It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

On mobile and about to go to bed but curious where the gps coordinates land.

May wish to double check my effort, but I'm coming up with just outside Xuzhou, China.

ETA: Used the decimal - 34.045167, 118.255333. Not sure where I screwed up, but it was by half a planet.
edit on 15-10-2020 by 1010set because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2020 by 1010set because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I come up with this town in Kansas: noti.st...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, the pic where he has a jean jacket, no shirt goes to downtown LA. The crack pipe pic is the Goog map link I posted which goes to a house in Malibu.

Haven't done the others or looked much into the locations yet. My eyes are shot, off to bed I go.

edit on 15-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set

May wish to double check my effort, but I'm coming up with just outside Xuzhou, China.

ETA: Used the decimal - 34.045167, 118.255333

The GPS coords are North / West Longitude. You need to add a dash (-) like so:

34.045167, -118.255333

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

The secondary lockdown measures starting with metropolitan areas is pretty much what is currently being rolled out in France.

Coronavirus: France declares state of emergency as night-time lockdown imposed on Paris and eight other cities

ETA:

Apparently the Guardian doesn't see the irony of this headline:

European roundup: French cities given curfew; Italy breaks March record
edit on 15-10-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, from the NY Post article. Added link to my previous post above.

ETA: I thought Rudy said he'd posting on his website: rudygiulianics.com...

Or www.facebook.com...

Thank-you! I believe in the video Rudy gave out an easier to remember website URL (a vanity URL) that people can't butcher so easily. Most people can't spell giuliani...let alone giulianics, lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

34.045167, -118.255333

Is that some kind of weird-a** apple default? How would they designate a coordinate to the east of Greenwich?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

34.045167, -118.255333

Yeah...that works better. I was kinda liking the China angle.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

34.045167, -118.255333

Is that some kind of weird-a** apple default? How would they designate a coordinate to the east of Greenwich?

Cheers

Okay, found this. But we appear to be missing this piece of the puzzle?

GPS Longitude Ref GPS:LongitudeRef GPS Longitude Ref tells whether the picture was taken in the eastern or western hemisphere.

Or I am just blind at this point.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Q just posted a link to this story: justthenews.com...

Q Drop - operationq.pub...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Strangeness:

The owner of a Delaware computer repair store where a man he believes was Hunter Biden dropped off a laptop that allegedly contained emails detailing an opportunity for a meeting between former Vice President Joe Biden and a top Burisma executive and other "disturbing" items, told Fox News on Wednesday that he was frightened by what he saw.

The man, John Paul Mac Isaac, said he has a condition that affects his vision and “can’t be 100 percent sure” it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the computer for repair. The Wilmington shop owner said he contacted the FBI out of concern, but declined to specify what he meant.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

He has bad vision, but works on computers?

The repair shop doesn't get the name/phone/address of the customer?

Something is fishy. Maybe the laptop was stolen.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Comrade dashen so far posted once in part 30 of this thread:

originally posted by: dashen
Greetings Fellow Human Internet Users

According to our sources he is currently in Moscow where he will be awarded the title Hero of the Russian Federation for his remarkable efforts in meme warfare. He would be the first Russian bot to receive the award so this is a huge moment for all Russian bots if true.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

OUR THOUGHTS & BELIEFS = POWER

HOW DOES INFORMATION WARFARE CONTROL PUBLIC OPINION?
1. Pushes a narrative as "fact"
2. Distracts / discredits other news or events

Traditional media: feeds filtered sound-bites over & over to public
Social media: reinforces message - see same info in multiple places
"Word of Mouth": effectively spreads via friends & family (grapevine)

Strategies used to boost messages credibility:
- Fact-checking sites
- Research Papers
- Polls
- Viral videos & photos
- Misleading Headlines
- 4am key words (peaceful protests, no one is above the law,..)
- Anonymous sources
- Breaking News / Multiple news sites reporting
- Word Play: "Experts believe, if true, unconfirmed reports.."
- Paid influencers / opinion leaders
- Doctors in white lab coats
- Selective release of top secret documents (seen vs unseen)

edit on 15-10-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Not sure if anyone shared this yet but related to your "Canada's future is doomed" post.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

edit on Thu Oct 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: No source

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Comrade dashen so far posted once in part 30 of this thread:

originally posted by: dashen
Greetings Fellow Human Internet Users

According to our sources he is currently in Moscow where he will be awarded the title Hero of the Russian Federation for his remarkable efforts in meme warfare. He would be the first Russian bot to receive the award so this is a huge moment for all Russian bots if true.

