It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Would that be Pamela Geller? She's very anti-Islam in the sense of being anti-radical Islam. Not that there's any real problem with that, I'm anti-radical Islam too, but she had a firecracker tendency to really rub some salt in it.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Anyone want to help me confirm this??

“Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f**king sure of that!”
Neon Netttle, November 16, 2020:

These were the words allegedly said by Dominion vote counting software chief programmer Eric Coomer to ANTIFA members and cell leaders on conference calls. Once this revelation broke, Dominion scrubbed all of Coomer’s ties with the company, but not before it’s attempts were captured by eagle eyed netizens. Among his academic credentials, Coomer holds a PhD in Nuclear Engineering, as well as 12 US patents, all of which are related to election software and voting machines. At the time of this revelation, Coomer was a programmer who wrote the main code that is used in Dominion software supplied to all states that employed it to collect and count the ballots during the 2020 Presidential Elections. The revelations were unveiled when the chats between Coomer and his ANTIFA contacts had been intercepted by a data company employee named Joe Oltman, who had infiltrated ANTIFA and were able to capture their most confidential communications while posing as a supporter of the extremist group.

gellerreport.com...

I have never heard of the "Geller Report"

heavy.com...

Now, Coomer is the latest to get caught up in the conspiracy theories surrounding Dominion. Many of the posts mentioning Coomer lead back to a website called Gateway Pundit, which purports to be “one of the top conservative news outlets in America.” The site, founded by a man named Jim Hoft, features a special section called “ProTrumpNews.” “We report the truth — and leave the Russia-Collusion fairy tale to the Conspiracy media,” the site’s masthead reads.

www.bigmarker.com...

Eric Coomer
Director Product Strategy & Security, Dominion Voting Systems
Eric entered the elections industry in 2005 as Chief Software Architect at Sequoia Voting Systems. He joined Dominion in 2010 as Vice President of U.S. Engineering, overseeing development and later named Director of Product Strategy and Security to drive the creation of next generation products, while focused on the changing landscape of cybersecurity threats and responses. Eric graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a Ph.D. in Nuclear Physics.

He says they're not allowed to do updates.

headlines360.news...

An interview conducted by Michelle Malkin, Joe Oltman, FEC (Faith Education Commerce) United founder, reveals how he infiltrated Antifa and how during a conversation with Antifa members, he discovered “Eric from Dominion” was allegedly part of the chat during the week of September 27, 2020.

Oltman explained that “Eric” was telling the Antifa members they needed to “keep up the pressure.” When Oltman asked, “Who’s Eric?” someone answered, “Eric, he’s the Dominion guy.” Oltman said that as the conversation continued, someone asked, “What are we gonna do if Fcking Trump wins?” Oltman paraphrased how Eric (the Dominion guy) responded, “Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made fcking sure of that!”

After Oltman, who runs a data company, finished the call, he started to investigate “Eric from Dominion,” in Denver, CO., and came upon Eric Coomer. Oltman admitted that it didn’t make sense that Eric Coomer would be the Antifa member on the call and that at the time, he knew nothing about Dominion Voting Systems.

Patients held by Coomer:

Abstract: Methods, systems, and devices are described for adjudicating votes made on voter-marked paper ballots. Voter-marked paper ballots may be scanned to obtain optical image data of the voter-marked paper ballots. The optical image may be analyzed to determine the votes contained in the ballot for tabulation purposes. One or more votes on the ballot may be identified as requiring adjudication by an election official. Adjudication information, according to various embodiments, is appended to the optical images of the voter-marked paper ballots such that the image of the ballot and the image of the adjudication information may be viewed in an optical image. The optical image may be stored in a file format that allows the ballot image and the appended adjudication information to be viewed using readily available image viewers.

patents.justia.com...
On Google Patents
patents.google.com...

Edit: I'm having trouble finding anything of significance relating to him saying "Trump is #."

Edit:Link

According to Oltmann, Coomer’s now-deleted Facebook posts include his sharing songs tilted “Dead Cops,” “Dead Prez,” and “ACAB.” One post of particular interest is a long “statement” from Antifa he shared in June in response to President Trump declaring Antifa a terrorist organization.
Oltmann’s account is now suspended below are his tweets:

One of the most interesting, and possibly concerning, social media posts appear to be a copied and pasted post reportedly found on Coomer’s Facebook page: A long…. and, well, almost ranting June Facebook post titled a “PUBLIC STATEMENT FROM ‘ANTIFA’ IN RESPONSE TO THE THREATS ISSUED BY UNITED STATES PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP” signed, “Best Regards, ‘AntiFa’”.

