It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Is that all the ones that the dems flipped in 2018?

I don't remember how many they got.

Oh heck no. Dems gained 41 in 2018 bloodbath. Went up 235-199. That’s going to flatten around 220-215. Somewhere around that. Definitely NOT what the House Dems were promised / expecting.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Uncle Baal Gates wants to save us all, and the world. But, needs to change everything to do so.

In Baal Gates we TRUST. They even want to take away all your pensions and EVERYTHING you own. Oligarchs and megalomaniacs...Global Financial Reset...What could possibly go wrong?

The Road Ahead | Green Horizon Summit 2020:
10 speakers, Gates starts at 54:25 to 59:45 on "Breakthrough Energy" (Green) to build the NetZero carbon future.🙄 More Climate scam crap. He even said need to do all this at an accelerated rate.

At 1 hr mark, Larry Fink, CEO of BlackRock speaks. More of the same on reducing carbon (does that include reducing humans?) & Agenda 2030 crap and kiss your pensions goodbye.

They even titled their discussion from Bill Gates' "Information At Your Fingertips" keynote speech for Comdex 1995 which became the basis for his book "The Road Ahead", predicting the next decade in technology - right and wrong.
Source: The Road Ahead - Bill Gates Comdex Keynote 1995 (youtube video)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
Something else I just remembered, I really wish they'd do a recount in CA also because the proof in the pudding for me is Kern county going blue. You can't piss standing up(even as a woman) and not hit an oil well in Kern county.

There's basically 2 career paths there, Ag or Oil. NO WAY Kern goes blue heh. I'm convinced we (CA) went purple or mostly Red minus LA and San Fran etc. I live in LA county and I have never seen the R open support like it has been here. I was almost convinced LA would go purple.

@Rubini has some pre-rigging numbers mapped out. The "flip" isn't possible in the states listed.

LilR,

This is interesting...

California:
I have Official data from Nov 5 - at 4:30 pm ET (1:30 pm PT)

Data show that 9.7 Million ballots are missing.
2.5 Million were missing, as of Nov. 5
were they all Trump votes?

if those 9.7 Million missing ballots are Trump votes,
in California the result is this:

Trump 13.7 Million votes
Biden 7.9 Million

This ^^^ feels right. Most DJT voters were secret voters.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Flesh699

After all I have seen, I’m ready to take david icke literally.
Billy Corgan says he witnessed a shapeshifter in his own house.

But....Billy also “altered” his chemistry quite a bit in early manhood, so I hear. Never met him personally.

I've seen several. They're very creepy.

My sister thinks I'm a shaman. I'd never claim that myself, but the sh*t I've seen.

I'm plugged into something. I have no idea what it is though.

When younger and more "intune" with experimental energies I saw a shadow peek around a corner at me. Later that night there was an ungodly thump above us like we pissed it off because we didn't allow it to scare us.

Clowns.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago4404699 by Flesh699 because: Added night

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Fantastic post. Thank you.

All the politics and actors involved and stuff discussed on here well I'm waaayyy behind in that regard. Miles.
None of the bad guys can do so much as one extra blink a day without you lot noticing it lol.

CIA/FBI got nothing on you Anons.

Thanks for everything you're doing guys and gals. You really are amazing y'know.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Is that all the ones that the dems flipped in 2018?

I don't remember how many they got.

Oh heck no. Dems gained 41 in 2018 bloodbath. Went up 235-199. That’s going to flatten around 220-215. Somewhere around that. Definitely NOT what the House Dems were promised / expecting.

If only LEGAL votes are counted...House would go to Rs.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Think you could add me as well? I’m a lurker been here a long time. Very intrigued into your experiences.

Also, just wanted to thank you along with everyone else here for your dedication and insights into this roller coaster of a ride we’ve been on. There is an amazing amount of knowledge and truth being shared on this thread. Some tough to hear but in the end I know the light will overcome.
edit on 12-11-2020 by Suranwrap200 because: Can’t spell

edit on 12-11-2020 by Suranwrap200 because: Over thinking

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Uncle Baal Gates wants to save us all, and the world. But, needs to change everything to do so.

In Baal Gates we TRUST. They even want to take away all your pensions and EVERYTHING you own. Oligarchs and megalomaniacs...Global Financial Reset...What could possibly go wrong?

The Road Ahead | Green Horizon Summit 2020:
10 speakers, Gates starts at 54:25 to 59:45 on "Breakthrough Energy" (Green) to build the NetZero carbon future.🙄 More Climate scam crap. He even said need to do all this at an accelerated rate.

At 1 hr mark, Larry Fink, CEO of BlackRock speaks. More of the same on reducing carbon (does that include reducing humans?) & Agenda 2030 crap and kiss your pensions goodbye.

They even titled their discussion from Bill Gates' "Information At Your Fingertips" keynote speech for Comdex 1995 which became the basis for his book "The Road Ahead", predicting the next decade in technology - right and wrong.
Source: The Road Ahead - Bill Gates Comdex Keynote 1995 (youtube video)

It always seems "they" want to stop using oil, gas, coal now and figure it all out later. In the meantime they have to tax us now for that "breakthrough, innovative, renewable, cutting edge, technology" to be pursued at a later date from "innovative, cutting edge branded technology" companies, like, umm, oh I don't know.... Solyndra

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Missing"?

What's that mean?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

"The dogs are loose" email screencap is from Q579.

