It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Our Phantom has all 1's in his stats.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh, wow...I have been seeing 11:11 everywhere all week long. On clocks, license plates, store receipts, etc...

Anyone else on here seeing it, too? You really think something might happen on 11-11?

TG, generally means you're in alignment. Some, not all, people use external repeating number patterns to remind themselves they are where the need to be.

11-11-2020 is our 11th repeating of the year.

11-11-2020 or 11-11-22 = master number.

or 11+11=22

or even reduction 1+1 = 2, 1+1 = 2 = 22.

Key esoteriQa seQuence coming up. 11-11-2020 through to 12-21-2020. The world is going to look like a funhouse mirror between those dates. Seems like the first 10 months of the year we've lived 1000 years, we'll do that and more in the next month+.

What does it mean if you consistently look at the clock when it's xx:33?

F69, pretty much what you assign to the symbol. One can find 23 in nearly all movies and teeeveee shows etc. Or mirrored as 32. Those can connect to "mason" stuff or DNA/32 expressions, controller markings etc. Or can be seen as shoutouts to x or y. That's through deliberate placement.

But in our personal lives they can mean what they mean. I had a friend who used to see the football number of her departed brother all the time. It helped remind her of him and helped her feel centered. Seeing repeating numbers can be seen as in "alignment" with one's path. If one is versed in numerology, one can use that as clue to where one is at. Generally I find seeing certain numbers on clocks and things as a reminder I'm on course.

As a rule they are speaking to the subconscious aspects of ourselves. I find it best not to make much of it, lest it disturb the natural order and turn into obsession. At some point we can start to notice the symbols, the patterns and work with them. But until we establish that working relationship, best not to think to much about it and enjoy the little hand waves from clocks and things.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm just keeping track of my election day prediction. link

Point 1) "I'm not the first to say this, but I'm pretty damn sure that the MSM will declare Joe the winner whatever happens. They've already clearly shown their modus operandi, and so this follows."

Big tick. Check!

Point 2) "Beyond that, if there is an attempt to remove Trump from the WH, then it isn't hard to imagine a mass gathering at the WH by his supporters to protect him (given the scenes we've been shown at the rallies). "

Another big tick. Check!

Point 3) "Evidence needs to come to light that makes everyone stop in their tracks and reassess what is going on.
If that fails to happen, then it is going to get really messy.
I sincerely hope it doesn't go too far down that road."

Well, this one is still ongoing... but I have zero doubts that we're only a little way into this. Rudy said that it could become a national investigation... and that to me says, that this WILL become a national level investigation. I'm still waiting for the real bomb to drop... (The sting in the tail... the Q factor) but I'm pretty certain that it will. Time scale is harder to predict.

However... for personal reasons, I am pencilling in November 21st/22nd as a big date... and December 21st is a big deal because of the Saturn and Jupiter conjunction... echoes of the date predicted for 2012 (which according to the Ethiopian calendar, we have just come out of) . Let's see if either of those dates bring anything. I'm personally pretty sure they will, but don't ask why... call it a spiritual answer : )

Point 4) "Even if the US regains its sovereignty, there is still a whole world of globalists who will focus all of their efforts to demonise it. We'd better hope that there is a whole load of activity going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy to, and that we see changes globally after this madness. I just don't think it'll be that easy though. The US was the first step... and I am rather hopeful that the UK will be the next."

Well, this and further thoughts are still pending on the prior ones. I'll check back at a later date to see if it checks out.
But I'll say this about the UK (for UK peeps) The same pattern of "beyond belief" actions are happening over here in the exact same way that has happened in the US. Different happenings, but essentially the government is doing everything in it's power to do the most dumb thing imaginable, which will ultimately lead to outright rejection and awakening. The 2nd lockdown based upon no data is the big example. It is why I'm sure our revolution will be next.

Watch that damn water, the storm rolls on.
edit on 7-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh, wow...I have been seeing 11:11 everywhere all week long. On clocks, license plates, store receipts, etc...

Anyone else on here seeing it, too? You really think something might happen on 11-11?

TG, generally means you're in alignment. Some, not all, people use external repeating number patterns to remind themselves they are where the need to be.

11-11-2020 is our 11th repeating of the year.

