It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: carewemust

See my post above care... I think not.

Then Q should have said "post-election". No?

Care- Q said elections (plural), meaning all the elections after this one. All future elections after Trump.

Does that make better sense?

I agree. This election is over. The winner remains to be officially determined but the “casting” is done.

If Trump loses this voter fraud battle, I fear it changes nothing. 2022 and beyond will be controlled by those who control dominion; or whatever name it gets rebranded as.

It’s now or never on blowing up voter fraud.

Without a second term, Biden will undo most of what Trump did. Similar to what Trump did to Obama.

Pompeo did say they were preparing for a 2nd Trump term. I think we can assume Trump gets re-elected 😀

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: carewemust

See my post above care... I think not.

Then Q should have said "post-election". No?

Care- Q said elections (plural), meaning all the elections after this one. All future elections after Trump.

Does that make better sense?

I agree. This election is over. The winner remains to be officially determined but the “casting” is done.

If Trump loses this voter fraud battle, I fear it changes nothing. 2022 and beyond will be controlled by those who control dominion; or whatever name it gets rebranded as.

It’s now or never on blowing up voter fraud.

Without a second term, Biden will undo most of what Trump did. Similar to what Trump did to Obama.

Pompeo did say they were preparing for a 2nd Trump term. I think we can assume Trump gets re-elected 😀

Yep. even Trump believers don't see it yet, trust the damn plan.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

UK elections are rigged too. Look at Brexit referendum for example, that was rigged, every poll I looked at had leave at 70% or higher. Divide divide divide.

Agreed.

There were a few 'events' that happened in a couple of important constituencies when Cameron miraculously cut the LibDems loose with his overwhelming majority vote.
Norwich for one. And another area somewhere down south I think.

During the Norwich vote count which was taking place in a school or some other similar type of building, a fire alarm went off. The building was evacuated according to the fire drill as is required, but all the ballots were left unattended and unsecured in the building until everyone returned, which would be several minutes later. Even security had to vacate. It was a false alarm, No fire. Same thing happened down south somewhere.
Plenty of time for someone to come out of hiding SAS-style from one of the many classrooms there and tamper with the ballots. Fire drill guarantees no-one will be around.

A vacated school is a perfect place to leave boxes of paper documents/fake votes: a school cupboard or storeroom etc, without it looking at all suspicious. As soon as everyone is out the way, just drag out the boxes of fake votes and switch them with the real ones.
Sneak all the real ballots out the back door a few hours later when everyone has gone.

I'll bet UK govt are relieved they didn't decide to use the voting machines to cheat lol. Their fraud is still safe

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

UK elections are rigged too. Look at Brexit referendum for example, that was rigged, every poll I looked at had leave at 70% or higher. Divide divide divide.

Agreed.

There were a few 'events' that happened in a couple of important constituencies when Cameron miraculously cut the LibDems loose with his overwhelming majority vote.
Norwich for one. And another area somewhere down south I think.

During the Norwich vote count which was taking place in a school or some other similar type of building, a fire alarm went off. The building was evacuated according to the fire drill as is required, but all the ballots were left unattended and unsecured in the building until everyone returned, which would be several minutes later. Even security had to vacate. It was a false alarm, No fire. Same thing happened down south somewhere.
Plenty of time for someone to come out of hiding SAS-style from one of the many classrooms there and tamper with the ballots. Fire drill guarantees no-one will be around.

A vacated school is a perfect place to leave boxes of paper documents/fake votes: a school cupboard or storeroom etc, without it looking at all suspicious. As soon as everyone is out the way, just drag out the boxes of fake votes and switch them with the real ones.
Sneak all the real ballots out the back door a few hours later when everyone has gone.

I'll bet UK govt are relieved they didn't decide to use the voting machines to cheat lol. Their fraud is still safe

Agree with all of what you said.

I don't believe their fraud is safe though, again take the Brexit referendum....we voted almost 4 and a half years ago, shouldn't we have been out way before now? 4 and a half years? That's more than a presidential term in US including transitions. They say we're out but are we? Won't any trade deal determine that? If it's not good for UK then we are certainly still in. Where will Boris go when his PM is over...straight to EU and raking in mega money.

