It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: Aallanon

We are being strangled.
We don't have the reach the deep state does.
We need to find a way.

The answers are near.....

We have to find them.

We have more than we know.....

Where? What?

This new letter from the DHS department of cybersecurity is a tough blow.

We need to reach MORE PEOPLE. How do you fight the machine that controls the mediums in which we communicate with one another?

We have more than we know.........

That letter would not survive even a rudimentary cross examination, but it's a fine, fine piece of propaganda.

Problem is, we're running out of critical thinkers who read beyond the headlines.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is this saying there are Coup leaders within the Department of Homeland Security?

mobile.twitter.com...

------------

Never mind.. I see is a psychological operation. The statement was not from the Department of Homeland Security.

mobile.twitter.com...

Confirmed ..... No press releases from DHS.gov state anything like that .... BUT CISA does

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result. ...

“While we know there are many unfounded claims and opportunities for misinformation about the process of our elections, we can assure you we have the utmost confidence in the security and integrity of our elections, and you should too. When you have questions, turn to elections officials as trusted voices as they administer elections.”

The plot Q uickens !

Could be good news regarding cheating the machines .... And a message to the DS ... The Jig is up .... Perhaps
For what it's worth I Believe this is Good ....

edit on 11122020 by MetalThunder because: 777

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Trump gets win in PA Court on ballot exclusions.

mobile.twitter.com...

twitter.com...

*100 ballots

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Yes, I think the Red Team underperformed on topsoil deliveries before the election, to keep the Big Boom stuff in-play for longer. They're not changing many more minds immediately before the election anyway. It's the best play, to hold your cards tightly.

凌遲 Lingchi, The Chinese Torture Known As Death By A Thousand ...allthatsinteresting.com ›The ancient Chinese torture tactic known as lingchi — which translates loosely to “slow slicing,” “lingering death,” or “death by a thousand cuts” ...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Whoa - Massachuttes intentionally misspells Republican as "Repubiican" as to invalidate a straight ticket vote. This is insane. I believe Code Monkey already called something like this out.

Trump recently tweeted with L and capital I used to spell "well"

Think bigger

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
So DJT retweets about Fox's doom were pointing to this account through the replies. No idea the connection, but he posted this clip of Lightfoot.

The clip is staggeringly horrifying to me...... Horrifying.

This creature has amassed a crowd of phones, with human tripods. The phones directed them to leave the house, stand in a circle, hold said god up to record a full blown mental patient say something about something.

They are ALL viewing their world through the CCPtracking/Darpa/AI monster.

They left earth and are no longer on it.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: Quadrivium

Huh.

Welp, that settles it.

That was its' intention.
To make people lose heart.
Stay strong.
There is only ONE way out of this.
GOD.
GOD wins.
You have more than you know.
We have always had it to some degree.
It is the ONE thing they keep trying to remove and THEY CAN'T.
You have more than you know?
WHAT?

FAITH.
Eta.
It is the one thing they keep trying to take.
edit on 12-11-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: zvezdar
This is actually hilarious:

mobile.twitter.com...

Democrats lodged affidavits in a PA legal case, probably thinking they were supporting the defence against Trump. Some of the affidavits are from Democrat voters explain how they were contacted by officials because their votes were defective before the election so that they could fix the errors and the vote could be counted. I guess this is evidence from the Democrats that they were trying to make sure all votes were legal?

Trouble is, PA law dictates that election officials cannot contact voters about mail-in or absentee ballots that have been reviewed/canvassed before the election. They also cannot canvass ballots before election day. So the Democrats lodged affidavits confirming that election officials broke PA election laws.

They cannot possibly be this stupid

It makes me suspicious

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

[...]

My paranoia is making Me very suspicious
edit on Thu Nov 12 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

[...]

My paranoia is making Me very suspicious
edit on Thu Nov 12 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Double post.... they are watching 👀

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Double post.... they are watching 👀

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

If someone on twitter said this then it must be true.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Biden is the president elect 😳

Jeez
edit on 12-11-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
No evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Funny, until it is introduced in a legal process I guess that is true. In the meantime there is ample documentation, personal accounts and digital code of it.

It seems strange to me that folks can't see this. To get a dead person to vote requires this: "hey, we need votes, will you go through the country registrar and get folks who have died long enough ago to go unnoticed." "Also, while you're at it, look up women who no longer go by their maiden name." "Then bring that all back here and you'll forge some ballots." "make sure you cover your tracks."

Someone has to do this. It isn't fairy dust turing to filled in circles.

A guy, at a company has to hire programmers, has to create team, put together resources, put together meetings, create flow charts, do testing, get in contact with "officials" and then implement this. This doesn't fall from the sky on election day.

I really don't think the average person understands that in some circles this is called a "conspiracy." In others it is called a plan.

And it takes as much planning as building a High Rise - maybe more, or opening a 50 store chain of Yogurt Shops. These are not kids goofing, it's too important for a "well gee, let's see if all works at game time" effort. These people are PROFESSIONAL vote riggers. They make a LIVING vote rigging. They pay taxes - maybe, on earnings derived from vote rigging.

The network just rigged the election for a corrupt demented pedophile and his insufferable VP to the tune of countless energy hours.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

How can we verify that this document is real?

More than likely it's not. It is probably just propaganda.
Yet, normies will see it as truth.

We lose touch with what it is to be a normie after we realize the depth of the conspiracies unfolding around us.
Many people are happy just living their day to day lives. They honestly support those that won't require them to think for themselves.
They want the easy button.
It is a VERY sad state we find ourselves in.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

here's the original.

www.cisa.gov...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

All of us extremely disappointed and wondering how we got to where we are?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
@PaulFurber has a bit of an update on the BigDAnon saga.

Not much we haven't surmised or dug into here, but for those following along. Scroll down, there are two bits.

of note, the MI AG is vile, you'll see.

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join