It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
REPORT: FOX News Hires Crisis Management Team to Handle PR Over Ratings Crisis

The Fox News Channel crashed in ratings on Saturday, coming in a distant third place to leader CNN and second place MSNBC. In the week before Tuesday’s election Fox News averaged more than double the viewership of CNN and MSNBC.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Well duh. What the hell did they think would happen. I know this whole sham is a concoction of corporate lizard people because I see this EVERY day at work.

You've got people actually working and then you have baby eating lizards attempting to force their will on the people that make them money, but they understand jack # about the who, what, why, or where.....and that same exact disconnect is happening with everything from Covid to Biden being president.

The people actually on the ground are, well......on the ground. In a completely different reality than the lizards. The lizards are too stupid to self reflect or do much thinking at all..... they just want you to bow to them. Period. That's precisely the problem with college education.....gives idiots a superiority complex.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago5303699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

His name reminds me of a month of the year at first glance.

lollol.
He would have something funny to say about that.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I wonder what they were promised to sell out? Whatever it was, it looks like they were betrayed.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hair Icon Account Tweets

Very unusual timestamp which matches the date. Connects directly to a Hillary Clinton Q-uestion response.

Anarchist Cookbook from 1971 looks shopped in to me.

Note the "Hunt" with Green banner. Hunter? Or Hunt.

To be clear again. This account is NOT run by HRC or anyone connected to her. She's long dead.

Could be a signal flair that what is coming implicates all: CF, HRC, Joe/Hunter, BLM/Antifa, Owls/Swamp and Pelosi/DNC via "market street."

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Is that all the ones that the dems flipped in 2018?

I don't remember how many they got.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

After all I have seen, I’m ready to take david icke literally.
Billy Corgan says he witnessed a shapeshifter in his own house.

But....Billy also “altered” his chemistry quite a bit in early manhood, so I hear. Never met him personally.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Creep Thumper

In my eyes, unless you’re Scottish....it’s just a dress.

A skirt is a more accurate description

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is actually hilarious:

mobile.twitter.com...

Democrats lodged affidavits in a PA legal case, probably thinking they were supporting the defence against Trump. Some of the affidavits are from Democrat voters explain how they were contacted by officials because their votes were defective before the election so that they could fix the errors and the vote could be counted. I guess this is evidence from the Democrats that they were trying to make sure all votes were legal?

Trouble is, PA law dictates that election officials cannot contact voters about mail-in or absentee ballots that have been reviewed/canvassed before the election. They also cannot canvass ballots before election day. So the Democrats lodged affidavits confirming that election officials broke PA election laws.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I think its about time that all voting machines, software and processes become nationalized. All voting machine computer code needs to be made open source.

We should not have private, multi-national corporations controlling our elections. The US Government should control all phases, places, people and nodes of any election.

At this point, it's almost impossible to argue against having national voting standards. I expect this crisis will be what gets a national voter ID law passed, along with laws to provide for election security and transparency.
edit on 12-11-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Lilroanie

Getting a final ruling on the computer glitched count is paramount. That’s looking to be huge swings in all the races.

SCOTUS invalidates all votes with the glitch not glitch in all States?

Interesting conundrum, interstate commerce and all being what it is, if a State's rights were violated due to the fraud in another State I think an argument can be made for redress. If the offending state [knowingly] did so the feces hits the fan. Strangely, the fraudulent states cannot afford this at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: zvezdar
This is actually hilarious:

mobile.twitter.com...

Democrats lodged affidavits in a PA legal case, probably thinking they were supporting the defence against Trump. Some of the affidavits are from Democrat voters explain how they were contacted by officials because their votes were defective before the election so that they could fix the errors and the vote could be counted. I guess this is evidence from the Democrats that they were trying to make sure all votes were legal?

Trouble is, PA law dictates that election officials cannot contact voters about mail-in or absentee ballots that have been reviewed/canvassed before the election. They also cannot canvass ballots before election day. So the Democrats lodged affidavits confirming that election officials broke PA election laws.

That sweet sweet irony feeds my soul.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
REPORT: FOX News Hires Crisis Management Team to Handle PR Over Ratings Crisis

The Fox News Channel crashed in ratings on Saturday, coming in a distant third place to leader CNN and second place MSNBC. In the week before Tuesday’s election Fox News averaged more than double the viewership of CNN and MSNBC.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Well duh. What the hell did they think would happen. I know this whole sham is a concoction of corporate lizard people because I see this EVERY day at work.

You've got people actually working and then you have baby eating lizards attempting to force their will on the people that make them money, but they understand jack # about the who, what, why, or where.....and that same exact disconnect is happening with everything from Covid to Biden being president.

The people actually on the ground are, well......on the ground. In a completely different reality than the lizards. The lizards are too stupid to self reflect or do much thinking at all..... they just want you to bow to them. Period. That's precisely the problem with college education.....gives idiots a superiority complex.

I laughed out loud at this. I was one of those on here who saw Virginia being called for Biden when Trump was way ahead and there was only 1% counted. I was absolutely furious.

They screwed over the wrong audience!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Those are uncounted.

even if they're all thrown out they wont effect the results.

Someone said that it was around 10k ballots. And no one is saying this was fraud. Their saying these voters needed to provide proof of identification and failed to do so by Nov. 9th.

Also you are assuming they are all votes for biden.

It sets a precedent for other judges to see that, indeed, it's okay to do what the laws say.

Nobody wants to be first in today's horrible political environment. But nobody remembers who was second.

Also, no evidence of this, but one must wonder how many "officials" are pooping their pants now that the proof of the fraud is coming out. One must imagine there's a lot of behind the scenes whispering of "just get this over with and out of the courts!"
edit on 12-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Lilroanie

Getting a final ruling on the computer glitched count is paramount. That’s looking to be huge swings in all the races.

Definitely. President Trump has been alluding to that all week. He says something really big is coming next week.. it may be related to the computer glitches.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

But....Billy also “altered” his chemistry quite a bit in early manhood, so I hear. Never met him personally.

I've seen several. They're very creepy.

My sister thinks I'm a shaman. I'd never claim that myself, but the sh*t I've seen.

I'm plugged into something. I have no idea what it is though.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: etshrtslr

In my eyes, unless you’re Scottish....it’s just a dress.

A skirt is a more accurate description

It’s total cultural misappropriation. They are such hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The "symbolism" will be their downfall has real meaning to me because some of the things I've seen that the public isn't privy to is quite jarring. Not like actual lizards, haven't seen one yet but I'd shoot it in the face on sight.

I'm halfway convinced that if the energy of the planet is supposed to be spherical instead of a pyramid syphon shape, that someone is attempting to make it spherical again. Because the things corporate are attempting to do at my workplace almost appears as sabotage all the way at the top.....that's how stupid it's getting.

And yes I used to think he was nuts too, until I saw this:

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago3303699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Really?? You must tell me every detail!! Inbox if you must!!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wasn't it a Bret someone or other who made that prediction?

Election night, FOX Decision Desk predicted D+13 early on election evening...then D+5 (House) end of night.

FYI...at least 3 more R flips coming in UT, RI, CA.
edit on 12-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Really?? You must tell me every detail!! Inbox if you must!!

I'll shoot you a PM. Give me a few minutes.

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join