It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Too much confidence or not enough? I’m going to guess too much.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great post. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PokeyJoe

lol, I have a Joey Merlino story.

Please, do tell...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I more suggested how dependent a state or county could be so it's not overturned by mutual interest sort of speak..?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Too much and he fakes it. When I saw that video of his exaggerated sorrow I knew he was not telling the truth. I'm not sure he knows it though. It's weird.

You wouldn't share something like this if you were telling the truth, in my opinion. It's a perception implant. An attempt to sell, in my opinion.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago0112699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I more suggested how dependent a state or county could be so it's not overturned by mutual interest sort of speak..?

Well, we know how Texas is 'different' from all other states. Don't mess with Texas!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Right that's the answer I was searching for

So can you sort out other states/counties that are not so vulnerable to these kinds of bribery and why they chose other voting systems or else in that matter?

Or In other words, are there states that were more democrat orientated and didn't choose the dominion systems, or did all dem states used that same system?

edit on 0b06America/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 13:12:06 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 13:12:06 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Its gonna be okay

👌👌👌

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I feel like we're all here precisely in life right now:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I have no doubt you’re far better at reading people. I want to believe the best in everyone. And it’s easy to fool me....for about five minutes.
I got the feeling he gets some kinda therapy out of it.
edit on 16-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
News of the World - releasing Christmas Day.

This is Tom Hanks' 7th film portraying a character who holds the rank of Captain.

News of the World (2020) is the first American feature film for German child actress Helena Zengel. She was discovered at the Berlin International Film Festival premiere of the German film known as System Crasher (2019).

IMDB trivia
Just saying I like Hanks as an actor on-screen and it stops cold after that.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Right that's the answer I was searching for

So can you sort out other states/counties that are not so vulnerable to these kinds of bribery and why they chose other voting systems or else in that matter?

Or In other words, are there states that were more democrat orientated and didn't choose the dominion systems, or did all dem states used that same system?

Has anyone seen any news from Georgia's recount? All i have been able to find is the propaganda arm at it again.

edit on 16-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Hanks is a great actor, who makes great movies. So is Kevin Spacey. I wish I could still enjoy their work without knowing what kinda of people they actually are, but you cannot put the toothpaste back into the tube.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sometimes I ask myself could they be forced to do what they did, or lose it all if they didn't?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

originally posted by: pheonix358
In 2016, the cheat was on ... but the Dems drank their own cool-aid and did not cheat enough.

In 2018, Now with DJT having control, Federal agencies watched how the cheating was done and they watched who, why and when.

Now, 2020, we have hindsight and everything was watched, recorded and taken note of.

Now comes the pain. I expect one massive drop, a stunning drop, that first, takes out the media.

First step always has to be to Stop The Lies.

Then We provide proofs and background..

Stay strong. Treat the weak minded with respect, they will need our help.

Soon, I can get my family back. That is good news. They are way past the red pill stage, I need a big red suppository for them.

P

ETA: I FOUND IT! The Big Red Suppository.

This has been a very difficult period of time and I too hope I will be able to get my family back. They fully believe the media narrative and what makes it worse is that they refuse to even discuss the situation or even learn how the process works. When the results are overturned, which I am sure will happen, there will be so much anger and denial. I can just hear it now that Trump stole the election and that he is a bully.
I can try to provide proof and explain but what has been so consistent is that all discussion is shut down.
How many here are experiencing this? Texas girl, you are also surrounded by Dems, so how are you planning to bring family members around?
WE need some kind of strategy because I do not know where to begin.
My family and friends are very important to me so how can I help them. The goal all along is to create strife, division down to the smallest factions of society. Family is the last barrier before complete collapse.

You can first start by showing them the duplicity of the media. Every narrative story they do has an opposite in their own words. You need to find these and pair them up by printing them and placing them together in a binder. Fill it with every instance you can find. The more the merrier. It will take work, but putting it physically in their hands to sift through will help them make sense of it all. You can't give them links or tell them where to go or what to read, they will never look, and that's the important part. They are lost because they were too lazy or too busy to do it for themselves. You have to do all that work and drop it in front of them in cold hard paper. Whats needed is an online resource where people could go and grab these things and run them on their printers, because it will all disappear at some point.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Yeah I loved Michael Jackson and Forrest Gump and Private Ryan.
But my knowledge has tainted my perception.
It’s black magic.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Oh theyre definitely watching us. I know that more than I know my name.
edit on 16-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's hard but, not impossible you have to chop off the knob , lol

edit on 0b53America/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 13:23:53 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2020 13:23:53 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Since we’re talking about con men...what’s up with Greer?
I really believe those guys from the disclosure project but their front man is a bigger joke than billy Meier.

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join