It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Search engine Gibiru

According to their website, “Gibiru is the preferred Search Engine for Patriots.” Because Gibiru doesn’t install tracking cookies on your computer they purport to be faster than “NSA Search Engines.” Yea, sure, ok.

More Alternative search engines @ SearchEngine Journal

Else, learn Boolean params for Google searches. Though, latest breaking 'news' hot off the press is always going to be a crap shoot.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

PM for you my friend

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hey guys. Caught up for a minute so I thought I'd try and get into the conversation here. Wow! That's a lot of reading. I haven't read all the threads, though I did get through thread 1 completely. I have also read significant portions of many of the other threads. Read most of the last one. Thanks to everyone helping to make these threads what they are.

a reply to: crankyoldman
a reply to: Quadrivium

From 29:
Quadrivium, you wrote:

I do not "know" all of you but I consider 99% of you to be fine people.
We have all, together, watched the number of sealed indictments rise over the last 4 years.
Usually, the USA, has 700 to 800 per year. We are now WAYYYYY over that for the last 4 years running.
I question EVERYTHING.
I know many of you will reject my following opinion but I honestly need you to keep it in the back of your mind, just in case.
WHAT IF:
Q is a larp?
What if it is a phyops to root out those actually loyal to the idea of America?
What if the indictments keep increasing as they identify those loyal to the founding documents through the Q movement?
Once every few threads I will throw this idea out there.
It is just a "what if", something I would like many of you to keep in the back of your mind.
Something to think about, to subtly dwell upon.
No, I do not believe this is the case. Yet, it is something to consider.
Please don't flame me too hard.
As I said, I honestly question EVERYTHING, and I hope every single one of you do the same.
Peace my friends,
Quad.

To which Cranky replied:

Good you see you post Quad.

One thing maybe not seen by many is I have observed people, here and around the Q world, living with purpose, direction and meaning - maybe for the first time.

Regardless of whether or not Q lives up to the expectations one has created in their mind, many are now living a life with real meaning. We can see this when we compare our inner sense of self with those of the meltdowners, whose purpose seems to be repeating mind control talking points at level 11 and nothing else.

What is rather remarkable to me is that the awakening of a life with meaning may have been triggered by Q or decodes etc. it is uniQue with in each on this journey. No hive mind, no singular belief, simply an emerging new self.

A life led without purpose or meaning is not a life.

...to which you replied:

Agreed Cranky.
I just know that we are at a turning point.
If WE can overcome............
People in the US have forgotten what it is to be American.
We are so divided.
Many want someone else to take care of them.
The modern day liberals/leftist are just children who have never matured mentally.
They need someone to care for them and they represent half of our country.
How do we reverse the effects we have seen in 2020?
It is just something I want people to reflect upon.
What if?
We were played?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
As far as I can tell, kyew on its face is simply an invitation to educate oneself through research. Sure, there appear to be signals mixed in there, but at the public engagement level all kyew is doing is inviting the reader to do some research, and perhaps discover some important truths.

Nothing illegal about that. Sign me up, by the way! Now I think it's a safe bet that this online phenomenon will be co-opted by the authorities at large and perhaps incorporated into their schtik, but that's to be expected I suppose. Just because some random guy read the Kyew stuff doesn't mean you should go marching off to civil war with him or whatever.

It's certainly a psy-op, I just think the aim is to raise awareness. In my opinion it doesn't fit as a honeypot LARP with the current events and the signals. Something else is going on here. It looks legit. If they're faking it, they're doing a real real real good job of it, and nobody has come out to say anything about it. I agree with you Cranky that there seems to be a very positive groundswell from it.

On the other hand I could be completely wrong and it is some super duper well orchestrated massive honeypot to tag all the patriots and free thinkers for later apprehension and transport to the nearest or most relevant detention facility. Congress is certainly attempting to frame it poorly.