The whole lot worldwide needs dismantling, so much corruption against all people, the people can change it, if they choose to. As Q says this is much bigger than we can imagine. I can't wait for the talk on the spiritual war

Peace and Love

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ugh. Should've clicked the youtube link under the largest flying US flag in drop 4949. It's Promontory from Last of the Mohicans, the song we've been told is a favorite to play before an operation to get hyped up. Q signaled an op before/during the election.

Re: Q 4564

Perhaps some understood the significance of the music posted yesterday.

How many of our brothers and sisters play this song prior to the drop (LZ)?

It's going to be a very hot summer.

Add to your playlist.

Q

Also looking for other posts with the flag from 4950... Trying to find a Q site that is more searchable.

operationq.pub...
edit on 13-11-2020 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2020 by TheMandolorian because: Found music drop

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I predicted with Brexit that TPTB will slow walk the "exit" for a few years, put your economy in the crapper "because of" Brexit, then put it up for vote again at which time either they'll cheat better, or the people will be screaming to repeal Brexit.

I noticed that *after* the vote the anti-Brexit propaganda got really loud, that's what drew me to that conclusion.

So far I've been right, LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Dominion Voting Machine Hack - Simple How To get to admin screen ...

Soros PLAN B

George Soros has a plan B, and it's already underway, insists Richard Poe, co-author with David Horowitz of The Shadow Party, an in-depth examination of Soros’ far-reaching influence. “George Soros is trying to steal the election," Poe told D. James Kennedy Ministries, which produced the new, nationally aired documentary, Radical Billionaire: George Soros and the Scheme to Remake America. Poe claims Soros "has a whole crack team of experts, the top experts in the world.... And they are absolutely trying to steal this election."

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
SKY EVENT?

Last night/early this morning there is what is referred to as a 'Cheshire' moon.

It looks just like this:

thedenmanlife.files.wordpress.com...

When To See The Smiling Moon

In the evenings during the spring (March, April, May), and in the mornings during the fall (September, October, November), for “temperate” (mid-northern) latitudes, the crescent Moon is oriented in such a manner so as to resemble a “smile” or “boat” with the “horns,” or “cusps,” of the crescent pointing straight up.

This is the so-called “wet Moon” because it appears that the Moon is holding water. This Moon is also known as a “Cheshire Moon” because it looks very much like the smile of the Cheshire Cat in Lewis Carroll’s story about Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.

www.farmersalmanac.com...
(bold mine)
edit on 13-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sky event - Sky news?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

I predicted with Brexit that TPTB will slow walk the "exit" for a few years, put your economy in the crapper "because of" Brexit, then put it up for vote again at which time either they'll cheat better, or the people will be screaming to repeal Brexit.

I noticed that *after* the vote the anti-Brexit propaganda got really loud, that's what drew me to that conclusion.

Yeah ...you're right delay delay delay. If it wasn't for the rona propaganda it would be Brexit propaganda, which in the US has been overtaken by election propaganda. Propaganda = not talking about Prince randy, G maxwell, Epstein, Clintons, Serial Sniffer, crack snorter, billy boy and his cigars and pizza, the list goes on. Take a look at all the "Royal stories" in UK are Harry and megbot, deflecting away from Prince of Pervy.

To be fair they did a good job of brainwashing people, distracting them from what's really going on, sometimes a good job isn't enough. BOOMERANG.

Your knowledge in Law has been a massive help in these threads, thank you, you've definitely educated me. We all have our part, different but same direction. We're all coming together now as we were supposed to.

Peace and Respect

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
SKY EVENT?

Last night/early this morning there is what is referred to as a 'Cheshire' moon.

It looks just like this:

In the evenings during the spring (March, April, May), and in the mornings during the fall (September, October, November), for “temperate” (mid-northern) latitudes, the crescent Moon is oriented in such a manner so as to resemble a “smile” or “boat” with the “horns,” or “cusps,” of the crescent pointing straight up.

This is the so-called “wet Moon” because it appears that the Moon is holding water. This Moon is also known as a “Cheshire Moon” because it looks very much like the smile of the Cheshire Cat in Lewis Carroll’s story about Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.

