It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

patriotdailypress.org...

thespectator.info...

ncrenegade.com...

I found these but they are all repeats of the same thing from gateway. word for word. I wonder who was the first to report this?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Some days it feels like I'm in the eye of a CAT5 hurricane (the peaceful calm) out at sea (which I've been through, twice!!) and I know what is coming as the anticipation builds we batten down the hatches and start our break through the outer edge (absolute chaos & terror for several hours) but once through, all is well minus some bumps & bruises.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

It will get crazy, I'm sure. When you back a dog in a corner they bite back.

Thanks Flesh... you just reminded me of something I was going to post.

DOG COMMS.
THIS POST IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU MAY REALISE.

I'd been scratching my head on this, but then, as always happens... the answer is delivered to me.

The dog represents Sirius... the DOG star.

Why is it called the Dog Star?
Today, Sirius is nicknamed the "Dog Star" because it is part of the constellation Canis Major, Latin for "the greater dog." The expression "dog days" refers to the period from July 3 through Aug. 11, when Sirius rises in conjunction with the sun.

Source

I take you back to happenings around 2014. You can't be unaware of Rhianna and occultic messages...

"CYRUS!!! LET ME IN!!" the singer declared at the White House gates, demanding the President's Chief of Staff grant her entrance.

Source for text quotes and images (via MTV)

Cyrus... Sirius... Osiris...
Out of interest, does the dress design remind you of anything?

Scientists at Large Hadron Collider hope to make contact with PARALLEL UNIVERSE in days
THINK MIRROR.

Osiris is the Egyptian Lord of the Underworld and Judge of the Dead, brother-husband to Isis, and one of the most important gods of ancient Egypt. The name `Osiris' is the Latinized form of the Egyptian Usir which is interpreted as 'powerful' or 'mighty'.

Brother-husband to Isis. Lord of the underworld. Incest... Think Hunter...

When a "Dog" is being brought into the Whitehouse, and they advertise it... they are saying that the "Lord of the Underworld" is entering the Whitehouse.
Meet 'First dogs' Major and Champ who will move into White House with Joe Biden

In Ancient Egypt, Sirius was considered as the most important star in the sky. In fact, it was astronomically the foundation of his religious system. He was revered as Sothis and associated with Isis, the mother goddess of Egyptian mythology. Isis is also the feminine aspect of the trinity formed by herself, her son of Osiris and Horus. (THINK MIRROR- UNDERWORLD) The ancient Egyptians celebrated Sirius with great esteem, and most of their gods were associated with it in some way or another. Anubis, the dog-headed god of death, had an obvious connection with the dog star and Toth-Hermes, “great master of humanity,” is also esoterically related to the star.

Source (I'd recommend reading to deepen your knowledge here)

This rotates around to Crowley and the "Age of Horus".

Syrian secret societies and the occult symbolism(Connection between Sirius and the History of Humanity)
Connection between Sirius and the History of Humanitysay that Sirius is “important” to Hermetic orders would be an understatement. The “dog star” is nothing more and nothing less than the central focus of the teachings and symbolism of today’s secret societies. The ultimate proof of this fact is that many secret societies are actually the same name as the star.
In the Tarot

Syria. Why is so much going on THERE I wonder? Why the lies to Trump regarding troop numbers?
Do you wonder why we have ISIS?

When I say that there is a spiritual war going on... I'm not joking.

Source of image (and an article about Freemans theory)

This is where I rotate around to the body of Freeman Flys work (who I have mentioned in the past).

There is only one conspiracy... it all connects together. Understanding the deeper connections... accepting that there are a group of people who are VERY invested in their view of the world and their Gods will help to make sense of it all.

They have been at this for years.

I also remind people about the 2012 Olympics in Britain. I've also said that the last 8 years are largely encoded into the ceremonies surrounding "The Games". Who performed in London and were involved in the opening ceremony of the 2012 games? ........well, damn me if it isn't Rhianna... Jay-Z... ya know, the guy with the Doas thou wilt T-shirt (A crowley quote). The usual crowd.