Seems unlikely though. This LARP is calling for the right things, the right actions, things this country needs, like rule of law, equal justice under the law, and an end to corruption. It is naming names, and showing people where the bodies are buried. That's a pretty enticing carrot to most good people I reckon. The notion that their leaders are actually going to finally DO something about the problem. It inspires hope. Kyew sexed up corruption research! Somebody needs to put this guy(or gal) in for a medal! I digress.

The lost ones...movements happen one person at a time, same way elections are won. You counteract the hatred and ignorance one person at a time, when you can, where you can, with patience and compassion. You do it without becoming a casualty of the process. Ultimately their perception of the truth matters less than the salvation of the world from despotism in the short term. We help them work through it in the long term. Give them the truth. The truth is shocking sometimes, and I expect that there are more shocking things than we have yet seen still to be revealed, based on the way this movie's been going so far. People are resilient, though. More will probably accept the hard truths, and more quickly, than we expect. At least I hope so.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

ThankQ BG,

When folks share their journey it is very heartening. The system benefits by dehumanizing and turning folks into labels.

There is a stunning documentary called The Act Of Killing, among its many stellar reveals is the notion that "communists" were being killed. People who had names, family, friends etc. became an "ist" term, which allowed others to murder them with impunity because of the label justified it, and, more importantly eliminated any sense of humanity in the actions of the murderer.

Many have shared their process and it helps to remind ourselves we are not "ists" of any kind. Probably the worst part of all of this for many is that before they can share with another they have to PROVE the are not the very things they are in fact not (Original Narrative = Lie).

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
More projection from the anti-kuew movement:

Antifa/BLM is just an idea and a movement, not an organization

Cue is and organization, not an idea or movement.

It is clearly the opposite. Anons are not lock-step as we are all in different phases of our search and discovery process. There is a common goal— the truth— but the journeys are unique. Of course. 17th letter is to be condemned but BLM/Antifa are not.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Your post back in 29 about the Light_T_1A-23-go5 video, the link was dead by the time I read it a few days later. Thought I'd let you know.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Good stuff. I admit faithlessness in trusting the 17 movement from time to time. But they have more than enough to round up all the anons right now. They don’t need Trump playing us. I have no choice but to trust Trump at this point. I am nervous we might be lulled into non-action, but... why? They have us all already. They don’t need to wait any longer. We are well divided and hiding things longer only awakens more. It’s easier to grab the loonies when they are a small minority. The more who get awoken— and I can see a few in my life are still working that way— the harder the issue is.

For the LARP camp: explain why Trump was not removed after impeachment. There seems like no reason not to halt the LARP, and begin the mass arrests then and there.
edit on 17-10-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
"Godfather" is looking more and more like, "the Big Guy"..."Pop" Biden.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Bizarre.

Even more bizarre from the vid, Joe Biden: "Soon COVID will have killed more Americans than WWII." 😲🤣
Anyone who believes such absurdity needs to log-off anything & everything electronic.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
And I as well. I’m in the Decatur area. I know the area Boom speaks of well.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the info; appreciated. However I myself don’t have problems finding information and am certain most right-learners or swamp haters have issues. That’s why I come here!
I’m talking about if just some Joe Blow regular guy started hearing it discussed and went to do a search. People won’t find diddly.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
More projection from the anti-kuew movement:

Antifa/BLM is just an idea and a movement, not an organization

Cue is and organization, not an idea or movement.

It is clearly the opposite. Anons are not lock-step as we are all in different phases of our search and discovery process. There is a common goal— the truth— but the journeys are unique. Of course. 17th letter is to be condemned but BLM/Antifa are not.

BLM is both things.

BLM Organization Vs BLM Movement: A Semantic Trap

BLM

A lot of different uses BLM has, because it is being used and abused.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Great! I appreciate it very much. I’ll go back over the dorky notes I made later this evening. Most of the topics shouldn’t derail the thread since they aligned so well and, others can join in as well.

I hope I didn’t come off as being judgmental on the smoking thing. I smoke too lol and I caught myself smoking more than normal too while watching him.

