It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 334
<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Not sure how this stacks up against 2016 data...

Minnesota

Dem. House Vote totals are 1,554932
Dem. Senate Vote totals are 1,567314
Biden Vote totals are 1,717830

Notice it’s almost EXACTLY 10% variance.
edit on 7-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Where is the link for this? Can you please provide it to me?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Snowden started out See Eye A. Went to NSA in order to (presumably) spy for the See Eye A. He flew the coop, released data, but nothing huge. He let us know what the black hats have access to (everything), but not much more.
He was thought to be sitting on a trove of information.... enough to bring everything down?
Who knows?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Summery please

Basically everything we already know. He seemed to pound the witnesses and used them as evidence because it puts the media in a terrible terrible spot.
He said the witnesses are evidence of fraud in court.
That's the important takeaway imo.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nvm wrong thoughts, thought it was recently posted..

edit on 0b22America/ChicagoSat, 07 Nov 2020 13:36:22 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 07 Nov 2020 13:36:22 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If SCOTUS can’t be the adults in the room, the future looks dim.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Not sure how this stacks up against 2016 data...

Minnesota

Dem. House Vote totals are 1,554932
Dem. Senate Vote totals are 1,567314
Biden Vote totals are 1,717830

Notice it’s almost EXACTLY 10% variance.

They claim Harris has 74 million votes.
Dems did not flip a state house.
Seems millions only voted for President and no other office on the ballot.
In some areas turnout was greater then possible voters.

All that for a guy that could not fill a back yard during the campaign? The visuals, the math, the history all defy the most basic form of logic. The eneMedia brainwash was the greatest in human history.

The current brain lock seems to be "well, maybe a glitch in MI, but that's not enough to--"

Madness, total madness.

link   
On a side note to all of this. Airshow is happening live pretty close to the airport. Have been f22s and warthogs shaking my house all day. Kinda inspiring while all this is going on. I'm keeping my faith, this is just beginning.

link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

If dementia is installed in the White House will 2021 be worse, better, or about the same as 2020 regardless of which side of the fence you stand on? Regardless of the outcome, I think many people who are happy this is over and we can “move on” with life thinking things will be business as usual, returning back to 'normal' are soon to receive a Great Awakening in life they will never forget.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: chinabean

Where is the link for this? Can you please provide it to me?

I'm trying to track it down using image tracking but I can't find the source.

Edit: which is exactly why I grabbed it and posted it here. I try to stay away from 4chan/8kun. That place is the place of waking nightmares. And I'm not up for it today.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago3201699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

#KamalaSoWhite 🎪🎭🤡

🍿

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you for posting this CoM, I hadn’t seen it yet and needed to hear it. Wish I had more clear cut instructions on how little people like myself could ‘step up’ as he asks-even on local level. Other than making protest signs with my kiddo I don’t know what more to do to have a real effect. Even with conservatives Kew supporters are sorta the black sheep. I dont even know what people don’t know at this point, if that makes any sense.
Regardless, Gen Flynn voice always brings me back to focus. Wish this mass scale Stockholm syndrome could/would be broken.
- once again I thank you guys for letting me vent and speak my feelings (since I’m losing places to do so IRL
Who knew a conspiracy site would be my spiritual refuge LOL Apologies for taking up space
All my best my friends
NWR

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well , well isn't that evident ..他們把它拉下來

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Who here speaks Chinese? Probably no one.

TRANSLATION?
edit on 11/7/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you for posting this CoM, I hadn’t seen it yet and needed to hear it. Wish I had more clear cut instructions on how little people like myself could ‘step up’ as he asks-even on local level. Other than making protest signs with my kiddo I don’t know what more to do to have a real effect. Even with conservatives Kew supporters are sorta the black sheep. I dont even know what people don’t know at this point, if that makes any sense.
Regardless, Gen Flynn voice always brings me back to focus. Wish this mass scale Stockholm syndrome could/would be broken.
- once again I thank you guys for letting me vent and speak my feelings (since I’m losing places to do so IRL
Who knew a conspiracy site would be my spiritual refuge LOL Apologies for taking up space
All my best my friends
NWR

You want to hear something crazy? Last night after I posted my pc turned on all by itself then I watched that Tomorrowland movie like perfect synchronicity.

Today watching that Rudy confrence a sick feeling came over me. I'm being thrown from one extreme to the other. My childish display the other day...... I had to take a nap after that Rudy conference.
I'm very very very very worried for all these innocent kids growing up in a mess they have no hand in all because of stupid greedy adults.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Pierre Delecto, last seen in jeans and face diaper at a BLM rally has weighed in.

Mittens on the record statement signals the beginning of the end for Harris. PANIC in DC is real.

May 11 2020 11:54:50 (EST)

5-11-2020 mirrors 11-5 mirrors 45.

5-11-2020-11-5-45

11-5 PANIC in DC starts with 45.

Mirrors...

Nov 11 2019 16:15:45 (EST)

11-11-2019 16-15-45 545

5 Posts With 11.11

Panic starts on 11-5, with something hitting near or on 11-11 to send things into a spin.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

Google translate says: “They pull it down.”

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I made that translation with a translator as a message for our secret Chinese observers lol
But there were a lot of Chinese comments on Twitter that I find a bit suspicious ?

edit on 0b54America/ChicagoSat, 07 Nov 2020 13:59:54 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 07 Nov 2020 13:59:54 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

will 2021 be worse, better, or about the same as 2020 regardless of which side of the fence you stand on?

Observing from over the pond: some years ago it seemed to me the US was being manipulated towards increasing polarity, inner conflicts, possibly civil war. Meanwhile the left has completely lost its marbles. Trump may have been used as a catalyst (TDS) towards that goal.

I do hope there are good reasons to "trust the plan". If Biden/Harris become indeed POTUS/VP the trend will only accelerate. If Trump wins via recount, the courts, etc. and this doesn't come with an immediate and believable draining of the swamp on both sides of the political divide the trend will accelerate even faster.

top topics

<< 331  332  333    335  336  337 >>

join