The “statement” was seemingly issued because “both the ‘president’ and the media insist on acting as though ‘AntiFa’ is this big, scary organization.” The post is contradictory at times. Early in the post, the author writes Antifa “supports and defends rights.” Later says it “isn’t a thing” because, “’ Antifa means ‘Anti-Fascism. The only position that opposes that is fascism. In the end, there is no ‘organization that you can ‘declare terrorists’”. The author threatens war and says, “none of us wants to see the death toll” from such a conflict. Read the full post below.

Nothing comes up for that last fb pic on tineye.
This came up on Google Image search: Chinese website
YAndex image search
Found this crazy site about incels
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0612699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOOM
HABBNIN' –

Rudy Giuliani has been admitted to the US District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania Pro Hac Vice….

Pro hac vice, Latin: "for this occasion" or "for this event", is a legal term usually referring to a practice in common law jurisdictions, whereby a lawyer who has not been admitted to practice in a certain jurisdiction is allowed to participate in a particular case in that jurisdiction.

twitter.com...

Hey Trill,

Not to be "that guy" but being admitted pro hac is not that big a deal. It's a formality for an out of jurisdiction lawyer to be allowed to appear in court in that jurisdiction - one can't practice law where one is not licensed.

I used to do it all the time back when I was traveling representing some big-name global chemical corporations. We'd always have a local lawyer there (most jurisdictions require it) who knows the procedure and local law; and I'd represent the big-picture from my clients' perspective.

I've also hosted out of town lawyers doing it back in [my old city].

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Any idea where that video was taken?

It sure looks a lot like the state building I used to work in, a lifetime ago.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Happen again

Twitter deleted this tweet from Trump and suspended OPs account

POTUS tweet still active

twitter.com...

Jackson account is suspended

edit on 17-11-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Whats funny about this whole situation is that Suboxone is actually used to treat opiate addiction. It is a maintenance medication much like methadone. So, these companies get untold millions of people hooked on drugs like oxycodone, and then they magically also have a drug to help you with the crippling opiate addiction they caused. So they create a gigantic problem, and also offer the solution. Good times.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Da-Nang-Dick asks the Clone-Bot to take down Bannon's account. Clip

This from another pointless hearing - Clip 5 is exactly why these are pointless.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Whats funny about this whole situation is that Suboxone is actually used to treat opiate addiction. It is a maintenance medication much like methadone. So, these companies get untold millions of people hooked on drugs like oxycodone, and then they magically also have a drug to help you with the crippling opiate addiction they caused. So they create a gigantic problem, and also offer the solution. Good times.

Problem
Reaction
Solution.

It is like the inversion pattern of Fibonacci seQuence, you can find everywhere the controllers have been.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I'm finding it increasingly weird how many people here have had connected experiences of the strange. Is that chance?
Or were we meant to gather here? The experiences shared by others have given me peace with my own. I always feel amongst good company here. I know I've talked some weird *** here over time, but I've never lied. The only thing which might be incorrect is my interpretations.

That is so odd. I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday. In some way we have all been touched. Some more profoundly than others and more directly. Exactly how did we all manage to gravitate to this site?

I think this is why I keep coming back to this thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Edit above post with pictures.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ENJOY!

"The USS KRAKEN is the latest and final nuclear vessel."

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trill, I think that Jackson account suspension actually impacted 2 POTUS tweets.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
for the sake of sharing .... free thinking and all

another Kraken angle - perhaps .... be kraken passwords - retrieving info

edit on 11172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'll try and keep a low profile on here this week unless I come across something very on point. However, I did just make these after I saw a tweet that inspired them. Obviously based on the old unfunny office posters... "You don't have to be crazy to work here... but it helps". I thought some might like to print it out and put it up to lighten the mood between family spouses... keep it light.

Here's to hoping that this week brings some vindication for everyone and some well needed happenings.
The unknown country.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOOM
HABBNIN' –

Rudy Giuliani has been admitted to the US District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania Pro Hac Vice….

Pro hac vice, Latin: "for this occasion" or "for this event", is a legal term usually referring to a practice in common law jurisdictions, whereby a lawyer who has not been admitted to practice in a certain jurisdiction is allowed to participate in a particular case in that jurisdiction.

twitter.com...

Hey Trill,

Not to be "that guy" but being admitted pro hac is not that big a deal. It's a formality for an out of jurisdiction lawyer to be allowed to appear in court in that jurisdiction - one can't practice law where one is not licensed.

I used to do it all the time back when I was traveling representing some big-name global chemical corporations. We'd always have a local lawyer there (most jurisdictions require it) who knows the procedure and local law; and I'd represent the big-picture from my clients' perspective.

I've also hosted out of town lawyers doing it back in [my old city].