You want more? In that same Olympic period, Rhianna (who never seemed to leave the British press during that whole period) had a tattoo. Here's the headline... (and a link)

Rihanna Gets Goddess Isis Tattooed on Her Chest in Memory of Her Late Grandmother

This might make you question, who is her Grandmother... more so... who is she exactly?
Freeman has been talking about cloning for a long time.

Just one last picture to connect with some crocodile thoughts...

Have no doubts... this isn't some dream.

And remember, you see the Dog Comms... this is where it connects.

Oh, and just a little more (EDIT)

How about the 911 connection?

In Memory Of Sirius, Police Dog Killed On 9/11

Games games games games...
edit on 15-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Noticed that as well.
Still looking for something more concrete.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

HRC is dead

Following Hillary Clinton's appearance at a 9/11 memorial in September 2016 in which she appeared to collapse while getting into a van, ABC News weekend anchor Joe Torres said on that evening's newscast, "We begin with the breaking news about Hillary Clinton’s death." The anchor meant to say "health" rather than "death," but Twitter nonetheless had a field day, sparking speculation that the woman who emerged from her daughter Chelsea's home a few hours later was a look-alike because the former first lady had died.

48 Celebrity Death Hoaxes

link   
a reply to: 772STi

I hope that guy is talking to someone in the DOJ or Sidney Powell or somebody!

link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Big
ANTI
BOOM

REPORT: John Durham Dropping His Investigations into Spygate, “Worried About Blowback From Joe Biden”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

We are close to having everything Q has said validated, or having Q proven to be an intended distraction, owned and operated by the Deep state.

The game is almost over... one way or the other. That is a relief.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I caught it. 😃 And now thinking about what you wrote about Aquarian Age, Age Of Information etc really ties it all together and puts it all into context on that higher level.

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: SilverRocket

Interesting stream (catch that? lol) of consciousness there, SR.

We are in the Aquarian Age, the Age of Information. Even though Aquarius is an Air (Mental) Sign, its glyph is the Water Bearer. Put it all together.

We are truly in a battle royal right now for Truth. Stand firm. Hold the line. Stand by.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

"We've got the Bobble headed bleach blonde comes on at 5. She can tell you about the plane crash with a gleam in her eye."

Gateway Cristina

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456What else can I think?? When I see things like this?? When???? Till I see the whites of their eyes?

www.thegatewaypundit.com... n=websitesharingbuttons

I understand faith and I can have faith till the day I die. But do I need to live to see the death of this republic???

Again, When? Time is merciless........

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I know : (

I can only say that you are not alone.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Trump legal team leader Rudy Giuliani says an announcement is coming tomorrow.

Experts have analyzed the Dominion voting system logs... among other things.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 11/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Big
ANTI
BOOM

REPORT: John Durham Dropping His Investigations into Spygate, “Worried About Blowback From Joe Biden”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Looks like intentional misdirection.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

edit on 15-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
BOOM(?)

Who are these people?
Why do you trust them?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump legal team leader Rudy Giuliani says an announcement is coming tomorrow.

Experts have analyzed the Dominion voting system logs.

mobile.twitter.com...

Thank you. At least that's something

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Big
ANTI
BOOM

Looks like intentional misdirection.

Remember fake news is on all sides.. Who can you trust, when no one is trustworthy
edit on 15-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Just saw this (note: ironically, its tiktok) which is the first video I've seen from inside the Million MAGA March.

They make a claim in the video that going Live on Facebook was being blocked/censored. Anyone hear any claims like that?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: FlyingFox
Funny how that works isn't it. How come Trump isn't mentioned in the report?

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
Arnold was at least looking out for the well fare of West Point. Brennan was looking out for the best interest of only himslef.

Random thought: I don’t know much about John McCain’s daughter. In my ignorance, I feel sorry for her.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

LOL. And some people wonder why the Reptilian conspiracy never dies.

Your previous "Dog Star" post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quite the propaganda Ad for a world shipping & logistics company...Maersk.

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join