Who am I kidding lol, I always smoke more on the weekends...it compliments the adult beverages

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wow. Amazing. It’s a miracle.
Let me guess. Covid is on the rise again though huh? And I can’t imagine why we should be worried about the flu this season. I mean if masks protect us from the deadly Covid virus surely they protect us from the flu too, right?
On the phone with my mom today who related a story about her housekeeper. Housekeeper’s son felt like crap, went into see his doctor. Took a Covid test. Came back negative. She told him he had a bad sinus infection. He then watched her write Covid on his chart and called her out on it. Dr. told him she had to write Covid if she saw anyone who showed any symptoms of Covid no matter what the test results said. Very, very small rural town this happened in.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Boom, having shared a few good private messages with you, I'd say you're one of the nicest blokes I've met on here, and i think this gesture is a solid one. The labels and ideas attributed to Q peeps by the MSM are frankly disgusting. They project only themselves in how they view others, and speak about people based upon their own expectations... rooted in their own way of thinking, as opposed to the actual reality. Thus you get racist people complaining about racism.

I'm pretty sure a lot of folks don't know what to make of my own weird self (and I'm not fishing for sympathy etc, because I'm fine with who I am) but, I would offer a roof, meal, support to anyone here or elsewhere if they needed it... what ever shade, tone or background they come from. I'd even happily talk to someone with completely opposite views so long as it is civil... to respectfully disagree. I wouldn't speak highly of those here if I honestly thought they were any different.

Certainly here, and amazingly even in places such as twitter... I've never really seen much hate or negativity from Q supporters. Shock, frustration, incredulity... absolutely! Some of the things that have happened this year even stretch my super easy going nature. But, in my experience so far, I found Q people to be open minded and good at heart, and I find it disgusting the characterisation attributed to you all (myself included) by DS puppets, and those that refuse to look for themselves.

I often go on about (to peoples boredom no doubt : ) that I've been studying this stuff for years, and put simply, the reason why I consider myself as aligned with the Q information, is that it reflects the research and understandings I've held for a long time. Q is inside knowledge that points to certainty on key information points that I had previously only been able to suspect. If I was to say anything (which is why I point to the likes of DJ and Jo Farrell) it is that Q is merely the start of information and awakening, and not the end. But it does help give solidity to the landscape of knowledge... reduces a lot of the mist that has shrouded secret and nefarious actions by those who have both seized and abused power for a very long time. A very very long time.

But this is why Q is attacked. Bad characterisation is to be expected. Defending against it is important, but it is also just as important to break the expectations of those that have been given the wrong idea. In many cases this is impossible, because sadly, so many have been indoctrinated by agenda based media and educational institutions. No amount of goodwill gestures, kind words or understanding will help. That breaks my heart. But this is why I know all of you here will be expecting a very rough few weeks and months ahead after Trump wins. The insanitometers needle will break as it pushes beyond 11. The robots/zombies/borg can only wake themselves up. Maybe if the information coming to light is strong enough will they do that.

Remember, if someone is having an awakening... just stand back and be on hand as a person for them to share their thoughts with. Share info and let them dig on their own. Once the eyes have been opened just a tiny bit, they rarely close them again... and if they do, then that is their choice. It kind of comes down to God at that point.

Hang in there folks.

To return to the opening... BoomGiggle, you are a credit, and you just showed it. Putting yourself out there is scary as hell. I did it 12 years ago to defend against mad accusations of being some letter agency shill. Stepping out from behind a curtain of anonymity is super weird and scary... but, after I'd done it, it turned out that it wasn't as big of a deal as I thought. Experience has taught me that the people to worry about are those that hide behind the anonymity of corporate and governmental power... not the public. And in this case, with Q... once again, it is those same Gov and corporate MSM people who are the danger.
Ordinary people are generally pretty awesome, give or take.

So anyway, a tip of the hat, and I'm happy to have met you my friend.
Happy weekend y'all!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I’m going maskless while I mansplain my sexual preferences to Q and his Anons as I eat Goya products.

edit on 17-10-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
Wow. Amazing. It’s a miracle.
Let me guess. Covid is on the rise again though huh? And I can’t imagine why we should be worried about the flu this season. I mean if masks protect us from the deadly Covid virus surely they protect us from the flu too, right?
On the phone with my mom today who related a story about her housekeeper. Housekeeper’s son felt like crap, went into see his doctor. Took a Covid test. Came back negative. She told him he had a bad sinus infection. He then watched her write Covid on his chart and called her out on it. Dr. told him she had to write Covid if she saw anyone who showed any symptoms of Covid no matter what the test results said. Very, very small rural town this happened in.

