It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

CNN just reported that President Trump has canceled his holiday trip to Mara Lago, and everybody at the White House is hunkered down in a bunker mentality.

It's showtime!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

If Bye'Den using the term Dark Winter didn't wake folks up to the magnitude of what is happening, I'm not sure what will.

OMG Bye'Den.. that is hilarious. Hopefully it's also prophetic... Joe Bye'Den...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Another quack-a-demic.

The stuff on the space station is harmless and I don't believe for one second it isn't earth-based.

We contaminate sh*t everywhere we go.
edit on 11/17/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN just reported that President Trump has canceled his holiday trip to Mara Lago, and everybody at the White House is hunkered down in a bunker mentality.

It's showtime!

If CNN just reported that then I fully expect;

- Trump goes to Florida
- A turkey gets pardoned
- No hunkering down

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lets ROLL! I brought the dip...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

If you didn't, find a microphone and drop it lol

Proverbs 20-12

Ears that hear and eyes that see-- the LORD has made them both.

edit on 11172020 by MetalThunder because: Anni 201

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If Joe Biden wins, both Q and President Trump will instantly lose their aura as saviors of American society. That would be a sadder day than even the 911 Terror attacks were. Let us pray for a miracle, as the opportunity window has started to close.

More people would die as a result too.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wow have you guys been on fire the past few days!
I don’t want to distract or deter your awesome work, but I’m just blown away by you guys and things have been moving so fast i wanted to recap my thanks ...

Lance——for putting legalese in to layman terms
MT——for explaining how to look for military on adsbexchange & killer tunes and video recommendations
PSMM and Care —-for bringing back the political legal focus when/where needed

Onehuman—-ty for the original planet photos! They were gorgeous
Saladfingers —-I say to myself regularly I’m going to quit posting and never abide by it but I don’t bring close to quality you do. Interesting stuff. Glad you don’t stop.
Observationalist—-nice poem!
Texas girl—-MAGA!
Trill——different definition of ‘boom’ but da bomb info gathering every day Ty!
Flesh—-awesome end times post yesterday

EMN——great detailed information on EA, as always. Thank you for the knowledge and the music you post
Brew—-digs are always informative and on point. I learn something every time. Ty for those recent twitter handles
TAT & Brew- smartmatic and dominion digs

Thoughtful1, GAT, GG, SSC—-I feel your pain when it comes to family & friends...hurts but we have one another and that’s something

Cavv—-your posts have a kind and gentle spirit about them I find uplifting
FF- I will always credit Sidneys ‘release the kraken’ to you! God bless that woman
1320Q- heartfelt condolences

Rel—-for the Q drop refreshers every day & the ideas for red pill post was phenomenal!
Cranky—-you know my gratitude to you my friend & bravo, youve been on point with Syndey Powell long ago
dashen—- laughter and kindness oh fearless leader meme King.

I know I missed a lot of people but Id be here all night so forgive me if I left anyone out. Also forgive me for interrupting your work just felt inspired to point out how extremely valued you are & appreciative I am. Hopefully I attributed all to proper source. Anyways, carry on

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Highlights from Trump team Nevada press briefing this afternoon.

mobile.twitter.com...

And

mobile.twitter.com...

I guess the legal teams were not recalled to the White House yesterday as rumored.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Highlights from Trump team Nevada press briefing this afternoon.

mobile.twitter.com...

And

mobile.twitter.com...

I guess the legal teams were not recalled to the White House yesterday as rumored.

I bet there’s no “hunkering” going on either. May be a mole hunt underway. Flushed out a few in DOD and DHS so far.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

This fraud investigator's house looks like it was torched. Lost everything she says.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Yes, we will say byeden

As we usher in Heiress

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
May i add the new time energy of old 144, meaning the new 21st in these times Arkeytype, again hehe broken record, 21 X 21 = 441 BMU ( base matriX unit ), a 21 by 21 grid also gives 11 11 cross as in the two eleventh lines cross forming a cross, also one starts counting from one at right hand bottom corner moving upwards and spirilling to the centre, giving the centre number as 441, middle of 441 BMU, will find a link to BMU, be easier to see > www.lawoftime.org...

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: saladfingers123456

The number 144 is significant

It is 12th number in the Fibonacci sequence

Fibonacci Sequence:
1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 = 376 = 16 = 7

Fibonacci Digital sums:
1 1 2 3 5 8 4 3 7 1 8 9 = 52 = 7

144 = 1+4+4=9
144/9=16=7

Biblically it is has significance as you said

I, specifically like Psalm 144

Here are a couple of my favorite parts:

“Bow your heavens, O Lord, and come down! Touch the mountains so that they smoke! Flash forth the lightning and scatter them; send out your arrows and rout them! Stretch out your hand from on high; rescue me and deliver me from the many waters, from the hand of foreigners,”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭144:5-7‬ ‭ESV‬‬

‭‭

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This dirty bastard MUST be fired

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
This dirty bastard MUST be fired

mobile.twitter.com...

Always 2700 missing votes. WTF?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I’ll post this even though I don’t get any recognition.

Lin Wood
edit on 17-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
Wow have you guys been on fire the past few days!
I don’t want to distract or deter your awesome work, but I’m just blown away by you guys and things have been moving so fast i wanted to recap my thanks ...

Lance——for putting legalese in to layman terms
MT——for explaining how to look for military on adsbexchange & killer tunes and video recommendations
PSMM and Care —-for bringing back the political legal focus when/where needed

Onehuman—-ty for the original planet photos! They were gorgeous
Saladfingers —-I say to myself regularly I’m going to quit posting and never abide by it but I don’t bring close to quality you do. Interesting stuff. Glad you don’t stop.
Observationalist—-nice poem!
Texas girl—-MAGA!
Trill——different definition of ‘boom’ but da bomb info gathering every day Ty!
Flesh—-awesome end times post yesterday

EMN——great detailed information on EA, as always. Thank you for the knowledge and the music you post
Brew—-digs are always informative and on point. I learn something every time. Ty for those recent twitter handles
TAT & Brew- smartmatic and dominion digs

Thoughtful1, GAT, GG, SSC—-I feel your pain when it comes to family & friends...hurts but we have one another and that’s something

Cavv—-your posts have a kind and gentle spirit about them I find uplifting
FF- I will always credit Sidneys ‘release the kraken’ to you! God bless that woman
1320Q- heartfelt condolences

Rel—-for the Q drop refreshers every day & the ideas for red pill post was phenomenal!
Cranky—-you know my gratitude to you my friend & bravo, youve been on point with Syndey Powell long ago
dashen—- laughter and kindness oh fearless leader meme King.

I know I missed a lot of people but Id be here all night so forgive me if I left anyone out. Also forgive me for interrupting your work just felt inspired to point out how extremely valued you are & appreciative I am. Hopefully I attributed all to proper source. Anyways, carry on

So interesting to see that mapped out. The astounding whole is far greater then the sum of the diverse parts is what I see. Remarkable to see how truly diverse folks with diverse POV's can crowdsource information, learn, grow, laugh etc. and not be forced into a singular ideology. Lurkers accounted for as well in this.

That right there is the very definition of Unity Interaction without sacrificing individuality. Those are NOT polarity points, Unity and Individuality and the pursuit of the individual growth process are not mutually exclusive, and are in fact... UNITY.

to all.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Detroit has a problem.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

From that same Twitter...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Looks like a nice house. Does it say what aspect of fraud she was/is looking into?

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join