It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Misspellings matter.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I think it's just showing the municipality's incorporated boundaries.

ETA- whoops, didn't realize the issue was put to rest

edit on 11/13/2020 by keystonemadman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

It’s genius really. Instead of creating something new, just take something that is common and re-brand it with a new name and more fear.

No need to spend money on creating an actual new virus that will reach everyone. Find the thing that everyone has in common, (common cold and flu) and call it something new and unknown. Spread fear so the people demand a hero.....big pharma to save the day.

Batman only exist because of the Joker.
edit on 13-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2020 by Observationalist because: Edit last point

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: keystonemadman

No, I get it now. Just between how durham looked and the redlines, I just wanted to look into it. It's put to bed. Thank you
edit on 11/13/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The sc is not in trumps pocket.

You are correct. They are in the pocket of the US Constitution.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Milwaukee Election Chief Busted ILLEGALLY Running 169k Votes Without Any Observers

Video in link

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have been saying for months that we will never go back to normal. People are starting to believe me since Covid didn’t go away after the election like they all thought it would.

That may be so but you can't test for a virus unless it's been isolated, so technically covid19 does not exist. Why is this so hard for anybody to understand?

Peace

This! At this point they have not even been able to isolate this thing which means they have found no living sample of it yet. Which means... It does not exist. That falls in line with the thousands of doctors coming out especially overseas and filing a lawsuit stating this is not a real thing but instead is just the regular flu. That then corresponds to the fact that there are no flu cases this year and instead they are all now Covid. It's just a new name adopted to an existing illness.

Thank you. So many don't get that and that is exactly why they follow lockdowns. If only they took just a few pesky minutes to learn.

The last Q post "Durham" intrigues me, some are talking about places, I feel this is more the person. I have family in Durham UK, crazy times, just some useless shizzle

Peace and Shizzle
edit on 13-11-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

This! At this point they have not even been able to isolate this thing which means they have found no living sample of it yet. Which means... It does not exist. That falls in line with the thousands of doctors coming out especially overseas and filing a lawsuit stating this is not a real thing but instead is just the regular flu. That then corresponds to the fact that there are no flu cases this year and instead they are all now Covid. It's just a new name adopted to an existing illness.

Links, substantive links, please!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I have been saying for months that we will never go back to normal. People are starting to believe me since Covid didn’t go away after the election like they all thought it would.

That may be so but you can't test for a virus unless it's been isolated, so technically covid19 does not exist. Why is this so hard for anybody to understand?

Peace

Thank you. So many don't get that and that is exactly why they follow lockdowns. If only they took just a few pesky minutes to learn.

The last Q post "Durham" intrigues me, some are talking about places, I feel this is more the person. I have family in Durham UK, crazy times, just some useless shizzle

Peace and Shizzle

Just throwing this out there...
Washington was headed to Trenton New Jersey during the crossing .... while looking at this aspect I found a curious link to Water

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Links, substantive links, please!

Why you asking for links when you already know? Why ask for links when you would be much quicker looking for yourself? Just asking...for a friend of a friend.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
Milwaukee Election Chief Busted ILLEGALLY Running 169k Votes Without Any Observers

Video in link

mobile.twitter.com...
i am not sure that is what is happening in that video, she doesnt even look upset a whole news crew walked in.... granted it looks suspect

@sshire links are required per forum rules yes?
edit on 13-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Here we go...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Please stand by for a public service announcement ...

Anyone following E can see his last few comments at parler.com... (even if you don't have a parler account).

Twitter radicals are shutting down his accounts there almost immediately, so he'll hang out on parler for a while.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This may be for SUFI...
Has the number 8215 ever come up via Q?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Peace

Peace and Shizzle

Washington was headed to Trenton New Jersey during the crossing .... while looking at this aspect I found a curious link to Water

Great throw, you tried baseball?

The water thing....what do we know about it? We know there's pretty much zero life without it.

Hmmm... I don't think any of us have worked out "watch the water"...yet.

Sometimes it's just easier to come out and say it rather than post a vid. I'm base 1, or would 1st base be a mirror.

Peace and pitch

edit on 13-11-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Agree totally but maybe he did or didn't receive anything, remember, msm told us that (he did too). Maybe he was playing a game and enjoying the show?. Maybe he did receive something, something far worse than rona? Nothing is black and white, we're not told everything, Q has pointed towards assassination attempts. Vaccine = no cure but billions to the maker.

Trump may play along, kind of a “rope a dope” technique. I agree his quick recovery was just as symbolic as it was real.

In NESARA it lays out the light worlds plan for the reset. New scientific discoveries that have been suppressed are in that plan. If Trump holds the switch at the reset, we get rid of the cap on science and the old idea like vaccines will go away.

Not sure if we will be less or more controlled after the reset, we will always be bound to technology, we may just be getting looser chains as a result of a reset. 👍

Politics Can’t Be “As Usual” — NESARA?

NESARA

link

edit on 13-11-2020 by Observationalist because: Added links

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Doesn’t Rudy just sound like a nutcase, lol

gab.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Peace

Peace and Shizzle

Hmmm... I don't think any of us have worked out "watch the water"...yet.

'Watch The Water'
'Watch The H2O'
H/2/O
8/02/15

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Here we go...

Head up - FAKE NEWS - unless the Foreign Minister had a Coup on XI lol
Post in another (floundering) Thread - with follow up posts after attempting to call me out LoL

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Ezra is a good guy.

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join