Dr. told him she had to write Covid

Not a doctor then. A Union slave.

This action is a crime against humanity as far as I'm concerned. Those of the science priest class who sold out to CCP Rona Fever are up against the wall for feces throwing first. Criminals, morally bankrupt criminals.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Arg! I just thought. Just relaying back to my Lady Gaga post... I totally forgot to present a key point in what spurred me to do it!!!

The big key point, is that it shows a direct connection with meddling in Ukraine (be it in esoteric language) way way before Trump... before any of this Hunter Biden info came to light. I was trying to demonstrate, that it could not be just manufactured. It is most certainly real. The Gaga Biden connection also points to the players.

Bad Romance was from 2010. So this is the key reason I shared it... to give certainty that there is no way that this evidence has been manufactured. This case is real... and I suspect that there is more evidence of the esoteric nature out there too.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Re #4881, #4882, #4883 and #4884: a few quicky decodes:

#4881:
a) Has SPURIOUS SPACE at end of:
Line 9, length 21 = U : "You are correct, CJ. "
(Who is CJ?)
Line 12, length 36 - J : "Welcome to the Digital Battlefield. "

Together the line numbers point to #912

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.613082 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:55:45 (EST)

Anonymous ID: d1b392 No.613049 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:53:01 (EST)
Australia is part of FIVE EYES!

>>613049
Five Eyes is VERY important.
It won’t be around much longer.
Relevant here but not the focus.

Q

a) Is a:
10 min MARKER - Important re since posts began,
Delta = 10:48 points to:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922685 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:42:27 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922596 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:39:08 (EST)
>>922559
The important point is who Hussein is aiming the gun at.
Red, White, and Blue.
Spray.
Q

>>922596
Connect via past religious leaders (re: Hussein).
We have everything.
They know we do.
RISK.
Q

Is there a close-up of inauguration showing Obama make a gun sign with hand pointed at POTUS?

b) The picture has appeared multiple times before so deltas in post numbers should give more clues!

a) The pictures are of #3485 and #3690:
i) 4883-3485 = #1402

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 349934 No.1445147 📁
May 17 2018 13:30:25 (EST)

Q !4pRcUA0lBE ID: 349934 No.1444934 📁
May 17 2018 13:18:48 (EST)
>>1444808
www.breitbart.com...📁
God Bless the United States of America.
D5.
Q

>>1444934
What had to happen first?
Think logically.
Think DOJ & FBI.
Think cleaning.
Puzzle coming together?
We have reached our cruising altitude of 40,000 ft. long ago.
As we prepare to land, please fasten your seatbelt and make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.
Q

ii) #4883-3690 = #1193

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e No.1108949 📁
Apr 19 2018 21:15:58 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 2f4278 No.1108920 📁
Apr 19 2018 21:14:23 (EST)
>>1108897
HRC v"dark web" video fake news???

>>1108920
Fake.
We control.
Q

a) Delta from #4883 is 3:21 = countdown,

b) The "Biblical" clip url is also in #4208
4884-4208 = #676

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 45264e No.284004 📁
Feb 6 2018 02:29:56 (EST)
www.fbi.gov...📁
Q

Link is to Carl Ghattas FBI bio but routes to FBI 10 most wanted???!

I have to go shopping so back in hour or two.

edit on 17-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Q Drop 4883

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ca0dd5 No.11120332 📁
Oct 17 2020 13:13:25 (EST) NEW
EAWgcw4WsAExw3k.jpg

ce773f4c0819157ef5ca34c655e559af68a921ec86ee8b3c309cc4bfb4aa2c0b.jpg

www.foxnews.com...
Q

edit on 17-10-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join