It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Wasnt there supposed to be a DOJ/FBI Press Conference last week regarding a Public Corruption case in Cincinnati?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

2000 ELECTION / FLORIDA RECOUNT CONTROVERSY
- leads to lots of government reviews of US election process
- helps passes Help America Vote Act (HAVA) in 2002
- HAVA authorizes 3 billion to help states fund voter technology
- 2/3 of election officials used HAVA funding to buy new equipment
- set up Election Assistance Committee (EAC) to provide voting tech guidance
- EAC set standards & helps administer the HAVA funds
- Edwin B Smith III added to EAC / while also serving as a VP at Dominion

THE BUSINESS OF VOTING - Penn Wharton (2016)
Industry now dominated by 3 moderate-sized companies = 92% share
Not a big industry & hard to obtain information from fragmented market
Leading companies not publicly held / able to keep more details hidden
Market shifts since 2002 led by mergers/acquisitions
Concerns with HAVA funds running dry = obsolete/aging/no replacement parts
Government certification = barriers to entry blocking new entry
less than 6% of US election officials server more than 2/3 of all US voters
Leading to very aggressive strategies to win business in urban areas

Sources:
The Business of Voting - Penn Wharton
Discredited E-Voting Vendor Appointed to U.S. EAC
@Frankz2137

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Uhhhh.....Holy Crap? Does anybody know if this could be true? Anybody know how legit the Buffalo Chronicle is? This is CRAZY!

buffalochronicle.com...

EXCLUSIVE: How a Philly mob boss stole the election — and why he may flip on Joe Biden

The innermost circles of the American mafia are abuzz. The Boss of the Philly mob — ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino — is taking a victory strut, hobnobbing around the highest echelons of old-time mafia folk, mostly in Florida, describing what may have been the heist of the century: the 2020 presidential election.

Is this even a possibility?

Didn’t Rudy Guiliani put a bunch of mafia guys away in the 80s? Makes sense he’d be in charge of investigating Philly.😀

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

When did the MSM report on this?

I only saw thegatewaypundit and some other far right wing sources report this.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOOM
Holy Canoly - Ohio Governor is going down. Did everyone see this? Connected?

==FBI Agents search home of Ohio Governor appointed PUCO Chairman (Public Utilities)

eu.cincinnati.com...

I hope so. My friend in Ohio has been very upset with DeWine going on CNN and saying Trump should concede.
He’s a joke as a governor.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

BOOOOM

==FBI Agents search home of Ohio Governor appointed PUCO Chairman (Public Utilities)

eu.cincinnati.com...

I hope so. My friend in Ohio has been very upset with DeWine going on CNN and saying Trump should concede.
He’s a joke as a governor.

I do not see this tying back into Dewino. yes he has lost support from everyone i know,.but he has gained the leftist

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It came from one single person, I believe. Sean Davis from the Federalist. He then sent another tweet later in the day saying that another "source close to the matter" told him the exact opposite and its still full steam ahead for Durham.

So, it was likely B.S. and nothing of the sort was ever said by Durham or his camp. The 48 hr. rule is a really good rule to follow when it comes to these sort of sensational headlines.

Then, we have this quote from Rep. Jim Jordan this morning:

Contrary to anonymous sources claiming Durham's investigation has come to a halt...

Jim Jordan yesterday: "I've had numerous talks with the Justice Department. Mr. Durham is doing his work. I expect some kind of report, some kind of investigation here real soon."

twitter.com...
edit on 16-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Trill, is that why POTUS tweeted this, at Nov 16 2020 09:49:06

Who will be running for Governor of the Great State of Ohio? Will be hotly contested!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

BOOOOM

eu.cincinnati.com...

He's an idiot. Prison might be the only thing to protect him at this point. Last I heard he's been receiving all sorts of death threats.
Honk honk.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

He's wrong. No one wins until the ec votes on dec 14th.

