It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Q New Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/15/2020 01:41:28 ID: 9b2eef
Archive Bread/Post Links: 11079294 / 11079702
Direct Link: 11079702

Image Name: PSA.jpg
Filename: c64e521ab88fdf18b265f2c799873ff477a585f6dd74ddc8abcf2a875fccc4f4.jpg

qanon.pub...

edit on 15-10-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Q New Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9b2eef No.11079664
Oct 15 2020 00:38:09 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re AMY CONEY BARRETT... I know this won't be popular but consider the possibilities please?

a) Both have Eye Coloboma IN THE SAME EYE, as did Madeleine McCann,

b) Both have very similar facial features - almost twin-like:

CLONES???

Channeling Robin Williams for a second, Eye see what you did there.....

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

So some new texts just came out indicating that Joe requires Hunter to give him HALF of his pay for every crooked deal they do. And he’s treated like crap by the rest of the Biden family. Perhaps he’s sick of the charade? Maybe he’s just ready to stop lying and stop being treated like crap?
edit on 15-10-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

were you able to see old listing pictures of the property to see if the rooms look the same? for example does the tub he was in match the tub in the house ?

some free online services wont let you look at old listing but if someone has access to mls for the area it would have all the information from prior listings and ownership.
edit on 101031America/ChicagoThu, 15 Oct 2020 08:10:55 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

On mobile and about to go to bed but curious where the gps coordinates land.

May wish to double check my effort, but I'm coming up with just outside Xuzhou, China.

ETA: Used the decimal - 34.045167, 118.255333. Not sure where I screwed up, but it was by half a planet.

Hey I've not caught up and just skimming but last year when I bought my cameras and discovered they were phoning home to china that province I think was where I tracked the iP. I'll have to reconnect them and double check.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

So some new texts just came out indicating that Noe requires Hunter to give him HALF of his pay for every crooked deal they do. And he’s treated like crap by the rest of the Biden family. Perhaps he’s sick of the charade? Maybe he’s just ready to stop lying and stop being treated like crap?

Anyone else starting to get the feeling we might soon see a Hunter "suicide"....?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Honestly, despite just being a bad look for Hunter, I personally don't care about the pics/drugs etc. as a general concern. I don't believe in dragging kids/family into the political mud pit. HOWEVER, if a nasty crack/drug habit can make you vulnerable to crime dealings and blackmail and you have shady relationships and "jobs" with foreign entities, and your VP dad gets involved to try and save you a**, well, you're fair game. But I still don't care about the pictures. They are just noise.
Of course, I'm open to having my mind changed. That's what ATS is all about....

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Pic of text message from Hunter Biden to his sister (I believe) talking about being treated like crap by the family, and also having to give HALF his earned money to "Pop", who one can only assume is their father, Joe Biden.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
but this was the "official" story, right? that it had to do with sanctions and money that was "really theirs"

www.cbsnews.com...

Sure, Jan.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: carewemust
Honestly, despite just being a bad look for Hunter, I personally don't care about the pics/drugs etc. as a general concern. I don't believe in dragging kids/family into the political mud pit. HOWEVER, if a nasty crack/drug habit can make you vulnerable to crime dealings and blackmail and you have shady relationships and "jobs" with foreign entities, and your VP dad gets involved to try and save you a**, well, you're fair game. But I still don't care about the pictures. They are just noise.
Of course, I'm open to having my mind changed. That's what ATS is all about....

If you rented a car and returned it with a crack pipe, crack and marijuana inside.... along with your wallet containing your ID, I think you would be arrested... at least questioned.
Now, if you had a US State Department ID badge in your wallet too, like Hunter Biden did, that would create an even bigger problem. I don't think Hunter ever worked for the State Department, but that incident actually happened.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He actually had his brother Beau's District Attorney police badge as well.....even if its not illegal, its a bad, bad look.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

What will happen is that the White Hats will use the Black Hats' Legislation to arrest and incarcerate and then, after the dust has settled, that Legislation will be struck out!

Absolute garbage bull #.

Got to hurt the people to help the people? You are being played like a fool if you believe this.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: interupt42

www.zillow.com...

thanks that makes it easier to click on mobile.

The bathroom don't appear to match the one Hunter was hugging himself in.

Its possible that picture was not inside that house or it has been updated. Zillow is great but limited. MLS account to that region would give you more photos and previous listings for the house.

edit on 321031America/ChicagoThu, 15 Oct 2020 09:32:02 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The Dem Senators are pitching a hissy fit about the confirmation before election.

They should have thought about that before the sham impeachment. It’s costing them Larry King’s SCOTUS seat before a contested election, lol.

It just infuriates them they cheated in 2016 election and still lost. They used every dirty trick to end Trump’s term and lost. They now can’t cheat to win in 2020.

It’s glorious to watch.

Next up... replacing Breyer with a constitutionalist African American woman. That’ll crush the Left.

link   
As Q said Nothing is stopping this

Twitter Preemptively Blocks Lion Ted Cruz Tweet re: New Hunter NYP Story

Unbelievable. Yesterday, @twitter blocks links to @nypost story alleging Joe Biden corruption on China.

TODAY, blocking links to ANOTHER NYPost story alleging Hunter Biden sold access to communist China for millions. I just tried to share that story. Here’s Twitter’s response 👇

twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Agree 100%
And I guess what I'm trying to say is that I can see people (the loony dem apologists) trying to shift the focus to the pics rather than the emails. Try and play the "poor guy has a drug problem, he needs help; kids are off-limits; parents don't control the kids, Republicans are trash for letting these private pics out, etc." This isn't a Bush teen alcohol possession we're talking about. This dude was deep in some caca. I just don't want the pics to take away from the real sh*t.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
BOOOOOM

Congress has placed the New York Post story on Joe and Hunter Biden on its website!

mobile.twitter.com...

As Q said --------- Enjoy The Show -----------

Awesome
mobile.twitter.com...

republicans-judiciary.house.gov...
ed it on 15-10-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join