It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Release the Kraken
24 + 14 + 17 = 55

55 is the 10 of swords(spades) in tarot. It features a man dead on the ground from 10 swords sticking out of him.
Usually called the backstab card.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Anybody who has been in the Disclosure business for this long and hasn't actually disclosed anything important is 100% a grifter.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Ok... its' two similar settings in Philly, nightclubs that were owned by my friends.

One was Rock Lobster on the riverfront. It's not me, but my friend Chase...pretty well known because of his last name. So Chase has a thing for Puerto Rican girls (?) and he's chatting up 2 ladies who are there with the Merlino Crew. He is digging on the girls and innocently asks if they were, in fact, Puerto Rican. About 2 minutes later a couple of guys threw Chase over the bar, literally OVER the bar. I only caught the aftermath.

At Club 111 my table was making fun of the implausible wardrobe the same crew was wearing, and their overall gawkly appearance. Well our ill-mannered fun was detected and I was confronted by two goons with the "shake my hand" rhetoric, which I knew what not to do, it being the proverbial kiss of death. It was like a vignette of "do I make you laugh". I thought I had deescalated things but was a little nervous leaving the place, so I waited until after closing (normal for me) This was to find my Audi was rammed pretty hard right out front! Of course the staff "didn't see nothin", and that was that. It could have been nothing, totally unrelated, but you know how coincidences work....

Lesson learned. A year at "Southern", South Philly High wasn't enough to properly inform me.
edit on 16-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: Chase is literally one of the toughest guys I know.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That’s a damn good point and I can’t argue it. I am cursed because I know at least some of what they are saying is true because I have seen it for myself.
It’s a mindfvck

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I've seen rumbles that it's trash. They're not doing a thorough audit, more like a spot check.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Hanks is a great actor, who makes great movies. So is Kevin Spacey. I wish I could still enjoy their work without knowing what kinda of people they actually are, but you cannot put the toothpaste back into the tube.

You have to keep in mind that an actor's job is to make you believe they are someone other than who they really are. The very best ones can do that.

9 times out of 10, what you love about an actor is their characters, not them.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Too lazy or complicit to do an actual hand count to reinforce integrity.

State of the US in 2020

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: texasgirl
Did you read my question to you about what strategy we can use to try and guide our lost family members back to reality when Trump is declared the winner. It is coming and I really do not know how to handle this.
I know right now they will claim fraud, stolen election, and dictator.
I remembered when you mentioned you too are surrounded in a sea of misguided souls, as I am.

When I saw your post asking this question, I got excited hoping someone would have the perfect suggestion as I have been pondering the very same thing. Cranky's response is exactly right as usual but it is still going to be very hard I think.

For as long as I can remember, I have been a person that people come to for support and advice. My friends & family know that I am a good listener, that I spend lots of timing researching things and that I am calm and that I reason things out. The problem is that although they seek me out to ask what I think and get my opinion/advice on what to do, they almost never listen or follow that advice. It is extremely frustrating especially when I am almost always proven to be right when it is all said & done.

The last few years have been no different. Since this Covid BS, people have just become so unhinged. Some of you may remember early on that I was going to start making masks to help out in the community. I spent several days reorganizing my space, pulling out appropriate fabric & doing as much research as I could to make sure I was making the best ones I could make. Within about 4 days of researching, I quickly realized that the masks were useless against viruses. I realized there was no point in me wasting my time on something that was just a placebo to make people feel better so I put it all away & gave up. This was still in the time frame of the "experts" saying we didn't need to wear them. When talking to people, I would explain what I learned & where I found the info. When the push for masks started happening, I kept repeating what I learned & explaining why they don't work. I have been shut down, told that the studies I read from 2005 were "political & biased" or screamed at because "MASKS WORK". I talk to these people less & less as a result.

I have a feeling what is coming is going to be much worse than anything we have faced before, at least initially. I guess my biggest hope is that the corruption re: the election fraud is so obvious & blatant that they will have to see the truth. My SO & I got into a discussion the other day about it. I pointed out some of the instances that are blatant & asked if he thought that it sounded plausible i.e. 1000's of ballots for Joe only etc. He said that he thought that sounded perfectly legit. I just said "Okay, I guess we will see."

I wish I had a good answer & I will certainly bring it here if I come up with anything. I'm with Texasgirl though, I'm just keeping quiet (mostly)
and seeing how it unfolds. My understanding of The Plan is that we are all here to help them when it all comes out. My guess is they will be confused but want to talk about it to understand. I have not talked about Cue to any of these people but I have said enough about Biden's crimes, corruption in government, etc. which they ignored or shut down. I keep wondering if they will remember what I said & come back & wonder/ask how I knew that/why I was talking about it when they didn't see it on the teevee. That is where I plan on letting it all out.

