rich; and white garments so that you may be clothed, and the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and to anoint your eyes with eye salve, so that you may see
".

I can tell your a Brother of mine I always did, you are so close to understanding this, because your fighting against the very thing we are, Trump and Q is.

Look at our own countries our government and media is also manipulated in the same way that this fraud you just witnessed in the US is, the truth will come out very soon, the problem is getting the info to all the people and the massive CON that taking place.

Trump always turns it on their heads and this will be the same and its going to be massive!.

I`m not 100% sure for America after Trump finishes this next 4 years but do feel strongly the USA will play a good role for God in an End Times scenario and I`m hoping my country is along side the US, but when all this fraud comes down and all these swamp creature are held accountable, I rest assured these types of frauds in the US will not happen again. Hopefully as well in Australia and NZ and others.

I`ll leave it at that, as i`d like the guys to do their thing, unless you would like to chat via u2u?.

edit on 8-11-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My wife was actually trained on RTK in Harrisburg in the very first class when the act came into being, 2008. That was our much older town where she was secretary & RTK officer. I sleep with the OOR guidebook and the Sunshine Act under my pillow, so the newer town had no idea who they were dealing with.

Sometimes, sadly, zinging those idiots to their face and watching them squirm at open meetings (using a really long pause) was the only thing that made me happy.
TBH, that's why Q fits in so well for me...I was already the Jason Bourne / Assange / Bond Villain of my [former] town. In a town of 5000 homes, my page had 1000 local followers, I ran $600 worth of FB ads with destructive meems and doc dumps in 2016, sound familiar?

Every state has Sunshine Act. It's the rules which local governments must adhere to. [Former] town still struggles to have legal meetings. I help them out quite a bit, when I can.

www.openrecords.pa.gov/SunshineAct.cfm
www.openrecords.pa.gov...

The Pennsylvania Sunshine Act, 65 Pa.C.S. §§ 701-716, requires agencies to deliberate and take official action on agency business in an open and public meeting. It requires that meetings have prior notice, and that the public can attend, participate, and comment before an agency takes that official action.

The Office of Open Records (OOR) does not enforce the Sunshine Act, but it does provide training on the law. Following are answers to the most frequently asked questions the OOR receives regarding the Sunshine Act.

lol, one of the old council farts said to me flippantly, "if we're doing anything wrong, why don't you call somebody?" I scoffed that the Sunshine Act is enforced by the public, so you're looking at the guy whose enforcing it!

pafoic.org/pennsylvanias-sunshine-act/
pafoic.org...

edit on 9-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: #FREEDOM

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I might get dinged for off-topic, but this guy is my hero. I don't think anybody will regret watching.

edit on 8-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: ftr- He won!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

My excuse is that I have to get the tweets/posts up to 24:00:00 EST in order to update and post the spreadsheet!

I wonder if we'll get many returning the support at 4am EST (9am GMT) when we get to the UK phase of the plan?
edit on 9-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Good post gps.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 8th
0 Posts,
19 tweets; 0 retweets, 10 video tweets
Total 19

KU V19.48 20201108 to 4949 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
11 23,
7 1,
6 8, 9,
5 19,
4 434, 838, 1134, 1338, 2038, 2334, 2538, 3534,
3 2, 4, 5, 6, 20, 21, 32, 35, 51, 55,

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That was one seriously prepared dude. Great share, cheers Fox

Plot twist... that seriously prepared dude is actually FF.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join