It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hanks is a great actor, who makes great movies. So is Kevin Spacey. I wish I could still enjoy their work without knowing what kinda of people they actually are, but you cannot put the toothpaste back into the tube.

You have to keep in mind that an actor's job is to make you believe they are someone other than who they really are. The very best ones can do that.

9 times out of 10, what you love about an actor is their characters, not them.

Yes, exactly. For the 90 min to ~2 hrs I intentionally forget who they really are and focus solely on the character role. Then re-awaken once the credits start rolling. Are you not entertained/entrained? What a mind job of self-torture.🤦‍

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

@NavalInstitute
14:06

launched a live torpedo

Q2350 (helicopter not helicopter drop)
Oct 5 2018 17:06:41 (EST)

Post Justice K confirmation.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Think UK / AUS >> RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
DEFLECT DECLAS
DEFLECT BLAME
[FOCUS RUSSIA >>> GLOBAL ENEMY]
"The Hunt For" dropped - why?
When was the unauthorized missile fired?
Was it found/discovered prior to [Hunt]?
RUSSIA SUB THREAT PUSH?
RED_OCTOBER
Double meanings exist.

DJT etc. have direct information concerning the launch, who what where when and of course why. A 5:5 vid of ByeDone discussing this with the coup plotters not russia, renders the entire vote fraud thing pointless, except for the purposes of outing, ending and reorganizing the world without the cancerous tumor.

DO.IT.Q

link   

Thats one way to look at it.
But there is an ocean of entertainment to choose from.
We don’t have to sacrifice our values to be entertained.
Some live in the microcosm, some live in the macrocosm.

And if you think I’m tortured.....sorry. I’m living the good life.

link   

I can't express my thankfulness.

Is Q an alien?
Are they using the internet as a contact invitation?

Edit: If you watch the movie Contact of the third kind and replace the mountain with the internet everything makes sense. Or I've lost it totally.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago2203699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It's obviously something important if you wants them all there in person. Doesn't even want to say it over the phone or through email that can be intercepted. I hope he gives them the green light to release all the information on dominion and scytl
edit on 11/16/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
More 'Dominion' skulduggery...

@GavinWax (thread)
Mykale Garrett, former Dominion project manager, now goes by Kelly Garrett and is the Mayor of Lathrup Village, Michigan. Conveniently left Dominion in 2019 to become involved heavily in Michigan politics having a full understanding of the machines in a swing-state?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Better sauce on Durham, IMO

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Thats one way to look at it.
But there is an ocean of entertainment to choose from.
We don’t have to sacrifice our values to be entertained.
Some live in the microcosm, some live in the macrocosm.

And if you think I’m tortured.....sorry. I’m living the good life.

Remember how I said I understand the left because I’m a liberal at heart?
It makes Christians look hypocritical when they don’t put their money where there mouth is.
That’s going. To sting some and I don’t mean to start controversy. Just providing the truth the clearest I can see it so maybe we can bridge the gap between parties.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It's obviously something important if you wants them all there in person. Doesn't even want to say it over the phone or through email that can be intercepted. I hope he gives them the green light to release all the information on dominion and scytl

That would be good. Better yet would be the POTUS Tweeting: The storm is upon us.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
At this point/time in our history we we need to destroy the bridge and the Party's it is trying to connect a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I've seen rumbles that it's trash. They're not doing a thorough audit, more like a spot check.

The Georgia audit is fake... meaningless. President Trump Repeats today what he said last Friday.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

HET exist on other planets and have been present on Earth the whole time life has been present here. What this basically means is that there are humanoid life forms on other planets as well. So if one of these life forms was present on Earth, they would simply appear as an Earthling unless they were to reveal the truth about themselves. Most Earthlings are not aware of this or simply do not want to believe it, so they continue to search for ET in some other foreign form they could distinguish easily from Earthling. In addition, most people don't have the time or energy to pursue an understanding of this, so they simply rely on the government or military to keep them informed, as if they would never keep something like this from them.

2. HET don't die, just their bodies die. They essentially live forever, as long as they can maintain the respective system each group resides in. Another aspect of life on other planets Earthlings have a difficult time with is the concept that beings don't die. Their bodies die, but the being itself (whether you want to use the concept of a spirit, etc...) can be ported into a new body and they continue to exist. You might think of the body as a rent- a-car and they just keep exchanging them as they go on throughout life. So on other planets, the concept of dying is as foreign to them as the concept of living forever is to an Earthling. Their bigger problem is not dying individually, but failing to keep their system surviving and failing to exist as a group.

vocal.media...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

I think the legal team is scattered.. in different parts of the country. For them to arrive at the White House will take a few hours at least.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Lost another patriot on the battlefield today. The consequence of being effective and getting 3 presidential RTs.

For those on Parler his handle is the same "1776stonewall"

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Joe Biden said in this afternoons press briefing, he is telling world leaders he has not won the election yet.

Truth

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Funny those were the exact words I just told my wife. They are all over the country. Great minds think alike

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Boom...

The CIA is involved in electoral fraud

The US Army has not carried out a raid in Germany on servers of the Scytl or Dominion companies. As foreigners, you have to comply with German law there. The US Army in Germany has no penal authority in relation to these companies.

So what happened I know from a reliable source that a unit under the orders of USEUCOM (United States European Command) actually confiscated computer servers. They were owned by the CIA, not Scytl or Dominion. The US military is empowered to do this because all CIA operations in Europe take place under the guise of the US military. The CIA agents on site are therefore considered by the German authorities (and anyone else who should ask) as members of the military or military advisers.

This would not be the first time a military unit commanded by EUCOM has seized evidence from a CIA computer facility. An ex-DEA (drug authority) colleague told me that he and the US military had seized evidence from a CIA facility in Frankfurt in the 1980s.

We have also confirmed that the CIA boss Gina Haspel was not informed of this action. I can therefore confirm that an action was carried out in Germany on US territory that affected a CIA facility.

I also learned that the FBI chief Christopher Wray was banned from this operation. Even more than Haspel, Wray works aggressively to sabotage President Donald Trump. So it must have been some other federal agency (US Marshals, DEA, or the Secret Service) that carried out this operation. I expect we'll learn that the CIA was involved in the Dominion and Dominion software fraud. "

Die freie welt (german)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well if that truly is the case, he should under no circumstances be having conversations with them to begin with. Is this not the same "Logan Act" crap Biden himself suggested the run Flynn up on?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Barbara Flynn asking for prayers - All hands on deck...

link

edit on 16-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join