It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

They were rejected by Texas 3 times now.

Any Idea why?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

just found this on youtube.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good find, thanks for adding.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Yes I will continue sharing Spirit messages. We are all on this journey together. We all chose this life and we all brought something with us here to help with the Great Awakening.

Thanks Flesh699.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I know we have had periods of darkness before from Q. Have we had ten days before though..

happy days

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
It seems Q's quality to make people feel that they are on their way to finding the truth if they cannot always rely on their source?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Odd comms from the, looking like hell, pope...

Pope Francis: Pray that robots don’t turn against us

Pope Francis urged Catholics to pray that artificial intelligence and robots “always serve mankind” instead of stripping humanity of its “dignity,” according to a report.

Very interesting given the Voter Fraud being exposed.

Of course this POS says "dignity" as if means something to him. He only NOW, says this...

Pope Francis vows to end sexual abuse after McCarrick report

Pope Francis pledged Wednesday to rid the Catholic Church of sexual abuse and offered prayers to victims of former Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, a day after the Vatican released a detailed report into the decades long church cover-up of his sexual misconduct.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Y’all I’ve been making jokes about Willie Nelson voting for Biden because I remember him dying earlier this year.
This is the first time I’ve experienced the Mandela effect. I remember him dying and all my musician friends being sad about it on Facebook.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There`s a lot riding on this would be the understatement of the century.

How many other countries i wonder.

Donald J. (Ned) Kelly
@awakeinaus_
BOOM
DOMINION voting system in Australia. This from the APH website: a report from 2016 recommending Dominion be used in AUS elections. I am confident it already is. Digging more. aph.gov.au... 070%2F24649
#TruthMatters

Twitter

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Posted on that as well back here.

Did not get a positive vibe from reading it. Dominion has issues.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So DJT retweets about Fox's doom were pointing to this account through the replies. No idea the connection, but he posted this clip of Lightfoot.

The clip is staggeringly horrifying to me...... Horrifying.

This creature has amassed a crowd of phones, with human tripods. The phones directed them to leave the house, stand in a circle, hold said god up to record a full blown mental patient say something about something.

They are ALL viewing their world through the CCPtracking/Darpa/AI monster.

They left earth and are no longer on it.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Bit of a Hoo-Haa arising from this POTUS retweet of @beleagueredman, at 10:36:17

@OSeanessyTweet @greggutfeld Quite right. They've been a disaster since the election day. DT has not been given any chance by a clearly corrupt media.

For each POTUS retweet, I go to get the ID of the original tweet as well.

In this case, this is what I found as @beleagueredman's pinned tweet:

Replying to
@beleagueredman @OSeanessyTweet and @greggutfeld
@realDonaldTrump

Thanks for the retweet. Put this up as a piss take just to see if you'd retweet and you did. Amazing. Enjoy your final week's in office. Biden has won. Fox is fine. Thanks!

I wonder if POTUS/Dan have caught this?

ETA - This was one of numerous POTUS retweets today that voice moving from Fox to Newsmax.
ETA2 - Unusually, a lot of POTUS retweets today are of tweets from Nov 8th - could be they're just in catch up mode.
edit on 12-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

And still, they passed them through even after government examination inquiries?
But that's not important we also had synchronicity together.. weird

edit on 0b01America/ChicagoThu, 12 Nov 2020 18:25:01 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 12 Nov 2020 18:25:01 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Odd comms from the, looking like hell, pope...

There's a demon living inside that pope-looking thing and it knows its days are numbered.

It knows there are soon to be 'consequences' in this life here, and the next, for the evil he and the rest have knowingly, wilfully, and intentionally committed, all of it actively and purposefully concealed by his pope-ship while pretending to be God's chief-whip.
Yes. It ought to look like hell. It knows its reckoning is coming. It knows even death is no way out. It knows there's no escaping God.

edit on 12-11-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Guardian cashing in...

support.theguardian.com/us/contribute
support.theguardian.com...

Are we watching a movie?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yes.

Care to guess how it ends?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well, this will be a kick in the nuts for many.
Deep state propaganda?

How long can the normies hang on?

These people are not only SICK, they are Evil.

twitter.com...

Department of Homeland Security claims election was......Fine.
Nothing to see here, move along children.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Senior DHS cybersecurity official to step down at end of week

Bryan Ware, a top official at the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), will step down at the end of the week.

CyberScoop first reported that Ware, who serves as assistant director for cybersecurity at CISA, will leave his position on Friday to move to a private sector position. A CISA source confirmed Ware’s departure to The Hill.

The CISA source gave no further details about the departure, but Reuters reported that a senior U.S. official said Ware had been asked to resign by the White House earlier this week.

Could be he did such a horrible job he's out, could be he was told to do a horrible job so [placeholder] or he wants no part of this S#$%storm.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Contrast and compare the two posts above me ... nice seQuence

Godspeed

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I sincerely believe there are good Christians within the church and Vatican, though how must they feel ashamed when such news comes out?

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join