It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

lol.

People have tried to tell the q followers that q has sucked up parts of other ct's and passed them off as it's own.

That sky event stuff has been making the rounds in ct spaces for at least the last 20 years.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I really, really, really, wish those people had a sliver of credibility anymore.
You laugh at q. Q laughs at you.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
Check out this link from twitter. It's shows all the data from the hack and some very good reports. It's my opinion this is the smoking gun.

mobile.twitter.com...

This is definitely Q related because he spoke Of this happening and there are some references to him. Also purpose misspelling that I believe are worth being investigated.

From your link "Serbia" is heavily featured. Dominion Voting Systems Corporation: Osmana Djikica 18 Grad Srbija

There was a White House peace deal meeting this summer, now who was it again... hmmm, uhhh, oh yes Kosovo/Serbia.

There are absolutely zero coincidences.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Most red states are. It just makes the rest of the country happy to believe that we're a bunch of backward intolerant hillbillies.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree, there are many foreign countrys involved as I pointed out before. Maybe so he was able to get access to it and see the data, maybe that's how the war room was able to monitor in real time? I honestly don't know. The thing is why are all these foreign countries involved in our election? It's very concerning no matter your political party is.

I also agree, I don't believe in coincidences anymore either
edit on 11/12/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Righty... firstly, I don't want to sway the thread off course and following the core info. So, I'll do a bit of digging and see if I can get a solid angle on the ASO Group and this Russ fellow. I've already determined that they are sharing the same building as Turbine Aircraft Marketing, Inc

I'm actually thinking that they might just be trying to hawk sales off the back of the Q phenomena. A marketing ploy. Maybe.

So, don't waste any more space on this particular aspect right now. I'll do a full report when I have something solid.

Discrediting false information is just as important as following the credible sources. Carry on!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Whoa - Massachuttes intentionally misspells Republican as "Repubiican" as to invalidate a straight ticket vote. This is insane. I believe Code Monkey already called something like this out.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Can we please hang them yet?
Please???????

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It's just raining evidence of fraud all over. This was no mistake. People that program these machines know they have to have wording exact or it won't work. But don't forget there is no fraud or any proof whatsoever of fraud. lol

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I have a theory that Savethechildren has a double meaning.
One of them being besides the obvious that when you talk to adults about Mind Weapons and Programming you actually have to talk to them like children.
Look at most comments on CNN and you'll see what I mean.

Yes I understand. I've seen them.

I don't want to keep banging on about God and stuff in the middle of a train of discussion, I don't want to annoy people here with it. I hope I don't do that. It's not my intention.
But this is the G.A.M.E. (Great Awakening of Mankind on Earth), and the Spirit messages are not just for me they're for everyone, all of us.
This is an amazing time be here on Earth. So rare. So exciting.

Please, when I describe Spiritual side of situations, please understand it's not something I'm imagining. I try to describe as best I can what I see, what Spirit shows, and the feelings I get.
A couple threads ago I describe seeing God's Army, warriors made of Light - instead of shadows on their bodies such as in the folds of their clothing and the contours of their faces and features, golden Light emanated instead. They had no shadows. Golden-Light bodies with brighter/stronger golden Light where shadows should be.
They showed me that Mankind are God's children. They told me 'they are what we've come for' and 'Some will be left behind'.
When I asked why will you leave them, 'they will choose it' was the reply.
When I asked why would they 'choose' that? Why would they 'choose' that darkness? 'They don't know what they are' came the reply, 'God's children'.
They said President Trump leads this same fight on Earth - he's saving the children. He's coming for the children.

This is why I know 'saving the children' here on Earth = 'saving Mankind' in Spirit realms.
I know it because I was showed it.

And some of us WILL be left behind.

I wish I could send the images from my head/memory to my printer and show you all what I see/have seen when I communicate with Spirit. I really
do wish you all could see it.

edit on 12-11-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Re last post was #4949 and next is #4950:

Think big, think biglier, think biggest...

There are 51 = 3x 17 posts left til we hit #5000.

I was wondering the other day whether we the next posts will be the final batch of 51 before KU "Self destructs"? Although I now think this will be 2 days after inauguration!

See #596 becomes a 2-year DELTA on Jan 23rd!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.
You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

Note 3x 17 in the timestamp also!
edit on 12-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I think there is a battle between good and evil right now. I know in my heart without question I am a good person and will always fight evil. There is more to this, just like you mentioned

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm going with DJT's 73 million votes for DJT for this point.

4 years collusion, impeachment, investigations galore. Collusion to destroy DJT from the eneMedia on Every. Single. Front.

Scared shills attacking Q on every single sight including the chans.

Lockdowns, rally events canceled. Almost all DJT words seen through a eneMedia lense.

Hate, Hate, Hate spewed from every single corner of the planet toward DJT and anyone who approves of his efforts.

How did DJT get 73 million votes? Legit Votes.

Seriously, meditate on that. DJT got 73 million votes, how many if it was a WW vote, in spite of the 100% media driven effort to prevent his reelection. Even the scared little shills have to eat that bowl of steaming crow.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Locked the name in me Notebook. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Whoa - Massachuttes intentionally misspells Republican as "Repubiican" as to invalidate a straight ticket vote. This is insane. I believe Code Monkey already called something like this out.

Trump recently tweeted with L and capital I used to spell "well"

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I'm not seeing how this QSnatch malware is a valid connection to the election device/software

twitter.com...

columbusfreepress.com...
edit on 12-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I like it when people post spiritual or crazy thoughts in the middle of the discussion train. I think it's important to do so keep doing it. I used to feel like I was getting in the way, too, but there's too many bright minds here participating and every note seems to be of higher importance.

I feel that this type of forum discussion is going to evolve into a new type of news gathering...or like a conciousness chain. Almost like a record like a bible or something for the future.

Edit: Matter of fact when I step back and think about the ATS I browsed when I was in school many years ago, this thread reminds me very much of it....before all the weaponized politics.

I wish everyone on the site would quit politics all together and participate. Imagine the things we could uncover!
Edit2: I don't care what anyone says, I sincerely think this is the point of Q, whether intentional or not.

Edit3: In the beginning was the word and the word was DNA.
(HOLY # YOU GUYS SEE THAT? Can't believe it just occured to me!) I must be nuts!

Edit4: ^Precisely why you need to say things. One mind node connects to other mind nodes. Keep on keeping on, Dooby!

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago1402699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago3702699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Fvck NO.
Mississippi. You can pry my guns from my....you know the rest.

It was the kilt, which makes the dude even weider.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

NEW: A Pennsylvania court ruled in favor of the Trump campaign, ordering that the commonwealth may not count ballots where the voters needed to provide proof of identification and failed to do so by Nov. 9.

twitter.com...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
lol @ MSM

As soon as the whistleblowers, computer experts, affidavits, recounts, and lawsuits get filed....

CV-19 is back in business.
- 2nd wave
- shut down for 6 weeks
- bodies falling from sky
- vax won’t be enough
- masks need to wear masks
-.....the horror!!!!

Wait...99% are ok? VaporVirus

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join