11-11-2020 or 11-11-22 = master number.

or 11+11=22

or even reduction 1+1 = 2, 1+1 = 2 = 22.

Key esoteriQa seQuence coming up. 11-11-2020 through to 12-21-2020. The world is going to look like a funhouse mirror between those dates. Seems like the first 10 months of the year we've lived 1000 years, we'll do that and more in the next month+.

What does it mean if you consistently look at the clock when it's xx:33?

F69, pretty much what you assign to the symbol. One can find 23 in nearly all movies and teeeveee shows etc. Or mirrored as 32. Those can connect to "mason" stuff or DNA/32 expressions, controller markings etc. Or can be seen as shoutouts to x or y. That's through deliberate placement.

But in our personal lives they can mean what they mean. I had a friend who used to see the football number of her departed brother all the time. It helped remind her of him and helped her feel centered. Seeing repeating numbers can be seen as in "alignment" with one's path. If one is versed in numerology, one can use that as clue to where one is at. Generally I find seeing certain numbers on clocks and things as a reminder I'm on course.

As a rule they are speaking to the subconscious aspects of ourselves. I find it best not to make much of it, lest it disturb the natural order and turn into obsession. At some point we can start to notice the symbols, the patterns and work with them. But until we establish that working relationship, best not to think to much about it and enjoy the little hand waves from clocks and things.

Hmmmm. I find it weird I noticed it when I first got with my wife and again my eyes started flicking to the clock again this year.

Very interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
That isnt tom fitton

link   
What if the Four Seasons Landscaping could be one of Joe’s Pedo hangouts. Trump Alluding to what big news is about to come.

Did you all see this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)[/

edit on 7-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

"One of 2 things is imminent:

The arrest, cancellation, and/or persecution of Trump supporters from the unifying left if nothing changes.

Riots in the streets with cities burning to the ground from the peaceful left if the final results do change."

-------------------------------

That is definitely some deep thinking, there. One of the two ... yikes.

I think it is more likely to come to the latter of the two conclusions, IMHO, with the left burning down their own cities, and the rest of the population (independent and not-left (right?)) hopefully getting the ***k out of the cities before they burn.

Ugly stuff.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: latic

That's why I erased my post. Disregard

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

According to sources Major Election News is going to break later today. This is BIG..

Tom Fitton

According to sources the Big Drop of news is apparently going to be posted on to the following YouTube channel. Make sure you sub with post notifications turned on for updates.

link to YouTube channel

Caution: This account is temporarily restricted

This reply Tweet to what may or not be Tom Fitton’s Tweet, HAS legs.
Until I saw it, I had completely forgotten what my son had shown me one day. He showed me photos of what was coming in our mail that day, but hadn’t been delivered yet.
They do photograph mail that has been postmarked and is in the system. My son pulled it up on his phone.
I just asked him about it. He did it through the USPS website.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Was wondering if anyone could check this out or post the video. Around the 15 second mark it sounds like he says I'll take care of michigan. It's about 3/4 down the page one of the only videos. It's pelosi and I believe biden.

8kun.top...

I downloaded the video don't know how to post it
edit on 11/7/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, it's called Informed Delivery. You have to sign up for it.

I use it. I get photos of my mail every morning, so I know what to expect. It also shows if you have a package.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just checked in on Fox to see what they are saying & there was some guy on there saying Biden ran a Flawless campaign. FLAWLESS

On another note, I am just so relieved that the rona is over!!! I've worn a mask a few times lately with it well below my nose but I will NOT be wearing one ever again. I'm so sick of their total hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Glad you've got a copy as I can't find it on the linked page... though at least 2 videos there are showing as purged!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
DJT

71,000,000 Legal Votes. The most EVER for a sitting President!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I note that UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, and Foreign Secretary, Dominic Raab have already congratulated Biden - BBC article link:

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson is among politicians to have congratulated Joe Biden on his US election win.

He said he looked forward to "working closely" with the new president-elect.

Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer praised Mr Biden's campaign of "decency, integrity, compassion and strength".

Vote counting continues after Tuesday's election, but the BBC projected on Saturday that Mr Biden has surpassed 270 electoral college votes - the threshold required to win.

Donald Trump's campaign has indicated the incumbent president does not plan to concede.

1) WHY have our PM and Foreign Sec. congratulated Biden on MSM hearsay, rather than waiting for confirmation?