No sir, pleeeeeaaaaaase be that guy. We need %100 clarity on what we’re are seeing.
I don’t want to be lied to. Even if it’s a lie that I like.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Funny thing, that - he says due to the certification process, they are not allowed to push any updates, else they have to recertify all over again. If that truly is the case, then whats up with the "patch" that was pushed last minute, the night before (or of?, cant remember) the election????

Did he just inadvertently give up the goods on their whole scheme?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

en.wikipedia.org...

Cerro Gordo Mines

he town of Cartago, below the Sierra Nevada near present-day Olancha, California, was the western shipping port for the Cerro Gordo Mines production and transported goods across Owens Lake with the northern ports of Swansea and Keeler directly below the mines. From Cartago a barge-like vessel, the Bessie Brady, was launched in 1872, which cut the three-day freight journey around the lake down to three hours.[15]

Much of the freight it carried was silver and lead bullion from the Cerro Gordo mines, which at their height were so productive that the bars of the refined metals waited in large stacks before twenty-mule team teamsters could haul it to Los Angeles. The trying three-week (one way) journey improved after the formation of the Cerro Gordo Freighting Company, run by ancestors of regional historian Remi Nadeau who has written of this period.

The town of Keeler, below the Inyo Mountains on the former north shore, replaced Swansea as the shipping port for the mines after the 1872 Lone Pine earthquake. In the 1870s it had a population of 5,000 people as the center of trade for the Cerro Gordo mines.

The Cottonwood Charcoal Kilns, traditional stone masonry 'beehive' charcoal kilns, were built to transform wood from trees in Cottonwood Canyon above the lake into charcoal, to feed the Cerro Gordo mines' silver and lead smelters across the lake at Swansea. The ruins are located on the southern side of the lakebed near Cartago. They were similar to the nearby Panamint Charcoal Kilns near Death Valley. The kilns are identified as California Historical Landmark #537.

[Mineral extraction plants around the lake

nyo Development Company, 1887-1920
Natural Soda Products Company/Michigan Alkali Company/Wyandotte Chemical Corporation, 1912-1953
California Alkali Company/Inyo Chemical Company, 1917-1932
Pacific Alkali/Columbia-Southern Chemical Corp./Pittsburgh Plate Glass, 1928-1968
Permanente Metals Corporation, 1947-1950
Morrison and Weatherly Chemical Corporation (M&W)/Lake Minerals Corporation (LMC)/Cominco American Inc./Owens Lake Soda Ash Company (OLSAC)/U.S. Borax/Rio Tinto Minerals, 1962–present. Rio Tinto Minerals has mineral lease renewals through 2048.

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

This astronaut photograph highlights the mostly dry bed of Owens Lake, located in the Owens River Valley between the Inyo Mountains and the Sierra Nevada. Shallow groundwater, springs, and seeps support minor wetlands and a central brine pool. Two bright red areas along the margins of the brine pool indicate the presence of halophilic (salt-loving) organisms known as archaeans. Gray and white materials within the lake bed are exposed sediments and salt crusts. The nearby towns of Olancha and Lone Pine are marked by the presence of green vegetation, indicating a more constant availability of water.

The lake itself is obviously unique.

Don't know what that means. Probably reptiles or HET running rampant around the place.

edit on Tue Nov 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Tue Nov 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Funny thing, that - he says due to the certification process, they are not allowed to push any updates, else they have to recertify all over again. If that truly is the case, then whats up with the "patch" that was pushed last minute, the night before (or of?, cant remember) the election????

Did he just inadvertently give up the goods on their whole scheme?

Yes, I think so.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Does anyone else get the feeling Trump is doing something he wishes he didn’t have to do ?

I don’t think he wants to expose all this in such a volatile way. I think he wishes everyone would be fair.
But short of that he seems resigned to see this through.

I hope he succeeds, truly.

I think if President Trump is feeling somewhat disappointed and discouraged, he would be completely justified.

When he was first elected, even if the system were honest, a certain amount of resistance to the new guy from outside the club taking over would be expected.

But as Trump has shown his colors to be red, white, and blue, and the Biden team has shown themselves to be far left and deeply compromised, DJT might have expected reasonable officials, and at least more of the Republican pols, to shift their positions toward supporting his Presidency. But he continues to have limited support even from his own party. The subset of people he actually can count on is probably pretty small. None of the MSM is solidly behind him.

I think the President is totally committed to the task he has signed up for, but as has been said before, the swamp has turned out to be deeper than even he expected. A little more support would have been appreciated. Trump is going to have to do things the hard way now and he knows it’s going to be brutal for everyone.
edit on 11/17/2020 by cimmerius because: Tweak

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join