And there I was thinking Dashen was in the Bahamas drinking TeQuila surrounded by bikini babes, instead he got Putin. Hotel room in Moscow and piss next, don't fall for it Dashen!!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom
What was the name of the MKUltra type girl that has been photographed in the past with Obama? Wasn’t that Wendy?
I can’t remember.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Finally figured out that if I turn off my VPN I can view twitter.

At any rate, respected (by me) journalist are now officially using the word "coup". It should be an interesting day.

Twit

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Sounds right. I don't really remember myself.

Or, could be this political advisor and friend of Zero.

"Wendy"

EOLIS

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Just a couple things while Im catching up.

Earlier you guys were discussing the situation with Obama being gay and wondering if that is what they are really trying to hide. Who would really think it was a big deal anyway? Funny thing, back when that video that was just floated around here in the last few days of Michelle coming out of the building doing the junk grab actually came out, I took it down the hall to Reddit and posted it in one of of the RuPaul rooms to see what the drag queens thought about it. I mean who better to ask than actual experts on cross dressing right? Oh boy was that a HUGE Mistake. They put the chan to shame in how hard they came down on me for even thinking in coma state of mind that Michelle might be a Man. Huge no no to say the least that day. Now I havent been back since to see if any of that has changed. I mean it seems like a given with most of the world Michelle is now known as Big Mike. Of all people to be so opposed to the mere thought of it and with such a vengeance about it, that it would be drag queens themselves. Who knew? I sure wasnt expecting that level of wrath.

Now being a gay woman myself I can get how there may be a sense of betrayal a lot of them may be angry about. The fact they wouldnt come out when they could have made leaps and bounds for the gay movement forward would have been the real start of some angry Karens, Butchies, Mary's and Louise's, but still it was 2008. Not quite as excepted as it is now. Just enough difference in time where it made a difference from then and now.

Some thought maybe it was being hidden from the upper levels. I highly doubt that because usually that is where it is actually the most open. I can assure you the blue blood levels know who is who and what their preference are. The public abhorrence and the private tolerance are 2 very different things.

Now as far as the general public and the highly religious types, I can see keeping a lid on it from them at that time.
So, for at least around here and it being no big deal to us, if Obama is strictly gay whats the big deal with him in the now famous picture with the little girl? I dont think that would have been his bag. Is that picture a misdirection from little boys? Maybe we have that whole story wrong. That was taken in Conn. wasnt it?

To save space I have another thing Ive been thinking on. Fox news just showed the numbers of mentions on the breaking story from The NY Post yesterday from the other regular tv MSM Stations. ABC, NBC, AND CBS? All Zip Zero Nada. To me there is the proverbial elephant in the room from one in this bunch. That being CBS.

Why would CBS keep their mouths shut when clearly they probably have the most positive proof of all of them with Catherine Herridge's digs? You would think they would be falling all over themselves to get that news out. Talk about sitting on the bombshells of proofs of all proofs that would untangled all the way back to when she started. Why the crickets? Why be okay with her digging into it yet not reporting it to anyone but us? I feel like we are missing something here.

One last thing. I think the Left is purposely self destructing at this point. I think they are being MADE to do it. There has been time enough to have put stronger people in the race and not this utter weakness. I get they are stupid, but they arent THAT stupid or they would have never gotten away with what they have all this time. There is more going on here with them also I believe than we are actually seeing. Some switch was flipped. When? I dont know, but a lot of common sense things are NOT adding up even while trying to think outside of the box.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join