It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Has TokenEx been discussed here...relative to Dominion?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I wanted to mention that the Arizona Secretary Of State's election results website is still blank, has been for at least five days, I think it's been more than a week though. The page loads, but no info. I know it's a little late in the counting game now, but it wasn't five days ago. So much for the 'real time results, as they happen!' thing. Almost makes you think they might have something to hide...
results.arizona.vote...

Here is a better edited link to Pompeo's press conference, while I'm at it:

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I noticed also that Ware was a pre-CISA holdover. He worked in the relevant area of DHS prior to CISA's formation. He would have probably been one of the natural choices to head CISA, and it probably would have aroused suspicion to exclude him from CISA at the time of its formation, if you were running a massive sting.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: doobydoll

I wonder how many of these new cases of CV19 got a flu shot, Why don’t we see those numbers?

I still hold to my theory that the flu vaccine is what spread Covid. Remember, Mandatory vaccinations in China December 2019.

Flu shot clinics are open and most people are gonna get the shot since it’s free. Covid could be just a bad reaction to the flu shot.

It may not be a virus but more an allergic reaction. Covid is a cover for big pharma, and a way for them to double down on more vaccines money.

And what will the next vaccine spread? This was planned, they told us way back this year that winter would be bad, pre-programming much. Break it down from month to month then week to week then day to day, it's clear. I told my family back in February, take vitamin D you will be fine, they listened and are all here today.

There's been a massive push about anti vaxxers.....there's a difference between anti vaxxers and ex vaxxers. This coming from someone who hasn't taken aspirin or paracetemol or anything for at least 5 years, but here I am.

Boris Johnson Quote from back in March "we will all lose somebody that we love", well that's bull's testacles, yet he pushes for a vaccine that he himself didn't need. Remember back in the day we used to talk about agenda21?

It's always follow the money. As Q said, this isn't about the rona (virus), I actually feel dirty calling it a virus.

Peace and Injections...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

In California the doctors that gave some kids medical exemptions for vaccines were being investigated for giving too many exemptions. They pulled those kids exemptions.

I’m sure Holistic doctors will not be allowed to test or sign off on any exemptions.

They will have a DMV style registration process. Their doctors test and sign off on your health certification.
If you don’t get your papers, they will have a special room for you.

edit on 13-11-2020 by Observationalist because: Too many im sures

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well here's the thing I live in stuart florida and my house in many miles south of the nearest red line. So none of that makes sense. I measured it I'm 6 miles from the most southern redline. So it's not county and martin county is way bigger than the picture shows and it's not city lines because I live way beyond that and I live in stuart. This is strange. I find all the circles inside durham strange. Hopefully someone can look themselves and verify

My new trump flags arrive today hopefully and i plan on driving a lot tomorrow withflag attached with some patriotic music blasting and maybe a twisted sister we're not going to takecit blasting out of the car

On topic does anyone think the durham stuff will be arrest or just intrim report

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The 8 is a mess this morning for me, anyone else? Its going to like a raw index board. Another attack perhaps?

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Woah.... how about this for doom speculation....

Black Friday, all the stores are locked up.
A formal declaration that Trump is the winner of the election.
Small pallets of bricks scatter around the city.
A Black Friday like we have never seen before.

It’s the season for looting and rioting.
edit on 13-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have been saying for months that we will never go back to normal. People are starting to believe me since Covid didn’t go away after the election like they all thought it would.

That may be so but you can't test for a virus unless it's been isolated, so technically covid19 does not exist. Why is this so hard for anybody to understand?

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Might be areas they plan to block off so they can funnel people the way they want. You know, when they come to round people up for Covid purposes which I fully expect to happen. I'm probably in the minority here but I am expecting a mix of the great reset and nazi Germany with the end result being something like Elysium but without Matt Damon coming to the rescue.

No gatherings ensures minimal resistance, blocked roads and locations means no running or hiding.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well here's the thing I live in stuart florida and my house in many miles south of the nearest red line. So none of that makes sense. I measured it I'm 6 miles from the most southern redline. So it's not county and martin county is way bigger than the picture shows and it's not city lines because I live way beyond that and I live in stuart. This is strange. I find all the circles inside durham strange. Hopefully someone can look themselves and verify

For our town, it is showing the official city limits. City limits are crazy and usually much smaller than those who claim the city as a mailing address.

link   
Double trouble.

My internal calendar is all messed up, especially with Masters golf tournament today (when usually around Easter). I might take the first 11 days of December to celebrate the first 11 months of 2020 and get caught up again...

New Years
Valentine
Birthday
Birthday/Easter
Memorial Day
Summer
4th of July
Vacation
Labor Day
Halloween
Thanksgiving

11 days to recalibrate my internal clock...

edit on 13-11-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have been saying for months that we will never go back to normal. People are starting to believe me since Covid didn’t go away after the election like they all thought it would.

That may be so but you can't test for a virus unless it's been isolated, so technically covid19 does not exist. Why is this so hard for anybody to understand?

Peace

This! At this point they have not even been able to isolate this thing which means they have found no living sample of it yet. Which means... It does not exist. That falls in line with the thousands of doctors coming out especially overseas and filing a lawsuit stating this is not a real thing but instead is just the regular flu. That then corresponds to the fact that there are no flu cases this year and instead they are all now Covid. It's just a new name adopted to an existing illness.
edit on 13-11-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

I’m hopeful that whatever Trump used to get over covid so quickly will replace any sort of vaccine.
As the left gets their hands more and more dirty, let’s hope the Big Pharma fraud is just as exposed as the election fraud.

The world is watching.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Just confirmed, if you pin OUTSIDE the relines it still says durham. Could this be the red line q speaks of? Can someone please go on google maps and confirm. Look up your home cities and see if they look correct or not.
ETA. I don't not want you to post your home cities or any info, just asking if someone will verify

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

See now that makes sense. I appreciate you looking into it. I'm putting it to rest. Thank you for trying to help just put this to bed. Much better than criticism from someone, for actually trying to help with the q thread. I appreciate it, thank you

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Durham?

We are getting a narrative shift folks. Anon discovered that Fraudulent votes in Durham county are being changed from democrat to either unaffiliated or Republican.

gab.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Just confirmed, if you pin OUTSIDE the relines it still says durham. Could this be the red line q speaks of? Can someone please go on google maps and confirm. Look up your home cities and see if they look correct or not.
ETA. I don't not want you to post your home cities or any info, just asking if someone will verify

City vs County map (Durham)

County in red, city in orange.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Thinking they are givinging up a county to make it seem that Trump cheated? Or is it just more proof of cheating on the left?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: Staffordshire1

I’m hopeful that whatever Trump used to get over covid so quickly will replace any sort of vaccine.
As the left gets their hands more and more dirty, let’s hope the Big Pharma fraud is just as exposed as the election fraud.

The world is watching.

Agree totally but maybe he did or didn't receive anything, remember, msm told us that (he did too). Maybe he was playing a game and enjoying the show?. Maybe he did receive something, something far worse than rona? Nothing is black and white, we're not told everything, Q has pointed towards assassination attempts.

Vaccine = no cure but billions to the maker.

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Thanks for helping me out it to rest. I really do appreciate others helping. I just wanted to follow every lead. No harm no foul.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join