It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 772STi
Milwaukee's Coroner was caught faking Covid-19 death certificates too. The city is a mini-Philadelphia/mini-Detroit.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: awhispersecho
This! At this point they have not even been able to isolate this thing which means they have found no living sample of it yet. Which means... It does not exist. That falls in line with the thousands of doctors coming out especially overseas and filing a lawsuit stating this is not a real thing but instead is just the regular flu. That then corresponds to the fact that there are no flu cases this year and instead they are all now Covid. It's just a new name adopted to an existing illness.

Links, substantive links, please!

blog.nomorefakenews.com...

tapnewswire.com...

All I could find quickly while on my phone. There were a couple articles last month about thousands of doctors suing parliament over it but I don't have them on here.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

They had this an obit in a newspaper article, however if you go on the funeral home website he isn't listed in the obits.

William L Morris nor cornpop show up on the funeral homes website of obituaries.

www.bellfh.com...

If you're on mobile you will have to go to the bottom of the page and go to the full site. On mobile it just shows recent, but on the full site they have all their obituaries.

edit on 11/13/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Agree totally but maybe he did or didn't receive anything, remember, msm told us that (he did too). Maybe he was playing a game and enjoying the show?. Maybe he did receive something, something far worse than rona? Nothing is black and white, we're not told everything, Q has pointed towards assassination attempts. Vaccine = no cure but billions to the maker.

Trump may play along, kind of a “rope a dope” technique. I agree his quick recovery was just as symbolic as it was real.

In NESARA it lays out the light worlds plan for the reset. New scientific discoveries that have been suppressed are in that plan. If Trump holds the switch at the reset, we get rid of the cap on science and the old idea like vaccines will go away.

Not sure if we will be less or more controlled after the reset, we will always be bound to technology, we may just be getting looser chains as a result of a reset. 👍

It's more like dope a dope. Although I'm not a Trumper I do respect what he's done and will do, he's also right for USA right now. He's not my leader...I don't have one. Trump holds no switch.

Are you saying that you're just willing to accept a reset? Looser chains? Maybe we break the chains.

I know you wasn't saying the above, it's for others.

Peace and others

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Check out these purchases, and more importantly the sales of Crowdsrrike shares from Nov 7.....

source

Wasn't Toronto Dominion associated with J. Epstein at some point?

The crowdstrike thing is nothing but money laundering.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow didn't know that, not really a surprise thought. All part of the plan

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I have been saying for months that we will never go back to normal. People are starting to believe me since Covid didn’t go away after the election like they all thought it would.

That may be so but you can't test for a virus unless it's been isolated, so technically covid19 does not exist. Why is this so hard for anybody to understand?

Peace

This! At this point they have not even been able to isolate this thing which means they have found no living sample of it yet. Which means... It does not exist. That falls in line with the thousands of doctors coming out especially overseas and filing a lawsuit stating this is not a real thing but instead is just the regular flu. That then corresponds to the fact that there are no flu cases this year and instead they are all now Covid. It's just a new name adopted to an existing illness.

Thank you. So many don't get that and that is exactly why they follow lockdowns. If only they took just a few pesky minutes to learn.

The last Q post "Durham" intrigues me, some are talking about places, I feel this is more the person. I have family in Durham UK, crazy times, just some useless shizzle

Peace and Shizzle

Just throwing this out there...
Washington was headed to Trenton New Jersey during the crossing .... while looking at this aspect I found a curious link to Water

Hmmm... I don't think any of us have worked out "watch the water"...yet.

'Watch The Water'
'Watch The H2O'
H/2/O
8/02/15

I like that , hope we're not waiting for drop 8215. I actually feel honoured that the great "tat" replied to me.

Peace and lot's of TAT

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just watched one of the Rudy videos from that gab link. No mention at all about Dominion, machines changing votes at all. Looks like they are just going for the illegitimate ballots and aren't going to expose anything at all. Big mistake if that's the case. Number one, if Trump wins by a tiny bit because of the bad ballots, people won't believe it at all, the real fraud needs to be exposed and if it is Trump will win big.

Secondly.. Well, the real fraud needs to be exposed. For once can we actually do something meaningful and show people the freaking truth??!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes, he does. IDK if people around here have noticed, but Rudy has not been super reliable lately with most of the stuff he says. He makes extremely outlandish claims, and rarely provides much to back them up.

The much ballyhooed Hunter Biden laptop was more a fizzle than a bang...all we got was a week straight of Hunter dick pics. Impressive, but ultimately pointless.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes, he does. IDK if people around here have noticed, but Rudy has not been super reliable lately with most of the stuff he says. He makes extremely outlandish claims, and rarely provides much to back them up.
, but ultimately pointless.

i disagree i think the laptop helped a lot of people wake up to the disparity between news and msm.... Was it enough? i do not know.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I am absolutely not the most well read on this thread, but for what it's worth, my take on Rudy is that he is like the distraction in a magic trick. He makes a lot of noise and gets a lot of attention, but what is the "other hand" doing while all are watching him?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

More fun with 'H2O'
H: Atomic# = 1
O: Atomic# = 8 (x2) = O2
1+ (8x2) = 17

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
WTF is this crap?

This "Great Reset" dude is back at it. Talking about food shortages, and "plant based food packages" for all vaccinated people. If you dont agree to get the experimental jab, I guess you will just starve to death. That'll show them!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Schwab sounds like a dangerous weirdo with too much influence and power.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Strange coincidence 5.5 Earthquake ?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

They could neither buy nor sell without the mark ... That is getting perilously close to the Beast System territory.

For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men— as free, yet not using liberty as a cloak for vice, but as bondservants of God.
1 Peter 2:15-16

Sorry for the interlude, but I thought the verse of the day was somewhat relevant.

When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”
Revelation 6:5-6

At any rate, this sounds like the third seal - the third horseman.

They create scarcity; scarcity creates death - the fourth horseman.

Then the 5th and 6th seals come very close together. The 6th seal would be your SKY EVENT.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Oh, just so you know -- Biden's COVID team feels the US should be last to receive the vaccine. So prepare to starve.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just sell me some spikenard oil.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
WTF is this crap?

This "Great Reset" dude is back at it. Talking about food shortages, and "plant based food packages" for all vaccinated people. If you dont agree to get the experimental jab, I guess you will just starve to death. That'll show them!

Not that this scenario is beneath the "Elite" but

YMMV

The Spoof Klaus Schwab Twitter Account Is Brilliant Deconstruction of Our Self-Imagined Patrician Class

By now I’ve seen entirely too many people raging against the tweets of this spoof account as if they were really talking back to Schwab.

The account has no blue checkmark and was created last month. It’s a satirical deconstruction and unmasking of Schwab by someone who has studied him and his ilk closely.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I’m thinking more about that people’s options are not what they think, an illusion of choice. I personally have no hope In either of the sides on the chessboard. My hope is not contained to the games of this world. However I do wish that no one is deceived. I see what is possible and pray for my own mind that I won’t be swayed into their traps and pray that others will see the deception.

I include me in these scenarios that I see. So that I’m careful not think I won’t be deceived.

I’m pretty sure right now, I’d take whatever non vaccines option they have, but what am I really choosing. If I have to bow down to anyone for giving me these options then hell no.

My hope is Jesus.

This person has had an influence on my perspective. She has the words to define it better than I do.

edit on 13-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join