(bold mine)

Damn.....Cheshire huh? Synchronicity is well in overdrive, and that damn cat again

edit on 13-11-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Yes we would have and should have been out by now. Clearly, none of them are even remotely interested in getting things moving. The only thing that's moved is their mouths and making the noises we want to hear. Nothing else.

They think it's the older generation that swung the vote for brexit, and there were whispers a few years ago that they were plotting to drag brexit out for around 5-10 years during which time most of the old brexiters will have died, then have another referendum.

These MP creatures only want what they want. Screw everyone else.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
SKY EVENT?

It looks just like this:

(bold mine)

Made me think of this song

All Im Losing is Me:
First line- “The Moon hangs like the blade of an axe tonight.....

The moon hangs like the blade of an axe tonight,
and it's poised to drop sometime soon enough on this dump truck where I lie

mixed up with the morning's trash. There's a piece of glass sticking in my back and tar covering my mouth.

But it's okay cause I'm still breathing and my hands are free of the heap.

And I think that I see that big blade falling. And I think that I see that big blade coming.

And the pressure is getting to me and the waste in which I sit is just lurking beside me. And I can't tell if it's me or the meat that's rotting. I'm gonna have to give up sometime soon. But it's okay cause I'm still breathing and my hands are free of the heap.

And I think that I see that big blade falling. And I think that I see that big blade coming. You can watch me disappear. You can watch me. All I'm losing is me.

And I think that I see that big blade falling. And I think that I see that big blade coming to slice open a great canyon through the earth so you can watch me disappear.

Thought this song seemed kind of the appropriate considering the trash we seem to be surrounded by.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Brexit Chaos .... President Trump election chaos - The Common Demoninator

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
No coincidences.

Republicans control the legislatures in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

This election is far from settled.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Lmao I've been getting in staring contests with older people all day. They just stare at my maskless face.

Hilarious!

Can someone explain to me how these retards think a face shield is protecting them from air?
"Muzzle up dogs! I'm skeered!"

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago3307699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4807699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
"People must have every confidence that every vote legally cast will be legally counted and accurately counted."
- Nancy Pelosi (After 2004 election)

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

It just hit me.

Trump could lose but his backers and the 71m+ that voted for him would remain focused, upbeat, American Pride.

Biden wins and the Left will still be bitter, angry, and nasty.

It actually makes me laugh. Now, if Trump flips this on them... I’m going to really enjoy how it all unfolds.

I'm not. Either way, it's going to be chaos.

Exactly. At this point, no matter who wins, we all lose. No one will accept this election one way or the other. We know Biden didn't win, and they would never accept a Trump overturn no matter how much evidence is put forward. Neither president will be able to impose authority on half the nation.

I know this is going to be unpopular here.

However what if that was the end game for Q?

What if Q was a psyop to get us to this point where nobody accepts the election results inorder to bring chaos or despair to the US?

That was along the lines what ex kgb Yuri Bezmenov talked about on how the Russians planned to bring down the US.

What if China or some other entity picked up where the Russians left off during the cold war and played both sides?

Something to keep in the back of your minds as this continues to play out.

Same here.
I don’t want to pee in the Cheerios. But I’m extra paranoid. This could all be part of “the last card”.
Space force? Carol rosin talked about that.
I want to believe we’re walking in the right direction.
But paranoia has me second guessing every step.
edit on 13-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Brexit Chaos .... President Trump election chaos - The Common Demoninator

Could I just ask if your common denominator was George Soros or Nigel Farage? I trust one as much as the other, let's not forget Farage was an MEP while pushing for Brexit, I think he was MEP until 2020, yeah he was winning either way, the delay suited his bank. His lifestyle exceeds his pay, there is that. So many actors huh

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Yeah, I brought up "The Departed" the other day, but it was in relation to Tucker Carlson and the FBI. Tucker applied for the CIA, but his application was "denied". I was positing that it could have been a similar situation to Leo DiCaprio's character in The Departed. He was "kicked out" of the State Police Academy and served a short jail term, but in reality he was an Agent, deep undercover the entire time.

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join