It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Zaph could answer that. I'm pretty sure NASA still has 1 or 2 double seater u2s they use for training and other purposes

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Flesh699

WTF did I just watch? Are they trying to say that was a UFO being transported? They're making an awful lot of commotion to be trying to hide whatever is going on? Also, are they trying to say that helicopter at the end is also a UFO?

I dont get it....

Looked like small nuclear casks. They usually move late at night in silence which, to me, explains all the lights and racket.

They're being moved while people are still up and about.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Georgia Secretary of State says the voting machine audit is complete and they were working fine.

mobile.twitter.com...

How do you audit a voting machine?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If one takes the perspective that Lindsey Graham is playing his part to avoid the electric chair, then the fist bump makes more sense?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Georgia Secretary of State says the voting machine audit is complete and they were working fine.

mobile.twitter.com...

They audit voting machines with blackmail and cash payoffs 😎🎩

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You would think just the simple fact they were plugged into the internet would make this null and void. But the fact they were is a God send

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That line of reasoning may correlate with Q4951 to some degree...

(partial lines)

How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.

I've always had the eerie feeling on that ominous repeated Q phrase, "Nothing can stop what is coming" is likely NOT something that will feel warm & fuzzy because cold hard truth does NOT care how it makes one feel. Many Americans do not want to hear nor see the truth if it makes them feel bad or would be a shock to their mind & beliefs. Jordan Maxwell is right, imo.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Working as intended doesn't mean they weren't stealing votes. Remember,if the software they were using was programmed to shave votes, then there wouldn't be anything "wrong" with them would there?

That's like saying there was no widespread fraud. Well, duh, they only needed it in a few states.

Btw, working as intended is a phrase that has been used by video game developers to defend bugs in the past.

edit on 17-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The NASA ER-2 is a modified version of the famed U-2.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks, history has always been a weak point for me, guess I need to rent the "300" film, I appreciate it, found the posts too BTW...

While searching, found this BTW...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

If you're into reading Steven Pressfield's Gates of Fire is a much better history lesson than 300. 300 is a fun movie though.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Way way back catching up lol rarely catch up here nowadays ( and really trying lol ), indeed agree Salad, some time ago many and was surprised how many, talked of their childs death one way or another, i never added but lost my oldest 21 in 2017 sep2nd, was chilled and comforted as i watch other members reply similar, tisa some gathering we have indeed, much love for n all.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Flesh699
I do not claim what they are, who they are, or if it's dangerous or not

I have a great deal of mixed feelings about them.. for what I've researched about it and think as what I've witnessed in one of my threads more then a year ago they sure can read our minds from up there..

I'm still researching and I have some great connections both seen here and on official photographs from that 4 letter space agency..

Woah just jumped in the middle of this conversation and remembered something from my TR3B experience. I am of the belief they can read your minds from up there as well.

I'm finding it increasingly weird how many people here have had connected experiences of the strange. Is that chance?
Or were we meant to gather here? The experiences shared by others have given me peace with my own. I always feel amongst good company here. I know I've talked some weird *** here over time, but I've never lied. The only thing which might be incorrect is my interpretations.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That's exactly what they want you to think!

#Joking

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Yep. Its all one big club - and WE ain't in it!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

They just test it by running ballots through it. It's irrelevant because the minute the auditors walk out the door they can program it to do whatever TF they want and plug it into the internet and do whatever TF they want.

We should return to paper ballots counted by both sides. Voter rolls should be purged of ineligible voters. Voter ID required. Proof of citizenship required. Absentee ballots counted by both sides, delivered to the city clerk by both sides.

Here in Wisconsin, the powers that be want Trump to pay $8 million for the recount. Why should the candidate pay for what is a public service? Why does Trump have to pay $6 million more than the last disputed election here?

This whole circus is f**king absurd. It's crap. IT'S ALL CRAP.

Cheating politicians are THE scum of the earth.

LOWER. THAN. WHALE. SH*T.

🐳

💩

⬇️
⬇️
⬇️
⬇️
⬇️
edit on 11/17/2020 by Creep Thumper because: I HATE F**KING F**K CHEATING POLITICIANS.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Depopulation is at the root of everything they do. Looking through them goggles can paint a very different picture... even when you take into account Q. For the record, I will never put both feet in the water, despite my enthusiasm. I visit vantage points to see what lines up. Q is real, but it doesn't mean it isn't another game within a game. I always remain vigilant.
Build Back Better... or bbb/666 infers destruction. Someone pointed this out on twitter the other day, and I cannot believe I missed it!

Like the cern logo... there it is. Whether they actually believe it or not, they point to the beast at every opportunity.
It is a conCern. If they are playing a game, then Q could quite easily be a control mechanism. 666 versus God wins. Ultimate polarisation.

I'm just reminding everyone (myself included) to remain cautious. That's all.

EDIT: That doesn't mean that I think God is fake though, obviously. And to be clear, I think Q has yet to prove itself with regard to results, or what they mean. From a more spiritual point of view... the jury is still out for me. Only time will tell. Hope remains intact.
edit on 17-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Look at what's happening in Georgia.

- Incompetent auditors

- Cheating auditors

- Hostile auditors

- Failure to verify signatures

- Failure to verify properly completed ballots

- Failure to reject ballots that do not meet the voting requirements

We are up to our necks in leftist corruption. Deep State quicksand.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Is it just me, or is this a scary photo?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I hope Sidney Powell is working on getting information released to the courts to prove those millions of votes taken from president Trump by smartmatic Dominion, that she described yesterday.

People who know her say she is dead serious.

This re-running of votes through machines is not going to cut it.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks, found it, wow, the Amazon reviews are yuge...

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join