It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I still contend the real Schwab is a dangerous weirdo.

But thank you for the information.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I still contend the real Schwab is a dangerous weirdo.

But thank you for the information.

Cheers

100% Agreement as is the Rest of the GLOBALIST Crowd

link   

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: carewemust

Wow didn't know that, not really a surprise thought. All part of the plan

And PFIZER told Joe Biden about the Corona vaccine's success, before informing government officials.

thefederalist.com...

Biden probably told Pfizer to withhold the information until after the election.

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Check out these purchases, and more importantly the sales of Crowdsrrike shares from Nov 7.....

source

Wasn't Toronto Dominion associated with J. Epstein at some point?

The crowdstrike thing is nothing but money laundering.

Yes....they took his money after Deutschbank.....

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Staffordshire1

More fun with 'H2O'
H: Atomic# = 1
O: Atomic# = 8 (x2) = O2
1+ (8x2) = 17

C'mon maaan stop tingling my tinglies.

Another true story from within last 15 minutes.......

My Missus totally agrees that this year has been a hoax, virus, elections, everything. She just asked me how my day was, I decided I would reply with something different , I answered with " I'm helping so many to save the world", she replied "nob". Even the believers don't really believe, that's what we are all up against.

Peace and nobs

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Remember the explosion in Beirut? I read 85% of the grain was destroyed. Not the wine though
I believe you are right about the beast system and if you are honest with yourself it fits for either Trump or Biden. Both will only serve one term at this juncture and both will set up the alley oop for the next person that has horns of a lamb and a mouth of a dragon. I hope I am wrong but this parallels Rev. 13 very much for me.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1
Why you asking for links when you already know?

Because... I don't actually already know?

Why ask for links when you would be much quicker looking for yourself? Just asking...for a friend of a friend.

Because... I looked, and found lots of hearsay, lots of anecdotes, but nothing... you know... substantive?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 772STi
a reply to: carewemust

Wow didn't know that, not really a surprise thought. All part of the plan

And PFIZER told Joe Biden about the Corona vaccine's success, before informing government officials.

thefederalist.com...

Biden probably told Pfizer to withhold the information until after the election.

Flashback 2016

Soros exits several energy stakes, takes Pfizer position

George Soros, who has warned of a repeat of the 2008 financial crisis but this time with China as the focus of most problems, exited stakes in several energy-related companies and took a position in Pfizer (NYSE : PFE ) during Q4.

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: awhispersecho

It’s genius really. Instead of creating something new, just take something that is common and re-brand it with a new name and more fear.

No need to spend money on creating an actual new virus that will reach everyone. Find the thing that everyone has in common, (common cold and flu) and call it something new and unknown. Spread fear so the people demand a hero.....big pharma to save the day.

Batman only exist because of the Joker.

No there really is something to it. I worked on the covid unit at my nursing home.
I never was scared of it and I never caught it.
There were even many times when I had to run in a residents room and save them from hitting the floor and I didn’t have time to properly suit up. But I never got sick.
I do however know two people that died from it that had no business dying from it. One was a 32 year old amateur bodybuilder. Another was a strong CNA in her early fifties.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xoseph

Personally, I think Trump was/is the white rider or the first seal.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
WTF is this crap?

This "Great Reset" dude is back at it. Talking about food shortages, and "plant based food packages" for all vaccinated people. If you dont agree to get the experimental jab, I guess you will just starve to death. That'll show them!

In all fairness, all our needs are around us, plants, natural. The Pharma use all these plants with their drugs but dilute them. You take raw honey, it would get millions off pills within 1 week.

It's sickening that food outlets are offering plant based food that has gone through the same chemical process as meat. Grow your own, you know what you're eating. I totally laugh at the vegans but yet want a vegan burger, really?

Peace and Twats

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Controlling public gatherings in Chicago.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Cali to re-open strip clubs before churches.

You know because stripping is protected under the 1st Amendment, duh ...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

You are what you Eat - ready for the Round Up ?

Meat Substitute Burgers and Cancer-Causing Glyphosate

Meat Substitute Burgers: A Real Problem
The recent push towards veganism has brought many meat-alternatives to the market. A major problem that is overlooked by many is that many of these fake meat products are actually very unhealthy. Many toxins are right there on the label: fillers, additives, artificial colors, soy, highly refined sugars, oils, and grains. But the latest news is that many of these top-selling products also contain concerning amounts of Monsanto’s widely-known cancer-causing herbicide Glyphosate.

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Highly processed food is horribly for you ... right up until it's all plant based.

It's stunning how they do that.

It's just like how the big box stores like Walmart were horrible ... right up until COVID, and now mom and pop are bad and want you to die!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
WTF is this crap?

This "Great Reset" dude is back at it. Talking about food shortages, and "plant based food packages" for all vaccinated people. If you dont agree to get the experimental jab, I guess you will just starve to death. That'll show them!

Immediately, I thought of Rev. 13:17:

16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.…

Is this really where these UN-type people such as Klaus are trying to take us? Is this how they are going to attempt to control humanity?

I can't help but recall the following regarding DREADDS (Designer Receptors Exclusively Activated by Designer Drugs)

DREADDS: Use and application in behavioral neuroscience

Abstract

Technological advances over the last decade are changing the face of behavioral neuroscience research. Here we review recent work on the use of one such transformative tool in behavioral neuroscience research, chemogenetics (or Designer Receptors Exclusively Activated by Designer Drugs, DREADDS). As transformative technologies such as DREADDs are introduced, applied, and refined, their utility in addressing complex questions about behavior and cognition becomes clear and exciting. In the behavioral neuroscience field, remarkable new findings now regularly appear as a result of the ability to monitor and intervene in neural processes with high anatomical precision as animals behave in complex task environments. As these new tools are applied to behavioral questions, individualized procedures for their use find their way into diverse labs. Thus, "tips of the trade" become important for wide dissemination not only for laboratories that are using the tools but also for those who are interested in incorporating them into their own work. Our aim is to provide an up-to-date perspective on how the DREADD technique is being used for research on learning and memory, decision making, and goal-directed behavior, as well as to provide suggestions and considerations for current and future users based on our collective experience. (PsycINFO Database Record

So, this guy wants to inject something into our bloodstream and if we don't agree to that, we will not be able to buy food? I guess "food shortages" will be the next "covid" to scare us into compliance with ridiculous control measures. Gawd! how I hate the globalist Agenda.

edit on 13-11-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Why you asking for links when you already know?

Because... I don't actually already know?

Why ask for links when you would be much quicker looking for yourself? Just asking...for a friend of a friend.

Because... I looked, and found lots of hearsay, lots of anecdotes, but nothing... you know... substantive?

In other threads you know the answer but here you don't? You admitting you are here to learn about Q?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I guess they also deep-sixed the idea of insect proteins too.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
speaking of the UN

an RT article stuck out to me - I know RT - BUT - Imagine this .....

Look Whos Back

Hillary Clinton could become the United States ambassador to the UN, according to a report, as Joe Biden, who declared victory in the 2020 presidential election, begins to form his administration.

The directions this "Fantasy Biden Administration" could take is just stomach turning lol Alos read she maybe considered for a Supreme Court Appointment a week or so back ....

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

In other threads you know the answer but here you don't?

Define 'the answer'.

I have many answers. Most are correct, but some are subject to correction when presented with substantive evidence proving me wrong.

Whether or not SARS-Cov-2 is a real, actual virus, is something I do not have the answer to.

Which is why I asked.

You admitting you are here to learn about Q?

Not really, I just dropped in again to see what was being said.

Now I have a question for you...

Why so combative? Did I piss in your corn flakes or something?

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join