It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No one has ever been prosecuted under the Logan act because it is so vague. Joe Biden wanted to use the Logan Act to trap Michael Flynn, but the FBI said they could not make it stick.

edit on 11/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Boom...

The CIA is involved in electoral fraud

The US Army has not carried out a raid in Germany on servers of the Scytl or Dominion companies. As foreigners, you have to comply with German law there. The US Army in Germany has no penal authority in relation to these companies.

So what happened I know from a reliable source that a unit under the orders of USEUCOM (United States European Command) actually confiscated computer servers. They were owned by the CIA, not Scytl or Dominion. The US military is empowered to do this because all CIA operations in Europe take place under the guise of the US military. The CIA agents on site are therefore considered by the German authorities (and anyone else who should ask) as members of the military or military advisers.

This would not be the first time a military unit commanded by EUCOM has seized evidence from a CIA computer facility. An ex-DEA (drug authority) colleague told me that he and the US military had seized evidence from a CIA facility in Frankfurt in the 1980s.

We have also confirmed that the CIA boss Gina Haspel was not informed of this action. I can therefore confirm that an action was carried out in Germany on US territory that affected a CIA facility.

I also learned that the FBI chief Christopher Wray was banned from this operation. Even more than Haspel, Wray works aggressively to sabotage President Donald Trump. So it must have been some other federal agency (US Marshals, DEA, or the Secret Service) that carried out this operation. I expect we'll learn that the CIA was involved in the Dominion and Dominion software fraud. "

Die freie welt (german)

Q128
11 9 2017 23:07:15 (EST)

Trip added.
[C]oordinated effort to misdirect.
Guide to reading the crumbs necessary to cont[I]nue.
Attached gr[A]phic is correct.
Linked graphics are incorrect and false.
Graphic is necessary and vital.
Time stamp(s) and order [is] critical.
Re-review graphic (in full) each day post news release.
Learn to distinguish between relevant/non-relevant news.
Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.
Ex: US ML NG (1) False SA True
Why was this necessary?
What questions were asked re: SA prior to SA events?
Why is this relevant?
Think mirror.
Look there, or [here], or there, truth is behind you.
What is a map?
Why is a map useful?
What is a legend?
Why is a legend useful?
What is a sequence?
Why is this relevant?
When does a map become a guide?
What is a keystone?
Everything stated is relevant.
Everything.
Future provides past.
Map provides picture.
Picture provides 40,000ft. v.
40,000ft. v. is classified.
Why is a map useful?
Think direction.
Think full picture.
Who controls the narrative?
Why is this relevant?
What is a spell?
Who is asleep?
Dissemination.
Attention on deck.
There is an active war on your mind.
Be [p]repared.
Ope[r]ations underway.
Operators [a]ctive.
Graphic is essential.
Find the ke[y]stone.
Moves and countermoves.
They never thought she would lose.
Snow white.
Godfather III.
Iron Eagle.
Q

[C] [I] [A] [is] [here]

This begs a Q-uestion at this point. Does HRC represent something related to voting or the folks connected to the international voting fraud effort? Did some aspect of the satellite "offline" stuff require the fraud to go old school via "servers?" Is it possible Gina's gray hat status had her find the server and give access to it post event, while still blockading other parts "publicly?" So much intriQue.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thread Question.

Anyone remember what Drop that when the text was mirrored it reflected a mushroom cloud?

I remember COR and I kicking that around a bit but I can't seem to find an image in my library. Many can be made to do this, but there was one in particular that really stood out.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Barbara Flynn asking for prayers - All hands on deck...

link

When does a ship need "all hands on deck"?

Going into combat, or when a storm is upon it.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Looks like Trump may now be leading in GA

link

not sure how that puts him ahead though when he was down by 14k
edit on 16-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
At this point, we still have to wait for confirmation about this news article, but I can say it's a credible source in Germany.

I have to say you guys amaze me how you sort out all those codings I still have a hard time how you accumulate this all together but it seems that it's all there

edit on 0b21America/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 16:43:21 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 16:43:21 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Good questions.

NSA - Q

Diane M. Janosek. Deputy Commandant for the National Cryptologic School, NSA.

I think you mean "Close Encounters of the Third Kind." Yes, as a 'contact' or 'curRENT' but it's NOT the kind of contact I think you have in mind. You're getting there but think on much BIGGER scale, not of 'Aliens' folklore in the media but the transcendence of humanity to 'something' which is both positive (Spiritual) & negative (Black magic) and easy to get fooled, led astray and pulled down the dark path. Again, just my opinion

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Trump team attorney Lin Wood just released a suggested course of action for Georgia's governor.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Barbara Flynn asking for prayers - All hands on deck...

link

Drop it already!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Thread Question.

Anyone remember what Drop that when the text was mirrored it reflected a mushroom cloud?

I remember COR and I kicking that around a bit but I can't seem to find an image in my library. Many can be made to do this, but there was one in particular that really stood out.

Yes, I remember that one. I'll see if I can find it.

Your post on previous page regards to the "live torpedo" shot is a fascinating piece of history.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: bradychick

Trump team attorney Lin Wood just released a suggested course of action for Georgia's governor.

mobile.twitter.com...

These attorneys are extremely accomplished. Lin Wood getting wins over libel charges... for HIM to be that specific and direct toward a sitting Governor & Sec of State... to me, that’s bigly. Lance?

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Still just a tweet

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Still just a tweet

Yeah, but CNN only tweeted and said something and it cost them millions $$$.

It’s not Rush...or Bannon.. saying this. Lin Wood.
edit on 16-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Still just a tweet

As is this...

Trump team attorney Lin Wood says it's possible Georgia's governor, and Georgia Secretary of State received Financial kickbacks, due to the obscenely high price the state paid for Dominion voting systems.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Yeah, the two bulldogs are snarling and smell blood.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Again just a tweet albeit an interesting one.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Still just a tweet

As is this...

Trump team attorney Lin Wood says it's possible Georgia's governor, and Georgia Secretary of State received Financial kickbacks, due to the obscenely high price the state paid for Dominion voting systems.

mobile.twitter.com...

Those tweets are tactics. He knows more then what he is alleging as he'd have never said it if he doesn't have a document that shows it. As a private person, yes, but on the case - never. He's targeting someone else not named in the tweet is my guess. He's also pointing out, ByeDone can't save them regardless, as it is all in motion now.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I wonder how many sealed warrants for communications monitoring existed in regards to this election?

Phones
Emails
Texts
Bank records

If any of these entities have ties to international companies or governments...

“FISA goes both ways” -Q

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think the DOJ should give Joe (may HAVE already) a special Intel Briefing on the election fraud.

Watch for top Dems to begin cooling their jets.

Watch for the loudest ones to be targets.
edit on 16-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Can you imagine? The Perfect Storm.

All 3 in rapid fire....

1) Election Fraud lid blown off
2) Durham makes arrests
3) Epstein/GMax fallout arrests

The MSM would evaporate. They wouldn’t be able to focus. It would be biblical, lol.

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join