It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
No coincidences.

Republicans control the legislatures in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

This election is far from settled.

twitter.com...

Your gif in sig seriously puts a Cheshire smile on this Cheshire cat

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

All the media uses the "Edison" voting data stream. That might be a good place to start....

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
The real power is in congress .

Close; the real power is in the bureaucracy. Congress is a side show, meant to distract.
edit on 13-11-2020 by kreinhard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

That's Demoninator not Denominator

I'm referring to "KAPO"

a Nazi concentration camp prisoner who was given privileges in return for supervising prisoner work gangs: often a common criminal and frequently brutal to fellow inmates.

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: I hate auto correct !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Lmao I've been getting in staring contests with older people all day. They just stare at my maskless face.

Hilarious!

Can someone explain to me how these retards think a face shield is protecting them from air?
"Muzzle up dogs! I'm skeered!"

LOL, seriously true story, I've only ever been asked about a mask once, around June or July. I went to donate some clothes to a charity shop, there was two old ladies, probably over 80 or a rough life (I'm sure they voted in Penn). Anyway, remember I'm donating.....They said to me "where's your mask?" Staffy did what Staffy does and replied "where's your wheelchair?" Then I left. I'm still figuring how to link this to Q......

Peace and Truth

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kreinhard

originally posted by: interupt42
The real power is in congress .

Close; the real power is in the bureaucracy. Congress is a side show, meant to distract.

in reality the real power is those that control comgress which is not the voters. bureaucracy is for you and me not them.

but i get what you ae saying about
bureaucracy being an important part of the process setuo by our forefathers. unfortunately they have pissed all over what they setup and we lost our republic.

edit on 101130America/ChicagoFri, 13 Nov 2020 08:10:22 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

I'm going to later when I've got the time.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

Lmao I've been getting in staring contests with older people all day. They just stare at my maskless face.

Hilarious!

Can someone explain to me how these retards think a face shield is protecting them from air?

LOL, seriously true story, I've only ever been asked about a mask once, around June or July. I went to donate some clothes to a charity shop, there was two old ladies, probably over 80 or a rough life (I'm sure they voted in Penn). Anyway, remember I'm donating.....They said to me "where's your mask?" Staffy did what Staffy does and replied "where's your wheelchair?" Then I left. I'm still figuring how to link this to Q......

Peace and Truth

That's genius!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

This is 'What's Coming'. ;

tapnewswire.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Staffordshire1

That's Demoninator not Dominator

I'm referring to "KAPO"

a Nazi concentration camp prisoner who was given privileges in return for supervising prisoner work gangs: often a common criminal and frequently brutal to fellow inmates.

My apologies I misread, I see now, thanks thunder. I don't trust any of them, I love the pets I work with, humans not so much.

Thanks Pokey I thought I read it somewhere.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Guys, check this out - its an archived /pol/ thread from Election Night. Posted at 6:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2020.

archive.4plebs.org...

THE HAMMER has been activated. Six tokens to control the election. The first has been used

Please visit the thread and look at the pics the OP posted.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

“Access denied”

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zvezdar
Ok Creeepy! We both joined ATS on the same day a year apart /coinkydinks abound!! 11/11/03 (you) 11/11/04 (me) lol And 11.11s to boot!

edit on 11/13/2020 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Hilarious!

I've never worn one. Never will. I don't even own one.
Not been tested and don't intend being tested.
I'll be having no jab neither.

If they start with the no jab = no life, no anything (like I think they're gonna do) - whatever.
No jab = no ability to buy food etc - do it. We'll TAKE what we need.

There are far more people today that don't believe the covid fear than there were at the beginning of it all in March, and probably all of them including me, have now lost all Faith and confidence in the medical professionals that are still supporting lockdowns and testing and court fines etc - no chance of vaxing any of us I'm afraid. Destroyed our trust and it won't be easy to get back. If ever.

The longer they keep this hoax dragging on, the more people are joining the ranks of pissed-off broke people wanting to simply live life.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Does anyone thing durham, has anything to do with Biden being in delaware for the weekend on "vacation"? His basement is in rehoboth beach, del. Idk just waking up trying to connect Q's post to this, the timing seems odd. Unless it's just the person durham

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

You cannot access the link I posted? I just checked again and it works fine for me?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The Stealth Route.

It makes Mike Pence the kingmaker.

I believe the current consensus is missing the fact that Trump has a second, viable stealthy road to victory. I’m reluctantly betting that the debate about who won will continue until at least January 6 when slates of electoral college members are opened in Washington, and most likely beyond that as whatever is decided then is appealed by the loser to the Supreme Court. My conclusion reflects the analysis of my colleague in the Applied History Network at the Belfer Center which is below.

As he notes, this stealthy road follows in the footsteps of a number of previous contested American elections, especially the 1876 election that pitted Tilden v. Hayes. Then as now, each state must decide on a group of electors to meet with a joint session of Congress on January 6 where the winner of the presidential election is declared. The normal practice in a state where Biden won the popular-vote total would be for state election officials to certify the results and send a slate of electors to Congress. But state legislatures have the constitutional authority to conclude that the popular vote has been corrupted and thus send a competing slate of electors on behalf of their state. The 12th Amendment to the Constitution specifies that the “President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted.” That means that in the case of disputes about competing electoral slates, the President of the Senate—Vice President Pence—would appear to have the ultimate authority to decide which to accept and which to reject. Pence would choose Trump. Democrats would appeal to the Supreme Court.

Alternatively, if at that point, no candidate has the required 270 electoral votes, the 12th Amendment stipulates, “the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote.” [GOP has the majority there]

[…]

…both the words of the 12th Amendment, and historical precedent offer a credible, stealthy, winding road that could lead to Trump’s victory and a second term. Or as the saying goes: the opera ain’t over till the fat lady sings.

This is a long quote, but understand this is also a former Clinton aide saying this. If the state legislators in enough of the contested states cannot conclude that the elections held in their states are genuine and certify results, then it goes into some kind of more esoteric legal process that has actually been used once in 1876, so it does have precedent.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I wonder how many of these new cases of CV19 got a flu shot, Why don’t we see those numbers?

I still hold to my theory that the flu vaccine is what spread Covid. Remember, Mandatory vaccinations in China December 2019.

Flu shot clinics are open and most people are gonna get the shot since it’s free. Covid could be just a bad reaction to the flu shot.

It may not be a virus but more an allergic reaction. Covid is a cover for big pharma, and a way for them to double down on more vaccines money.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Aallanon

You cannot access the link I posted? I just checked again and it works fine for me?

I see it.
Any search reveals on the poster?

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join