It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

He's a real piece of work, isn't he.

BTW, he called Joe Biden this morning to congratulate him.

So did our PM ScoMo days ago, bucket loads of Aussies are ropeable and I`m one of them about it.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Quadrivium

here's the original.

www.cisa.gov...

Propaganda to make one lose FAITH.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

One more sleep.

Tomorrow, Friday the 13th, the sun shall rise, again.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Apparently we are number one persona non grata for the left these days. They like to throw “QAnon” randomly into any issues they are having. It’s comical.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Just because you are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
Double post.... they are watching 👀

Beer?

link   
Guys. The last card. The last card. The last card.
Carol rosin.

It’s gonna be ff.

My skin is crawling.

link   

AOC doesn't get that crossing the border is illegal, even when a top LEO gives her the statute number.

This is the special brand of dumb we are dealing with. Completely uneducated in critical thinking skills.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
May be something or nothing at all but you never know in the cabal bag of tricks...

DHS Combats Potential Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack - Release Date: September 3, 2020

Today, CISA is releasing the Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Program Status Report as part of an update on efforts underway in support of Executive Order (E.O.) 13865 on Coordinating National Resilience to Electromagnetic Pulses. E.O. 13865 establishes resilience and security standards for U.S. critical infrastructure as a national priority.

Excerpt from the DHS report:

FEMA is developing an interagency EMP exercise to be conducted in fiscal year 2021. The exercise will address the unique, widespread, cross-sector effects of an EMP event and challenge planning assumptions used by federal planners when considering EMP actions.

Fiscal 2021 started October 1, 2020.

There are a number of field demonstration (or pilot) projects planned and underway by both DHS and DOE to assess EMP vulnerability and then deploy, evaluate, and validate EMP mitigation and protection technologies. One such pilot is the San Antonio Electromagnetic Defense Initiative, designed to show how an entire region can become resilient against an EMP.

We know how some of these exercises go 'live'. Preppin the next Op? Though, I'm thinking this would be preparation against foreign adversaries to get Trump out.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Quadrivium

here's the original.

www.cisa.gov...

Propaganda to make one lose FAITH.

Q did not call it Darkness for nothing, folks just did not realize it was directed at anons. Let us hope suicide week is not the same.

@canadianmason i agree, As i think this layout of the time line makes the most sense.

@pokeyjoe we are the new Russian interference agents

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The GOP chairwoman of Arizona’s largest county has resigned from her position.

On Tuesday, Maricopa County Party Chair Rae Chornenky resigned after it was made public that she failed to attend a pre-election ballot machine test.

Republican state legislator Kelly Townsend took to Twitter to reprimand the chair and call for her to step down.

www.oann.com...

Why are there so many lazy incompetent apathetic people in power positions that just float through their jobs?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
POTUS last tweet was at 11:34:00, (9 hours ago AND includes 11.3 MARKER):

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.” @ChanelRion @OANN

1) NOTE - it is NOT a retweet; so POTUS or Dan Scavino typed this!

2) It's ALL CAPS (important) and contains multiple numbers - this means 2 key decode methods:
a) CAPS only gematria,
b) Descending Pyramid of post numbers (from tweet numbers)

3) Simple Gematria gives 1899 which resolves to 999
Equivalents:
i) All evil transgressors and traitors of humanity, especially the ones who continue to lie with complete awareness, are bound in the lower realms until judgement day unless they repent!

ii) They tried molding society like they couldn't help themselves; never really teaching anything to anyone - killing the competition. It is known as the way a beast anti-christ system operates.

iii) And they are singing the Song of Moses, the slave of God, and the song of the lamb, saying great and wonderful are your works Jehovah, God the Almighty, righteous and true are you ways King of Eternity.

4) Descending Pyramid Posts:
+++
++
+

a) Tweet contains following numbers (ignoring the 000s):
27 221 941 435

b) We add the digits in each number then concatenate pairs to get this descending pyramid:
27, 221, 941, 435
(9, 5, 14, 12)
95, 514, 1412
( 14, 10, 8)
1410, 108
( 6, 9)

c) These are the decoded posts linked to the tweet:

#27 Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

#221 What news broke? American contractors where? Hanging from feet? Re-read dumps. Why is this relevant? News unlocks map. Expand your thinking.
(Think Software companies/cloud services for voting - in germany, spain and serbia)

#941 German Antifaschitzen pictures from 1930s: These people are stupid. Maxine stupid.

#435 ‘Yellow Brick Road'. F-I speech - history. Wizards & Warlocks. Alice & Wonderland. Solved?

#95 What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU. Keep digging and keep organizing the info into graphics (critical). God bless. Hillary & Saudi Arabia Snow White Godfather III

#514 /greatawakening/

#1412 x2.png: Picture of Space Shuttle from rear emphasising rockets

#1410 Foxconn_ZZ.png, X10.png, Clas_1.png, Clas_2.png
Pictures of:
China building
Pallets of cardbox boxes - full of Ballots?

#108 Replying to "The first "extraction order" referenced 0200 Zulu time": Nothing is as it seems, Anon. What occurred? It flushed BO out. Why is that relevant? Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.

Anonymous ID: GVUvg1M7 No.147819733 📁
Nov 3 2017 16:56:13 (EST)
God speed to those who will be put in harms way. You are the bravest men and women on earth.
We will never forget.
All share one title in common and that is the title of "Hero."
"The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever
."

Timestamp encodes multiple 11.3 and Nov 13ths.

edit on 12-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Whoa - Massachuttes intentionally misspells Republican as "Repubiican" as to invalidate a straight ticket vote. This is insane. I believe Code Monkey already called something like this out.

Trump recently tweeted with L and capital I used to spell "well"

Think bigger

Nice catch Trillium
Working together?
Implies what?
Your FAITH and TRUST will be rewarded
Be ready to explain to friends and loved one's as Q instructed

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The GOP chairwoman of Arizona’s largest county has resigned from her position.

On Tuesday, Maricopa County Party Chair Rae Chornenky resigned after it was made public that she failed to attend a pre-election ballot machine test.

Republican state legislator Kelly Townsend took to Twitter to reprimand the chair and call for her to step down.

www.oann.com...

Why are there so many lazy incompetent apathetic people in power positions that just float through their jobs?

Change my mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dark Winter indeed.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I verified it before I posted the twatter link. Law changes are here:

www.votespa.com...

The court submission is here:

lawandcrime.com... uit/

The claims in the link are legit.

link   

Blood

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

This creature has amassed a crowd of phones, with human tripods. The phones directed them to leave the house, stand in a circle, hold said god up to record a full blown mental patient say something about something.

They are ALL viewing their world through the CCPtracking/Darpa/AI monster.

They left earth and are no longer on it.

You inspired a quick picture

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zvezdar

I don’t trust anything lawn and crime has to say.

Totally biased

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Lord Mark Malloch-Brown

Lord Moloch Himself.

Worl d Wide Election Rigging by the Queen's Privy Council

Exposed 2 yrs ago.

[KNOWINGLY]

Isn't "ownership" of P so...DELECTO. (M.R.)?
edit on 12-11-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join