I wasn't able to find it on Wikileaks.

Sorry for leaving it unsourced. I pulled the image from my own archives, and thought it was self-explanatory. It seems like a fair trade-off, to post something in-the-moment that will get advanced by other members with better resources and memory than me.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
PMs sent. 🙂

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

YES! That is what I feel too! I just feel the shenanigans going on here will blow all the other states BS combined out of the water!

ETA: I really think CA went purple at minimum if not almost OK red!
ETA2: Also think of all the seats we'd gain if they expose it here too.
edit on 11/12/2020 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

link   

Really?? You must tell me every detail!! Inbox if you must!!

I'll shoot you a PM. Give me a few minutes.

I have seen a TR3B shoot a purple plasma laser across the sky in downtown byram ms. I recorded it in mufon.

I also have seen a glowing orb of pure white light that flew up to me and away.

I have also seen a school of willo whips. Those things will drop you to your knees in terror.

These events happened over a few years time and nothing weird has happened in about ten years.

My parents saw a flying saucer before I was born.

My second wife’s father saw a flying cigar when he was hunting in the woods as a boy. Went from fixed in place to gone in the blink of an eye.

I have never seen any aliens and make no claims as to what the actual eff I’m saw.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
This has likely been mentioned ad nauseum, and I still think Q is an op in an op, but I've been amused by the MSM's assertions that "Qanon" (whatever that is) is a violent extremist movement. If anything, it cements arses to seats and spotlights government ...er malarkey. Something that used to be uniquely American.

I will write one thing supportive of it, and that is anything that brings attention to the motives and means of one's government is totally a good thing, as long as the info discussed has reality.

Reality is tough to come by these days... primarily thanks to assorted government ops.

Hey BD. Op within an op? I'd love to hear your thoughts on that.

MSM...amusing in a sad way I guess, not too surprising though. Anything to keep the masses ignorant right? If they can steer the public away from educational LARP's like this one that does tend to help the control system along. It also has a good chance of polarizing many Antifa leaning types against Q readers...

I agree on not seeing the problem with it. This tendency to be highly critical of our government and the other various assorted powers that be is at least as deeply rooted a tradition in America as apple pie.

Eidt to add: I think I should acknowledge the likelihood that anti-Q propaganda and such is also laying the groundwork for possible future political style character assassinations/prosecutions, what with all the negative press, congressional hearings, etc. Even in the absence of real crimes, they can say 'He's one of those Q guys! Take him away!' Pretty lame if you ask me.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I'm currently training a squadron of highly advanced pigeons to carry messages to you all in anticipation of outages.
Look to the skies!

I'm sorry, but I think I ate my pigeon. I didn't know that that was what it was for. Would you train and send me another one please? I promise not to eat this one.

originally posted by: Aallanon
I heard Sydney Powell say, the voter fraud criteria for judgement is a preponderance of the evidence.

preponderance of the evidence
Primary tabs
Overview
Preponderance of the evidence is one type of evidentiary standard used in a burden of proof analysis. Under the preponderance standard, the burden of proof is met when the party with the burden convinces the fact finder that there is a greater than 50% chance that the claim is true. This is the burden of proof in a civil trial.

www.law.cornell.edu...

think hard about that.

There does seem to be quite a preponderence of evidence piling up.
edit on 12-11-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Here comes Michigan. State Senate requests FULL audit of ballots. Mix in the Great Lakes Justice Center lawsuit. Michigan getting hot.

mobile.twitter.com...

Will Dem SOS agree?
edit on 12-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I did he was a punk he never did stuff like that to my knowledge at least when he was young

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
lol @ MSM

As soon as the whistleblowers, computer experts, affidavits, recounts, and lawsuits get filed....

CV-19 is back in business.
- 2nd wave
- shut down for 6 weeks
- bodies falling from sky
- vax won’t be enough
- masks need to wear masks
-.....the horror!!!!

Wait...99% are ok? VaporVirus

I participated in an msm online poll this morning and, out of 72,000 votes, 73% are okay with wearing required masks. That was disappointing.

We have a ways to go with getting the population to open their eyes.
edit on 12-11-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

He was good friends with Brian Warner (Marylin Manson)
Biggest narcissistic douche ever. That ain’t no act.

Never meet your heroes.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

saladfingers, this clip (start at 1:47) seems appropriate for your role in the Ku Knights:

Keep it coming!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Really?? You must tell me every detail!! Inbox if you must!!

I'll shoot you a PM. Give me a few minutes.

I have seen a TR3B shoot a purple plasma laser across the sky in downtown byram ms. I recorded it in mufon.

I also have seen a glowing orb of pure white light that flew up to me and away.

I have also seen a school of willo whips. Those things will drop you to your knees in terror.

These events happened over a few years time and nothing weird has happened in about ten years.

My parents saw a flying saucer before I was born.

My second wife’s father saw a flying cigar when he was hunting in the woods as a boy. Went from fixed in place to gone in the blink of an eye.

I have never seen any aliens and make no claims as to what the actual eff I’m saw.

You just blew my mind. Are you referring to this thing (willo whips)?

From here: en.wikipedia.org...

I saw a triangle once when I was boy walking down our long country driveway to catch the bus. It was winter and snow covered the ground. I happened to look up at the exact time a perfectly shaped triangle shifted into a cloud. It had 3 points of light.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago1904699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join