It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Links to Atlantis in Cremona? Never heard that angle. I'll look into the link provided.

I've had dinner in Cremona. It's not that far from Aviano. We'd hop on a train or hire a car during off-time and poke about the country side. There is a museum there that had some rather bizarre artwork. Very similar to the billboards going up. Just no Alice.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Five bucks says that missile is empty.

And/Or wouldn’t hit its target.

"The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." -Sun Tzu

Bingo,

I love those quotes. Many of those are so a part of many of our own thoughts without ever reading the Art of War.

Pretending to be strong when you are weak is an ageless right of passage.

edit on 14-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I hope they lock this smug SOB up.

I hear a commercial of his on the radio every single day.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

That whole region of Italy was hit hard by a land slide of epic size a long time ago. If the Critias is to be believed it ended the war between Attica and the forces controlled by Atlas.

So what would happen if someone digging a water well found evidence that the the city was sitting on top of Atlantis? How would Cult types react to that?

One has to wonder why so many leaders have connections to certain weirdly old world cults?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump says he is not happy with attorney general Barr.

www.cnbc.com...

Really Come ON MAAAAN like why?

Session worked out so great too. I hope next he puts Hillary in charge of the DOJ. The end result and indictments for high level scumbags would be the same. Surely hiring the next one again from the swamp will be different.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Cremona is mostly known for its Luthiers, particularly violins, most notably Stradivari. That would be a direct shortcut to elite circles. Other than that: no idea.

ETA:

The whole of Northern Italy is densely populated with about 30 million people. Milan is less than 50 miles away. Switzerland is close by. Venice is in the region (that occult enough?).

Heh, YES. Ancient and plentiful occultness by USA standards. Like in my sig, All Roads lead to Rome. Speaking of which, something I think may be happening in the Vatican.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Screw that, I want a burnt out, see too much to care, Tell it like it is former Street Cop to be the next AG. That way even if nothing comes about, it will at least be entertaining.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The bots were out fast to deflect from this - too fast. Which of course just fuels the fire.

Indeed and exactly. In fact the absolute lack of coverage is really the only thing that gives me hope that something substantial will come of it.

Since this morning I've been telling and texting all associates, acquaintance and friend alike. It's still somewhat shocking to see censorship happen in real time. Not sure why.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

The US Senate is treating the received documents about Hunter and Joe Biden as a whistleblower report and investigating accordingly.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
FBI - Grenell
CIA - Flynn
AG - ?????

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
File under "obvious... not obvious..."

Sometimes things can be so obvious that it is impossible to see it.

The usual Senate Suspects, Hirono, Booker, Harris etc. are imbeciles.

They don't leave the Senate floor and become super geniuses, they are that stupid. They display their stupidity with pride, and while doing so create a visceral reaction in folks.

Notice how when Hirono speaks a violent reaction occurs within, a need to throw something, punch something scream and so on?Feel it? Notice those who do not? If they're all just "people" then why doesn't Jim Jordan inspire disgust, hate, anger? All are not the same, feeling it is easy.

Maize is not smart, she's violent coupled with extreme stupidity. Note, they are NOT self reflective, not at all. They do not learn, they do not evolve, they do not grow, they are not now nor ever will be compassionate or caring.

So what is so obvious?

If Hirono and Booker and Harris and Warren are in effect defective, WHO is directing them? Who is on their staff? Who writes the trash Hirono reads? WHO writes Booker's talking points? The staff+++. Who is that handler that shadows ChiFi all around? Why her?

Remove the idiots and the staff remains. There is no giant pool to draw staff from, they come from Control Central. How on earth can one explain people like Tip Over Johnson, or You're a Racist Green, or Maize or Booker doing the job of a Starbucks Drive Up Window, let alone a job where trillions are at stake? They cannot, they can barely read, but they are violent energies used to do the work of those behind them.

It should be obvious. Klobuchar is a moron, Nadler is an idiot, these are not the best and the brightest, but thick headed violent creatures, creatures whose entire way of existence is through creating fear/rage/hate/anger and so on in those they seek to control, as such, they need supervision.

I'm replying to self because I'd like anyone who wants to really see how the sausage is made, view what I said above in this CLIP from Karli...

This is EXACTLY what I said Maize does, this is it in action. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS EVER AGAIN!!!! Maize and her kind are energy thieves, period. End.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
DECODES... #4863 is a:

1 min MARKER - ACTION INCOMING

Delta from #4862 is 1:21 min

#4859 has SPURIOUS SPACE at end of:
Line 2, length 21 = U : "Information warfare. "

#4861 has LINE LENGTHS decode that reads: MWBBY
I have confidence this means something because of the 2 lines of just ">>"... what else can you put on a line to generate a B... not too many two letter words!

MWBBY = Maxine Walters' baby?

Does this mean she is coordinating Qanon repression? Or is there dirt about her and a baby?

edit on 14-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hunter becomes the hunted. Q nailed it.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

FBI - Grenell
CIA - Flynn
AG - ?????

Devin Nunes.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FBI - Grenell
CIA - Flynn
AG - ?????

Devin Nunes.

Bingo!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That's the Wonder of Q

You know the players better than their role, because now many more are paying attention. However, the "players"role in this Great Awakening, is up to the dicernment of the consumer ... saying that.... The plot Q uickens...
Attorney General Bill Barr’s Criminal Coverup Background

We have a corrupt judiciary, a corrupt Justice Department and a corrupt FBI, and as Trump said when he was campaigning for the office of President in 2016, “The system is crooked.”  We have an AG whose inaction is the definitive action regarding the outcome of the election this November.  He has not stood up for truth, for justice, for accountability and for doing his job as AG while sitting there saying he doesn’t want to influence the upcoming election.  His job is to bring justice and prosecute evil doers, many of whom surround him, not to worry about his influence or the election.
Where are the indictments of the Deep State Criminals?  How long must we wait?

Action speaks louder than words and we’ve waited way too long for justice........

Things that make you go hmmmmm

edit on 10142020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Trey, would be an interesting pick, something tells me Devin is needed in congress still.. a reply to: carewemust

edit on 14-10-2020 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Joe, if my understanding of how deep the rabbit hole goes is correct... if Trump wins and Joe loses, then big tech will be permanently exposed and at serious threat. They are so desperate at this point that there is no line left to cross.
They have been on agenda since inception, and only now, when threatened with annihilation do they show their true colours.

You only need to look at how youtube has been manipulated since google bought it to know. They were able to hide behind "changing the algorithm" to "not advertiser friendly" to "spreading misinformation" and now in these final days before they have no clothes, just taking things down 1984 style, because they are pretty much ****ed.

It is the end of the road, and essentially they are backed against the place where the bridge was supposed to be. Clinton was that bridge, and Biden the small hope of a new bridge. But as people and now institutions start to expose their position, they are just throwing them over the cliff to silence them. They have nowhere to go. They cannot come back from this, and quite frankly, it is about time they answered for their crimes. Trillion dollar bullies, exercising their power like super villains.

I am one of those people they threw under that bus, way before this all kicked off... and now I'm this little girl.

May all of their evils be brought to light... nothing would please me more.
Take pleasure in knowing that these are the actions of a doomed industry, not the actions of a winner.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Trey, would be an interesting pick, something tells me Devin is needed in congress still.. a reply to: carewemust

No. Trey is afraid of his own shadow. That's why he's not in Washington anymore...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Yes, and after his Benghazi failure he's been out. Just another mouth piece.

Estimated time of asteroid impact...19 days...tick tock.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join