I try really hard not to be the "I told you so" kind of person but it is hard. I have done that in the past but only to point out to them that they asked me. What is the point of asking me for help or advice when you aren't going to listen to any of it. I feel this situation will be quite a bit different as it is going to be so earth shattering for them. I don't feel like it will be an "I told you so" moment if that makes sense. I really hope not. It is incredibly frustrating but I still find myself feeling mostly sorry for them.

I just thank God every day for this group of amazing people. So nice to know that we are not alone. We all just need to hang in there and stay positive & trust the plan.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Spot On GA.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

All I have heard is so far they haven't found many irregularities but that makes me think that they are saving Fulton, Gwinnett & some of the others until the end. Those counties are where the problems were. If they started with the smaller, more southern counties they can keep up the narrative that they aren't seeing any evidence of fraud. I think they are just stalling, hoping for a miracle. Lin Wood is certainly zeroed in here so hopefully, the truth will be revealed.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Some how a poem came to me. I was joking around with calling Democrats Demoncats and Republican Reprtilicans. Was going to be funny but something more sobering arrived in my mind.

Demoncats and Reptilicans
Puppets on a string
The illusion of choice
The puppet masters dream

Watching this movie
Declining to scream
Adding to confusion
The puppet masters dream

The source of the light
Shadows on the screen
Our consciousness high
The puppet masters dream

A melted mind
Empty vessels stream
Hook up their arms
The puppet masters dream

Demoncats and Reptilicans
Two names one mean
Falsely forge freedom
A puppet masters dream

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Flesh699

Since we’re talking about con men...what’s up with Greer?
I really believe those guys from the disclosure project but their front man is a bigger joke than billy Meier.

Orion is the tell, I think. I'm not sure about him I've not followed him much because he smells of #. But I think his allegiance is with lizards from Orion.
Granted I'm only about a year in to piecing all this together myself, so take it with a spoonful of salt.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Ok I thought of a counter:

A lot of those guys were just government officials telling what they observed. They had nothing to sell. They had no explanations of what they saw.

They were guys like me. Just a guy who saw something and is trying to let the world know it’s real. Hoping someone else is brave enough to share what they know and hopefully we will have some pieces of a puzzle that will fit.

Are people like me and them grifters too?

And if not, why would Greer be used to show them to the world?

Or did I just answer my own question?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Flesh699

Since we’re talking about con men...what’s up with Greer?
I really believe those guys from the disclosure project but their front man is a bigger joke than billy Meier.

I stopped listening to Greer years ago when his discussions and CE5 went way off the reservation into a psyop blackhole.
The same with the Carnegie Mellon/DARPA/C-eye-A proxy for the TTSA clowns and the executive board has over 100 years of C!A experience. These are the marketing people who prevent any real disclosure of anything. Ever notice when these C!A Marketing Ops are exposed in the USA they take them to foreign countries where the foreign language translations of the debunking haven't taken hold yet?

A trip down memory lane...Remember when the CIA admitted in 2014 it had faked UFO sightings for decades or at the very least left us with the bitter taste they been playing us the entire time?
twitter.com...

The PDF link in the tweet is no longer valid but, search for C!A doc titled, "The CIA and the U-2 Program, 1954-1974" if interested.

Humanoid Extra Terrestrials Live Among Us (HETLAU)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Going around that CA has been added to the fraud list by Rudy and Sydney, because of course...

Interestingly at the same time a judge rules Gruesome Pelosi had no authority to mandate all of CA use mail in ballots, because of course...

Remember the Q drop that says "watch CA" has a delta/timestamp pointing to CA's certification date.

Consider the head fake. Joe ByeDone's lawyer goons go after the certain states, but the one that nails it is CA, the state that President Elect Kamaldeville refuses to step down as Senator.

So... if the ByeDone campaign is shown to having colluded with Dominion (among others) where does that leave Insufferable's Senatorial Career?

RICO, Criminal Conspiracy, Treason, Act of War can all apply to the voter fraud being exposed.

Immovable object meets unstoppable force.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Anyone guesses to what this is about?
twitter.com...

hopefully for this

link

edit on 16-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

You're not a grifter as far as I know of. You also are not in charge of a large Disclosure organization, and you do not take donations from the public to fund said organization, do you?

BTW, what did you see? You can PM me if you dont wanna say here....

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Oh man I spilled my guts about 30 pages ago. That’s basically all I know. You can go read it and if you have any further questions I’ll try to remember any additional details. And that goes for everyone. I have no shame and nothing to hide.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Anyone guesses to what this is about?
twitter.com...

Good
DOJ/NSA have new info/data to strengthen their cases in court.

Bad
Georgia not looking promising so need to focus on states with verifiable Dominion fraud. Quit counting paper ballots.

Who knows, lol. Could be Free Bagel Day for all we know.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was sent a mail in ballot, though I did not request it. I voted in person on the 3rd and the poll worker made a phone call to void my mail in. The County seems to have lost my vote. The site shows they are waiting for my mail in ballot.

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join