2) Have they outed themselves as deep state? Or... is this a trap to entice Biden to break the Logan Act and start agreeing policy with the UK before he is formally President Elect? At the moment he's still just a private citizen?

Rel, if I was to analyse it with the old Q goggles on, even without any solid or concrete evidence to back it up... Bojo and co are already under control of the operation. When he "got corona", he came back a different man. Now, I'm not sure I'd jump on the clones/body double train, however, he came back a different man. A frightened man.

Then, we've had many months where he just vanishes, with endless twatter trends of #WheresBoris. It didn't go unnoticed by the populace.

What I believe should be taken from that congratulations, is that he has been told to do it... he is being openly associated with Biden and crew... because if I'm right, he and all the rest of the ones we see right now are neck deep in the same corruption... and y'know... the old Qster "has everything". In order for the US to be free, it meant a take over of the UK establishment, because that is the root of many of the US troubles. Vatican City-City of London-Washington. Religion-Money-Military.

We are going to see our political elite humiliated and exposed, and when the UK military step in to maintain order, elections will be organised, and Farage and his Reform UK party will be ready to align with Trump and what is happening state side. It will be a total system reform... Gov-Courts-Police to establish a new trust. Take note of how public opinion of the police is turning... they took the knee for BLM, but attacked the anti lockdown protesters. They are on video hassling normal folk for not conforming, and handing out evil fines for non conformity (even when everyone has lost their jobs and have no money). It's also a movie here as well as in the states.

Well... that is what I am expecting. I'll probably have to check in on this prediction too at a later date.
I just do as Yoda taught me... trust my feelings.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is this the Solomon/baby test?

Here is the context:

“Some time later two prostitutes came to the king to have an argument settled. “Please, my lord,” one of them began, “this woman and I live in the same house. I gave birth to a baby while she was with me in the house. Three days later this woman also had a baby. We were alone; there were only two of us in the house. “But her baby died during the night when she rolled over on it. Then she got up in the night and took my son from beside me while I was asleep. She laid her dead child in my arms and took mine to sleep beside her. And in the morning when I tried to nurse my son, he was dead! But when I looked more closely in the morning light, I saw that it wasn’t my son at all.” Then the other woman interrupted, “It certainly was your son, and the living child is mine.” “No,” the first woman said, “the living child is mine, and the dead one is yours.” And so they argued back and forth before the king. Then the king said, “Let’s get the facts straight. Both of you claim the living child is yours, and each says that the dead one belongs to the other. All right, bring me a sword.” So a sword was brought to the king. Then he said, “Cut the living child in two, and give half to one woman and half to the other!” Then the woman who was the real mother of the living child, and who loved him very much, cried out, “Oh no, my lord! Give her the child—please do not kill him!” But the other woman said, “All right, he will be neither yours nor mine; divide him between us!” Then the king said, “Do not kill the child, but give him to the woman who wants him to live, for she is his mother!” When all Israel heard the king’s decision, the people were in awe of the king, for they saw the wisdom God had given him for rendering justice.”
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭3:16-28‬ ‭NLT‬‬

So the baby in our case is America
The good “mother” is Trump
The evil “mother” is Biden

Both are given the choice with what to do to the country— divide or unite it. Trump chooses unite but the left votes divide. Biden given the choice say unite, but actually chooses divide.

The microscope will be all over Biden/Harris, starting today. And their supporters. Anything B/H says will be clearly contradicted by AOC and the radical left. We may feel powerless at times, but we are not without the greatest weapons— love, research, faith, and prayer.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

How to I post a video from my phone? Have only done pictures and youtube links

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Anyone here into Cyber security/networking? Looks to me like there are some vulnerabilities in voting software. I'm not knowledgeable enough yet to be able to understand some of this stuff.

htTtps://web.archive.org/web/20201107214853/htTtps://twitter.com/we_have_risen/status/1325129915709104129?s=21

cant get the link to play nice, just get rid of the extra t in https
edit on 7-11-2020 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Interesting synchronicity, I had noticed 11:11 myself today and I remember a period in the early 2000s when I would notice the time frequently. A comforting message 👍🏻

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This will make it easier, it doesn't look like a video until you click it. Post#11412438
8kun.top...
edit on 11/7/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join