It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
Breaking news

link

a step in the right direction

Last Thursday the Secretary of State for Pennsylvania answered a reporter's question..telling him that they had been counting late-arriving ballots and adding them to the total since Wednesday afternoon.

This was one hour before Justice Sam Alito told them to separate the late arriving ballots from all the others.

There is no indication that Pennsylvania election officials complied with Justice Alitos order. But there were many complaints that they had not complied over the weekend.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, that Hair Icon tweet is shouting at me "HRC Brought to Book!"

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Guys can you help me find something.

Some posted a link to a gatewaypundeit article about the dominion software.

But someone else posted a link to the actual researchers where the gateway got it's story.

It was in relation to the

DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE.

twit by trump.

I'm not sure if any of those were posted in here though....

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
All the dirt on Scytl, for those who were asking. Seems to be the key. Talks of members being predators, sex with children charges.

columbusfreepress.com...
edit on 11/12/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

It was a school of green orbs. They were about basketball size. They looked like neon green bubbles. The green was “effervescent?” I think that’s the word. The green “sheen” would move like a car with a fancy paint job.

Anyway they flew/floated across my back yard deliberately. Intelligently.
It was about 8:30 at night. The moon was bright, maybe full, I dunno.

As soon as I saw them I screamed “sh!t” as loud as I could and fell to my knees.
It was pure unadulterated terror. If you’ve ever almost stepped on a copperhead....you know the sick feeling of dread I’m talking about.

I have told this story many times here over the years and someone finally said “ those sound like will o whisps.
Were you by water?

Sure enough there was a community lake in my backyard.

edit on 12-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Looks like 'Ron' may have had another venture lined up before moving away from 8Kun..

@codemoneyZ

Ron @CodeMonkeyZ
What we have learned so far from reading the Dominion Voting System manual:

edit on 12-11-2020 by Parksy1981 because: Can't spell LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: carewemust

Looks like 'Ron' may have had another venture lined up before moving away from 8Kun..

@codemoneyZ

Ron @CodeMonkeyZ
What we have learned so far from reading the Dominion Voting System manual:

Who knew ... For the diggers ..

Dominion Voting Systems Manuals

Dominion Voting Systems Voting System Documentation

IT expert finds multitude of ‘flaws’ in Dominion Voting Systems solutions allowing easy manipulation of vote tallies

“Ron,”, who goes by @CodeMonkeyZ on Twitter, has gone through as much documentation as he can get his hands on regarding Dominion Voting Systems. A former Admin for 8kun, Ron has and continues to comb through manuals in search of vulnerabilities within the software. What he has found so far is an avalanche of information that points to a few conclusions regarding this and possibly previous elections.

edit on 11122020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Lengthy, detailed article on con-artist Montgomery, people closely involved on "The Hammer” and its accompanying software, SCORECARD.

Why is “The Hammer” Resurfacing Now?

“So again we have Montgomery morphing his story into something else, something that only he would have direct knowledge of and that it is being used by the government,” Zullo said. “He has been out of government service for almost 12 years; how could he know? Mary Fanning is putting this out all over the internet without any hard, verifiable evidence. She is just taking Montgomery’s claims and running with it. I believe this Hammer/SCORECARD narrative is fabricated nonsense.”

“Montgomery is very convincing when you talk to him,” Zullo continued. “He was telling us all kinds of things. In turn, I would spend hours OSINT crawling the web and would find some information on the web of very things that he was conveying to us that he purported to be secret knowledge that only he possessed — not all of them, but many of them were discoverable in the public domain.

You might change your thinking on this "Hammer/Scorecard" if you have the time to read the whole article.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe 4949 is the last post, nice 13-13 completion imo, just watched this vid and i know he dislikes Qetc n spoken out against Qect strongly, one would be surprised after viewing though, he be anti Qetc, other words by Qetc demise the Qetc side or lite side imo morphs Bigley and atm is Massively = Qetc is all of us knowingly and unknowingly lol. > www.youtube.com...

a reply to: Flesh699

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Points to the poll workers/IT using the software not as designed or intended by the developers.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

what im looking for was a brake down of code.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Nice find, this pretty much says it all. Filling in and scanning completely blank ballots. Or at least requested it. I wonder why 🤔

Pennsylvania Department of State requested a function from Dominion Voting Software to allow local “Operators” with access to “totally blank ballots” to examine, RE-MARK IF NEEDED and allowed, and then re-scan into the tabulator.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It's now becoming clearer why mainstream media and Democratic Governors particularly, are pushing for a Statewide lockdowns.

There needs to be a 10-day period For everybody to vote again..in person, as we have in past years, but it can't be done if multiple states are locked down.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Have you seen this:

What's your opinion on it?

JFK Jr impersonator (ducks for cover)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I could be being a total ass to the victims but I can see a bunch of false flags on bridges closing off states.

Check this out:
www.cincinnati.com...

Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear told Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky residents to prepare for its primary river crossing to be closed into December.

"We are looking at weeks, perhaps more than a month," Beshear said Thursday. "We have repairs that will take weeks to execute."

Kentucky Transportation Secretary Jim Gray said there were 20 inspectors on the bridge Thursday and many more working behind the scenes. Gray said they are working on all parts of the project simultaneously to save time: assessments, purchasing, repair planning and more.

Gray added that they are working with the trucking community to "get the word out" about the closure and need to protect surrounding bridges, like the historic Roebling Suspension Bridge, from heavy traffic, but said law enforcement will need to help.

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago0804699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago3304699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

what im looking for was a brake down of code.

Try this guy.

mobile.twitter.com...

Scroll down his feed. He has the leaked code apparently.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Could be a psyop seed for sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Hannity reported on this on his day time Radio show.

They were rejected by Texas 3 times now.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I posted multiple links a few pages back. Also check out codemonkey. He has a break down of it. Also posted a few pages back
edit on 11/12/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join