It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
0 tweets from President Trump so far today?

mobile.twitter.com...

Hmmm..

1/2 day of darkness? Has it been 24 hours yet?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
Dang Flesh!!!

Gonna call on you more often.
Very thorough, Thank You.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thats......strange. Unless they are just up for a monthly or quarterly training or maintenance flight. Frankly I'm surprised they still even use the U2. The advent of advanced satellite and drone technology should have made the U2 obsolete. Although, I imagine it has some classified capabilities that the public is still not aware of.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Zuckerborg not answering questions...

Quick one. Zuckbot gets roasted. Suffers amnesia and follows the repeated history of answering every question with
"Senator, I'm not aware blah blah blah, I'll have to follow up blah blah blah".

Sen. Hawley states clearly, that if Z won't produce what they need, then they can subpoena the information. I think that is exactly what they are going to do. The wilful option is clearly off the table as we all know. Repeating pattern.
Facebook, Google and Twitter are sinking ships... and quite frankly, more than anyone... I will be watching them burn with glee. They sit beyond my ability for forgiveness. Watching Z squirm is a delight.

We often lose sight here, but Darpa programs darpabook, darpagram, darpatwit, and darpagoog are WORLD WIDE. They don't control just the US, but the world. If it were just the US this might be easier, but every country that needs suppression only need contact the zuck and it is done. Notice how other countries are quiet on this? Information control is one of the Hydra Heads - they all must go or the effort is useless.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Guys look at this. It's been driving me crazy for forever and I just tracked down the video:

I saved it to never lose it again. Backup
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago5502699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

^Right click and save as.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0802699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Now there are 2 U-2's up....

NASA?

They aren't the NASA version.....

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
0 tweets from President Trump so far today?

mobile.twitter.com...

Hmmm..

Running silent... (Close proximity submarine tactics - former Sonar tech)

MUST see video: TRUMP - SILENT RUNNING (DELETED from YT after it went viral yesterday BTW) BitChute: www.bitchute.com...

Silent running is a tactic used when…. Q 'Rig for Red' and 'Silent Running' Both war terms, techniques used to evade the enemy. "Rig for Red" is normally a command used in the Control Room. It is normally used when the boat is going to be surfacing or coming to Periscope Depth at night.

edit on 11.17.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOOM
HABBNIN' –

Rudy Giuliani has been admitted to the US District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania Pro Hac Vice….

Pro hac vice, Latin: "for this occasion" or "for this event", is a legal term usually referring to a practice in common law jurisdictions, whereby a lawyer who has not been admitted to practice in a certain jurisdiction is allowed to participate in a particular case in that jurisdiction.

twitter.com...

Rudy did a superb job with his opening arguments.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thats......strange. Unless they are just up for a monthly or quarterly training or maintenance flight. Frankly I'm surprised they still even use the U2. The advent of advanced satellite and drone technology should have made the U2 obsolete. Although, I imagine it has some classified capabilities that the public is still not aware of.

They are flying training/re-fueling flights out of Beale AFB. Here is a wiki of Beale...

Beale Air Force Base

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

WTF did I just watch? Are they trying to say that was a UFO being transported? They're making an awful lot of commotion to be trying to hide whatever is going on? Also, are they trying to say that helicopter at the end is also a UFO?

I dont get it....

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

WTF did I just watch? Are they trying to say that was a UFO being transported? They're making an awful lot of commotion to be trying to hide whatever is going on? Also, are they trying to say that helicopter at the end is also a UFO?

I dont get it....

I have absolutely no idea. I remember the video when it first popped up. It popped up here on ATS years ago I do believe. At the time I think the theory was that was a cage on that truck.

Edit: Been driving me INSANE FOR WEEKS!

Edit2: Those people are so funny. Wish I was there with them.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago5502699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Notice how other countries are quiet on this? "

Oooh yes. I imagine that we'll see many many "leaders" and their minions start going grey with stress quite soon. Startled rabbits in the headlights. It shouldn't go unnoticed either, that Boris J has decided to "isolate" for 2 weeks, despite testing negative for the corona. It has nothing to do with the fake virus... things are going on. I should pay more attention to other countries and weirdness. Language barriers can get in the way though.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Not sure what the hell I just watched.🤪

Back in the day when I thought this was really cool...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, not only have there been no POTUS tweets today, but also...

POTUS last tweet yesterday was at 23:20:19.

This points to posts:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.322 📁
Oct 3 2018 14:06:51 (EST)
POTUS_ALERT.jpg

twitter.com...📁
What a wonderful day.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 17th

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 564cef No.2806559 📁
Aug 30 2018 18:47:19 (EST)
BIG BIRD-9 NOW OFFLINE.
Q

Timestamp encodes tomorrow, Nov 18th.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
fsociety.substack.com...

Good statistical analysis of things that don't add up.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well said and I've had that possibility in the back of my mind for a long time. The Globalist agenda is on a tight time table, about 5 years to change, Reset the World to their image.

Unpopular opinion:
Biden isn't really "in the tank" for China. The deep state and military industrial complex own Biden and they want conflict with China for two reasons:

1) Preserve their loot from a geopolitical competitor.
2) Distract from domestic corruption with foreign enemy.

Assuming that is true, and China stealing our technology and trade secrets helps ensure geopolitical stasis. But, does the CCP (or their own deep state equivalent) want the same? The globalists seem more hell bent on ending America as the lone superpower than anything else.

You'll know we've won when we rename CIA headquarters after Donald J. Trump.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow. Thank you sir!

BTW.. is it normal for Lindsey Graham to give Kamala Harris a fist bump and Pat her on the back on the senate floor?

Clip: mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 11/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It just seemed to me that people were talking about a very drastic way of preventing the steal, and if Trump actually went that route. He would have to have ironclad, sure proof to present that it was necessary. And I think the only real route to even attempt to preserve the Republic at that point would be to clean house and then call for new elections in which he himself did not run.

Clean it out; hard reset. Hopefully start over.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There have been discussion and argument for years theorizing on how the election is rigged.

The leaders over the generations have had to make a decision at some point event outside of the voting problems we face today.

Which evil is worse.

Exposing corruption knowing full well how deep it goes would completely break this country. Shatter the entire facade and cause blight and death on an unfathomable scale.

Keeping up with the charade isn't as deadly, but it's a much longer duration. A cancer if you will.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I note that the SILENT RUNNING clip has a shot from 300 of King Leonidas kicking someone into the Pit.

Reference a page or two back our discussion on Leonid showers tonight.

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join