It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Just gonna drop thisun over here...

Lehigh election judge facing criminal ballot tampering charges decides to resign after all

PA Health Chief.

PA = Keystone

Ermmm.. I'm wishing very hard for the Chans right now and their cute little ? over the pic warning thingy, That is seriously disturbing!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

In my eyes, unless you’re Scottish....it’s just a dress.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There is a definite change in POTUS tweeting pattern today!

Since Nov 3rd POTUS has been tweeting less, in small distanced groups with gaps. A lot less retweets of others.

Today we have 41 tweets so far, with most being retweets and 1 self-retweet - back to the pre-election pattern!

The self-retweet has a DELTA of 02 01:37:30, pointing to posts:

201, 137, 3730
edit on 12-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zona

Illegals can get a DL in California too, and we also are not asked for and get sniped at if we try to show our ID to vote, so...

link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I seriously hate the media and their COVID fear-mongering. I keep examining the numbers here. We did have a couple days with high case count, but those numbers have dropped off sharply to the 8th which is the last day of reporting, so we seem to be trending back to sanity in this area. The 7-day average doesn't reflect that yet, but it won't be long unless we have another couple of high spike days.

Meanwhile, the mayor rumbles about increased restrictions ... but he acknowledges he likely can't do much without area wide agreement.

The school district is warning that some schools may have to go to modified schedule, but we've heard nothing from son's particular building. The last COVID warning they sent us was over two weeks ago, and they send courtesy emails to everyone if there is an "incident" in the building. So either they have had so many they've given up on that, or there is nothing to report.

link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Just gonna drop thisun over here...

Lehigh election judge facing criminal ballot tampering charges decides to resign after all

PA Health Chief.

PA = Keystone

Ermmm.. I'm wishing very hard for the Chans right now and their cute little ? over the pic warning thingy, That is seriously disturbing!!!

That thing that is our Secretary of Health here in PA is a child psychologist. If I had to take my child to a psychologist, and that was waiting in the office for us.... I'd turn right around and walk out without saying a word.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I seriously hate the media and their COVID fear-mongering. I keep examining the numbers here. We did have a couple days with high case count, but those numbers have dropped off sharply to the 8th which is the last day of reporting, so we seem to be trending back to sanity in this area. The 7-day average doesn't reflect that yet, but it won't be long unless we have another couple of high spike days.

Meanwhile, the mayor rumbles about increased restrictions ... but he acknowledges he likely can't do much without area wide agreement.

The school district is warning that some schools may have to go to modified schedule, but we've heard nothing from son's particular building. The last COVID warning they sent us was over two weeks ago, and they send courtesy emails to everyone if there is an "incident" in the building. So either they have had so many they've given up on that, or there is nothing to report.

At least the Flu has been defeated LoL

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Wow the top 5 stories on Guardian are all about how Biden "won" and Trump is militantly refusing to concede. It's mental masturbation, for sure. No reports about vote verification, recounts, certification or the fact no electoral votes have been cast yet.

www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2020/nov/12/us-election-results-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-presidential-electoral-college-votes
www.theguardian.com...[/q uote]

The dem voters are in total darkness. I've seen their comments. They have no idea there are current investigations ongoing into election/voter fraud. They are in total denial. Oblivious.

I can't imagine the tremendous shock-trauma they'll go into when the undeniable Truth is exposed. It will completely shake their fake world and raze it to the ground.

Get ready for the tears. And more craziness.
edit on 12-11-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Yes!! I agree, Q is trying to bring us together and is succeeding. I also think there is 1 person here but not usually in this thread, that pretends to be a troll and slams everything right sided, but I think what he is really doing is pushing the right to fight harder, and weed out the fakes. Or he is just crazy

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

It ain’t me...I’m here more because I feel like we’ve been shunned to the uncool kids table.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

No not you. His name reminds me of a month of the year at first glance. Follow the bread crumbs...lol

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

That's funny I like it here than anywhere else. We are getting the scoops before anyone. We out in alot of leg work. That's why I'm here, the trove of information

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
10 House seats flipped to GOP when Nancy promised to expand Dem control.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Oh him. Yeah. I like him because we have the same personality. But yeah.
Just gotta be secure enough with what your heart and gut tell you and remind yourself nobody knows everything.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just an anecdotal observation.

We have had folks post in this thread from nearly every state and a lot of countries.

But it seems to me we have a great many regular posters from the "Keystone"... State.

Probably the highest proportion is from PA, where the final Vote Fraud Battle cum Restore The Republic event is taking place.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Breaking news

link

a step in the right direction

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Let's hear it for the 'Blue Wave'...

Republicans have now flipped 10 seats in the House:

CA-48 Michelle Steel
FL-27 Maria Elvira Salazar
FL-26 Carlos Gimenez
IA-01 Ashley Hinson
MI-03 Peter Meijer
MN-07 Michelle Fischbach
NY-11 Nicole Malliotakis
NM-02 Yvette Herrell
OK-05 Stephanie Bice
SC-01 Nancy Mace

twitter.com...

...with MOAR to come.
Impressive, since R's lost none...and were predicted to lose 15-20 seats.
edit on 12-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
10 House seats flipped to GOP when Nancy promised to expand Dem control.

mobile.twitter.com...

So far.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wasn't it a Bret someone or other who made that prediction?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Good dig thread on DOMINION...

Dr. Andrew Appel, a Princeton Professor of Computer Science, and an election security expert demonstrated in 2016 on Fox News how a Dominion Voting Machine could be hacked to switch votes from one candidate to another.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join