It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: Flesh699

Any idea where that video was taken?

It sure looks a lot like the state building I used to work in, a lifetime ago.

I think it's the Illinois State Board building.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Any idea where that video was taken?

It sure looks a lot like the state building I used to work in, a lifetime ago.

I think it's the Illinois State Board building.

LOL the Thompson Center.

Maybe I used to work there.

Maybe not.

LOL.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Something to consider:

I am not anti-Trump, so please don't think that, but we are at a dangerous crossroads here. At the end of the Roman Republic and rise of the Roman Empire, Julius Caesar felt that he had to destroy a thing to save it, and he crossed the Rubicon with his troops.

It effectively broke the Roman Republic for good. Now Caesar did what he did with the best of intentions. The Senate had become irredeemably corrupt and Caesar felt he was doing what he was doing in order to save and restore the Republic, but in the end, it led to a period of warring strongmen that collapsed into the reign of Caesar Augustus, the first Roman Emperor.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
The first time President Trump responded, he Tweeted "That's Crazy!" vs "No Way!". Interesting.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Also from today's hearing:

SenTedCruz reads two statements, and asks Mr. Dorsey (Twitter CEO) whether they would flag them.

Mr. Dorsey says they would likely flag them.

The statements both come from the Carter-Baker Commission on election reform.
twitter.com...

edit on 11/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
The Royals are deeply involved probably al waiting in line until until prying eyes of justice will stare at them to sort out those who've done wrong..

Kiss a frog and you'll be surprised which truth lies behind them not the fairytales they tell you I can assure..

He looks like a bitch. I'd like to punch his teeth.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Current View ---------------------------------------------------------- the "U" is upper right

ADS-B Exchange - toggle "U" to dark to filter military

Is it normal for a u2 to be in the air over California?

This one flew a interestingly similar path as the US.....

Anything in the Owens Lake area?

en.wikipedia.org...

Cerro Gordo Mines

he town of Cartago, below the Sierra Nevada near present-day Olancha, California, was the western shipping port for the Cerro Gordo Mines production and transported goods across Owens Lake with the northern ports of Swansea and Keeler directly below the mines. From Cartago a barge-like vessel, the Bessie Brady, was launched in 1872, which cut the three-day freight journey around the lake down to three hours.[15]

Much of the freight it carried was silver and lead bullion from the Cerro Gordo mines, which at their height were so productive that the bars of the refined metals waited in large stacks before twenty-mule team teamsters could haul it to Los Angeles. The trying three-week (one way) journey improved after the formation of the Cerro Gordo Freighting Company, run by ancestors of regional historian Remi Nadeau who has written of this period.

The town of Keeler, below the Inyo Mountains on the former north shore, replaced Swansea as the shipping port for the mines after the 1872 Lone Pine earthquake. In the 1870s it had a population of 5,000 people as the center of trade for the Cerro Gordo mines.

The Cottonwood Charcoal Kilns, traditional stone masonry 'beehive' charcoal kilns, were built to transform wood from trees in Cottonwood Canyon above the lake into charcoal, to feed the Cerro Gordo mines' silver and lead smelters across the lake at Swansea. The ruins are located on the southern side of the lakebed near Cartago. They were similar to the nearby Panamint Charcoal Kilns near Death Valley. The kilns are identified as California Historical Landmark #537.

[Mineral extraction plants around the lake

nyo Development Company, 1887-1920
Natural Soda Products Company/Michigan Alkali Company/Wyandotte Chemical Corporation, 1912-1953
California Alkali Company/Inyo Chemical Company, 1917-1932
Pacific Alkali/Columbia-Southern Chemical Corp./Pittsburgh Plate Glass, 1928-1968
Permanente Metals Corporation, 1947-1950
Morrison and Weatherly Chemical Corporation (M&W)/Lake Minerals Corporation (LMC)/Cominco American Inc./Owens Lake Soda Ash Company (OLSAC)/U.S. Borax/Rio Tinto Minerals, 1962–present. Rio Tinto Minerals has mineral lease renewals through 2048.

earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

This astronaut photograph highlights the mostly dry bed of Owens Lake, located in the Owens River Valley between the Inyo Mountains and the Sierra Nevada. Shallow groundwater, springs, and seeps support minor wetlands and a central brine pool. Two bright red areas along the margins of the brine pool indicate the presence of halophilic (salt-loving) organisms known as archaeans. Gray and white materials within the lake bed are exposed sediments and salt crusts. The nearby towns of Olancha and Lone Pine are marked by the presence of green vegetation, indicating a more constant availability of water.

The lake itself is obviously unique.

Don't know what that means. Probably reptiles or HET running rampant around the place.

Owens lake is dry because it feeds SO Cal with its water, in fact the "water rights" are a mixed bag but much is actually owned by the City Of Los Angeles 200+ miles to the south. The film "Chinatown" is loosely based on the story behind the water grab. And.... It is not very far away, as the crow flies, from the remnants of China Lake's deep underground facility (BOOM+) which, make of that what you will RE your reptile comment above.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, interesting that the article uses the term EA for Earthlings... there are numerous references to EA in decodes but without sufficient explanation.

You might be surprised to learn all the connections behind "EA."

Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) - the Pyramid shape led me to pharaoh Akhenaten and the...

Amarna letters ; sometimes referred to as the Amarna correspondence or Amarna tablets, and cited with the abbreviation EA, for "El Amarna") are an archive, written on clay tablets, primarily consisting of diplomatic correspondence between the Egyptian administration and its representatives in Canaan and Amurru, or neighboring kingdom leaders, during the New Kingdom, between c. 1360–1332 BC (see here for dates).

, the World that Is of J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth universe.

Tolkien's cosmology is based on a clear dualism between the spiritual and the material world.

Eä is the Quenya name for the material universe as a realization of the vision of the Ainur. The word comes from the Quenya word for to be. Thus, Eä is the World that Is, as distinguished from the World that Is Not. "Eä" was the word spoken by Eru Ilúvatar by which he brought the universe into actuality.

Cosmology of Tolkien's legendarium

Emotions Anonymous (EA) is a twelve-step program for recovery from mental and emotional illness. As of 2017 there were approximately 300 EA groups active in the United States and another 300 around the world.

Enki, Sumerian god of water; one of the Anunnaki. Later known as Ea in Akkadian and Babylonian mythology. In Sumerian E-A means "the house of water."

- Exaampere (EA), an SI unit of electric current
- Activation energy (Ea), in chemistry
- Exa-annum (Ea), a unit of time

Evolutionary algorithm, an optimization algorithm. An EA uses mechanisms inspired by biological evolution, such as reproduction, mutation, recombination, and selection.

Material Testing Program EA (Edgewood Arsenal) numbers known as Edgewood Arsenal human experiments (insidious MKULTRA type of program)

One of the program codenames was EA1729 & EA3528.
"EA 1729 - L_S_D in free base form." Many chemical based programs were conducted at this base from 1948-1975.

Fort Holabird was a US Army Intelligence/MKULTRA training base combined with Army Chemical Corps Edgewood Arsenal for human chemical/mind control experiments. The U.S. Army Intelligence School and Counter Intelligence Records Facility was based here until transferred to Fort Huachuca, Arizona in 1972. A street-level hit of acid is 160 micrograms. In 1958 they were administering 1600.😳

There were some notable people trained or stationed at Ft. Holabird. One was J. D. Salinger, author of The Catcher in the Rye. You might recall both assassins of (Lennon & Pres Reagan) were fascinated with this book which was possibly part of their mind control training. Both Hinckley Jr and Mark David Chapman (who killed John Lennon less than 4 months earlier) had read and studied the book The Catcher in the Rye. John Hinckley Jr. would be assassin of Pres Reagan, came from a wealthy family and his father was a friend of George HW Bush.