The potus should understand that.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
WOW thing are heating up

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq
No lawyer should have to endure threats and abuse simply for representing a client. This is disgusting.
They’re scared because Trump is RIGHT that he won!
twitter.com...

Tim Murtaugh
@TimMurtaugh
One of our lawyers in PA has received abusive e-mails, calls & physical & economic threats.
One voicemail was from a lawyer at the firm representing the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, running far afoul of standards of professional conduct.
It has been turned over to the court.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
BOOOOM
BASED Ex-CIA Officer and International Judicial Committee Of Inquiry Into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse (ITNJ) Chief Council say, "We have it all… You have one out. Make the deal motherf*cker, or you are going to die."

THIS IS CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE MAN ON THE PLANET, RIGHT NOW!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Be the calm before the storm people .. But man do I hear thunder!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here hopping too
Amir Tsarfati
@BeholdIsrael
Later on today I hope to be allowed to share what the raw computer servers data showed if the dominion voting machines weren’t manipulated. In other words, the real results of the 2020 presidential elections. It’s not a red wave…. it’s a red Tsunami!

twitter.com...

FWIW, I've never heard of this guy '@BeholdIsrael' but he's got 99K followers.

I hope he's right.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Jordan saying he still expects the report.

“I’ve had numerous talks with the Justice Department. Mr. Durham is doing his work. I expect some kind of report … real soon,” Jordan told Maria Bartiromo on Fox News.

Jordan is the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee.

“Like you, I am frustrated that it didn’t happen sooner,” Jordan continued. “But, look, you and I can’t prosecute anyone. We can’t indict anyone. All we can do is get the facts out to the American people. The Justice Department has to do that. I’m hopeful they are going to have something real soon for the American people.”

The link also contains Jordan's interview with Bartiromo.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Power Line has been reporting on it. They're a bunch of lawyers. They said that they got an email from a reader who was linked to the firm that was reported as dropping the case.

Link

John, I was very disturbed to read LAW FIRM’S WITHDRAWAL. I know a Porter Wright partner…who has been very involved in the whole matter you address. He’s a great guy, and a big Trump supporter. He also was one getting 10 emails/hr for the last few days from the despicable left.

1) They only quit one of the 5 lawsuits they were working on. They are still working the other 4.

2) The one they quit was by mutual consent with Trump. They didn’t leave him high and dry. That one was one they were ill-suited to handle, when a decision was made by the client, Trump, to take it in a different direction then they had been going. By mutual consent it was agreed that it would be better handled by a Texas firm.

3) PW has not defended themselves in face of this bad press, out of duty to client.

4) With the withdrawal of Jones Day, Porter Wright is the largest firm repping Trump.

I spent 2 yrs in federal prison, the same sort Conrad Black did his “time” in. I know what it’s like to have false witness borne upon you. I write in defense of my friend and his firm, because I hate it when it happens to others.

Very Truly Yours,
long-time reader of Powerline

But yes, the pressure right now on the firms defending the president is astonishing and evil and ugly.

Also Jones Day, a larger firm says it has not withdrawn, but it felt compelled to release this:

Jones Day is not representing President Trump, his campaign, or any affiliated party in any litigation alleging voter fraud. Jones Day also is not representing any entity in any litigation challenging or contesting the results of the 2020 general election. Media reports to the contrary are false.

These are the times we are in. Keep in mind, btw, that no one would bat an eye if these firms represented ... say ... terrorists at Gitmo or mass shooters or the like.
edit on 16-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen
As EndTheMadnessNow pointed out yesterday, Businessman Trump knew of the voting Fraud 8 years ago.

2012 DJT Tweet: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Someone posted tweets from Amir to this thread yesterday. I pinned his account to my desktop. His tweet history contains little "gold nuggets" for sharing, like this: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

BOOOOM
BASED Ex-CIA Officer and International Judicial Committee Of Inquiry Into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse (ITNJ) Chief Council say, "We have it all… You have one out. Make the deal motherf*cker, or you are going to die."

THIS IS CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE MAN ON THE PLANET, RIGHT NOW!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join