THE HUMAN ASSESSMENT OF EA1729 AND EA3528 BY THE INHALATION ROUTE - Declassified PDF.

Jim Keith, author, died young very suspiciously while exposing a CIA program and also wrote some great books about 'The Men in Black'. He also wrote about Fort Holabird, Maryland, stating Nazi scientists (Op Paperclip) conducted psycho chemical experiments on American enlisted men at the Edgewood Arsenal in Maryland and at Army Intelligence Fort Holabird. This was the beginnings of the CIA's MKULTRA program.

A 90s French-Canadian Goa Trance group called "EA 1729" wrote a Trance Compilation piece titled "The 25th code" - back in 1995. It is the only song track on the album. The trance music reminds me of those videos done by the mysterious, esoteric "Forgotten Languages" group.

Thanks for the "EA" rabbit hole.😎

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Now there are 2 U-2's up....

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I was taught the math that created such silly things as the Empire State Building, Golden Gate Bridge and just about all of the civilization we see around us, including the networks used to post here.

Seems a few years back some folks decided that math was so horrible, so racist, so useless they garnered the power of Baal Gates to create new math. A math not rooted in white supremacy but one rooted the journey if personal diversity. The consensus answers mattered not, what mattered was that the oppression of finding a consensus answered be removed. Everyone who tries math wins.

CommonCore was born and implemented.

Am I the only one that sees a connection between this insane voter fraud nonsense the principals that are the foundation of CommonCore? CommonCore math: It doesn't matter how Joe ByeDone gets into office, only that he does.

My preamble leads to this truly disgraceful set of "questions" posed to the corrupt demented pedophile.

Reporters Ask Joe Biden 12 Questions, Not One About Violence

Worth noting. Day 14 of the President Elect Harris/ByeDone team and Harris is occupying two offices. President Elect and Senator. Since we KNOW they won because CNN, Germany, The Pope and Canadian Parliament say so, shouldn't Harris resign from the Senate? At the very least wouldn't it speak volumes to her six followers to show her confidence by stepping down.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"We choose truth over facts."

Is that clear enough?

Truth: Biden will be president

Fact: Trump won

edit on 17-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Now there are 2 U-2's up....

NASA?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The Coming Storm

An Op-Ed on coming Israeli-US relations if Biden takes over. They stand to lose a lot because a Biden-Harris admin will revert to the Obama policy of placing the Palestinians first which worked ever so well for the entire region.

That clinches it. The Israelis will take care of Biden.

Just kidding (probably), but it does raise the possibility that Israeli Intelligence might be supporting Trump. Or would that be meddling in an election?

edit on 11/17/2020 by cimmerius because: Afterthought

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Tue Nov 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by otherss]

edit on Tue Nov 17 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

A return to Obama-era Middle Eastern policy is the last thing they want. It turns the whole world against them. They would have every reason to help Trump if they know something.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Check this out you reminded me of this. I played this game on DOS when I was little.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
If you DON’T believe in facts, Sleepy Joe is your man...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
0 tweets from President Trump so far today?

mobile.twitter.com...

Hmmm..

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Zuckerborg not answering questions...

Quick one. Zuckbot gets roasted. Suffers amnesia and follows the repeated history of answering every question with
"Senator, I'm not aware blah blah blah, I'll have to follow up blah blah blah".

Sen. Hawley states clearly, that if Z won't produce what they need, then they can subpoena the information. I think that is exactly what they are going to do. The wilful option is clearly off the table as we all know. Repeating pattern.
Facebook, Google and Twitter are sinking ships... and quite frankly, more than anyone... I will be watching them burn with glee. They sit beyond my ability for forgiveness. Watching Z squirm is a delight.

EDIT: One thing which bothers me, is Microsoft. Obviously with the Baal Gates connection... despite the fact I use Windows... I do not trust it in any way. They might not have interfered with the election (after all, no one uses Bing enough for it to matter)... but it doesn't mean they don't gather our data. Conspicuously missing from the conversation.
edit on 17-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join